Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848657 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3390 on: September 04, 2021, 08:50:31 AM »
Have the callers set up a group on Facebook, Coast's Lost and Lonely Callers?  They would keep it public. 

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #3391 on: September 04, 2021, 10:56:34 AM »
i don't think I've ever hated a talk radio caller as much as I hate Mike the Millennial - such a sycophantic dork. there's also an arrogance to him, he's very proud of the separate little Mike the Millennial Show he turns each call into. Ian called him out on it but none of it got through to him, he no longer calls in when Ian hosts.

'i really appreciate it as a younger person' my god, what a loser, what half normal 25 year old even thinks of themselves in such terms, answer is none, he's bright enough but has the maturity of an 8 year old, an annoying 8 year old.

It really sounds he uses "I'm a young person" as a coping mechanisms

-Why don't you have a job "There's time, I'm still a young person"
-You don't seem to be doing much with your life. Why don't you go back to school "I might, but still haven't decided.. I'm still a young person"
-Why are you still living with your parents "I'm still a young person"
-You ever thinking of starting a family "I am too much of a young person for that"
-Do you have a girlfriend "I am a young person to commit to relationships"

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3392 on: September 06, 2021, 01:34:18 PM »
Norry's second segment guest last night, Wilbur Allen, may be the biggest fraud C2C has ever had on the show....and that's saying something.  He claims he was "Air Force One Engineer for ABC News," and as proof on his website he shows a "(your name here) flew on Air Force One as a guest of Ronald Reagan" certificate that can be bought on line.  Why would ABC News have an AF1 engineer?  Even if it did, wouldn't he have and show some accreditation of his employment by ABC, as well as his press pass, as opposed to an easily copied or novelty flight certificate?  Why didn't Norry ask him to describe his duties on AF1? 

His Linkedin page claims he has a PhD in "Advanced Imaging Systems" from Howard University, yet shows neither undergraduate or Master's degree in any field of study from any university.  He does claim he attended "Wagner Military School DOD" where he "experimented with advanced chemistry and blew up classrooms."  Since he claims he was a military dependent, this could be a DoD school overseas for the children of military parents. Saving the best for last, his Linkedin page also claims he attended the University of Cambridge from 1909-1917 studying "theoretical physics (alien technology)" where he received "acknowledgement by SW Hawking."

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3393 on: September 06, 2021, 02:53:57 PM »
+1 @Uncle Duke

#GeorgeNoorySucks
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3394 on: September 06, 2021, 04:09:43 PM »

i was half asleep in bed listening to that wackjob - one of the nuttiest charlatans i've heard on Coast, grey aliens visited him when he was 5 years old, implanted some hardware in his head, he's been in communication with them ever since, their huge motherships are right over his house, he claims he has super hi-def video of them on his youtube channel.

of course Noory just goes along with it, no actually he endorses it with lots of 'yeeesh's

i guess i should check out Wilbur's videos

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3395 on: September 06, 2021, 04:52:09 PM »

even the UFO community ignores him, his YouTube channel has 2.6K subscribers which is basically nothing.

the videos - i'm no expert but the effects are simple to create/fake in any video editing software which i'm sure he's done - he attempts to cover it up with lots of tech mumbo jumbo

i do remember Cornelius calling in, he's like Mike, worse actually, he calls in during guest segments and talks directly to George about the usual Cornelius shit. guest has to just sit there listening to this until Corny decides it's time to introduce himself to the guest as the guns, beans, Bible man. it's quite rude but these people are all so cut off from society they have no idea what is normal behavior among normal people.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3396 on: September 06, 2021, 05:12:14 PM »
i do remember Cornelius calling in, he's like Mike, worse actually, he calls in during guest segments and talks directly to George about the usual Cornelius shit. guest has to just sit there listening to this until Corny decides it's time to introduce himself to the guest as the guns, beans, Bible man. it's quite rude but these people are all so cut off from society they have no idea what is normal behavior among normal people.

Cornelius is a pain in the ass.  I can't stand him.  MTM is still #1 for the worst to me.  Cornelius and Annie from Alabamee are neck and neck for the next spots to fill in my top 3 most hated callers.  Right now I'd place Corny 2nd, but when Annie claimed she was remote viewer she went up a notch.

Could you imagine having to listen to any of those three talk to you for an hour?  As if you were stuck sitting next to them on a plane or train, bus, taxi, whatever.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3397 on: September 06, 2021, 05:16:19 PM »
even the UFO community ignores him, his YouTube channel has 2.6K subscribers which is basically nothing.

the videos - i'm no expert but the effects are simple to create/fake in any video editing software which i'm sure he's done - he attempts to cover it up with lots of tech mumbo jumbo

At least a few of his videos are nothing more than nighttime aircraft contrails. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3398 on: September 07, 2021, 01:05:40 AM »

guys some nights this show really delivers, i am totaled, i have laughed myself into a very delicate condition. i came here to do a write up but i can't, i keep breaking out in laughter and i just don't have the energy

3 hours straight of this shit is too much, i'd swear this was an extended Phil Hendrie bit but it's Noory and 2 of the most hilarious weirdos i've ever heard. my god lol it's insane this is a real radio show

you know that fake bit Noory plays of a guy watching a car full of old ladies beat up a guy with their umbrellas and the guy loses it he's laughing so hard - well that's me but there's no faking

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3399 on: September 07, 2021, 01:45:48 AM »
Here is one of your fav regular callers - Cornelius again!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3400 on: September 07, 2021, 01:53:58 AM »

If I really didn't have anything else to do, I would listen to the show regularly, create a character with a Southern drawl or a surfer's way of speaking and call regularly. [Surfer accent] "Duuuude, this is so radical, George man, you're the boss!"

Cornelius MUST be on the payroll or getting laid by a simpleton groupie.

The guest's website looks like 2001 hit him on the side of the head with a stick.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3401 on: September 07, 2021, 01:58:49 AM »
George: "Are they (hybrids) pasty looking?"

;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3402 on: September 07, 2021, 03:03:15 AM »
George: "Are they (hybrids) pasty looking?"

;D
Ha, ha, ha...

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3403 on: September 07, 2021, 03:54:25 AM »
Heh... Corny.  Could be worse.  For Jorch’s sad pack of regulars, a special Friday tribute to Mike The Millennial can’t come soon enough.  Just one wild fling of MTM trying to cross the street without his mommy is all it should take.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3404 on: September 07, 2021, 09:15:59 AM »