Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848650 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4560 on: December 25, 2021, 09:05:05 AM »
KLVI also broadcasts “Somewhere in Time” with Art on Saturday night.  Here’s tonight’s show.

“6-10pm PT: Art Bell - “Somewhere in Time” returns to 12/11/98 when researcher Glenn Kimball spoke about Jesus' childhood, and Peter Davenport shared UFO reports.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4561 on: December 25, 2021, 09:21:40 AM »
I heard a bit while driving (that is a valid excuse when listening to that asshole!) that sNoory dismissed the movie Elf and said he only likes the old classics. I don't even know the name of that movie with Jimmy Stewart. That's what he loves.

The same goes for his music.

I think I figured out what his game is... By dismissing the new stuff and embracing stuff that's a little bit before his time, he's feigning intellectual prowess. Falkie does this as well. By saying you like an older and supposedly more sophisticated music, your proclaiming your intelligence.

I know idiots who love black and white movies for "the art." Yeah, I call BS.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4562 on: December 25, 2021, 09:38:33 AM »
I heard a bit while driving (that is a valid excuse when listening to that asshole!) that sNoory dismissed the movie Elf and said he only likes the old classics. I don't even know the name of that movie with Jimmy Stewart. That's what he loves.

The same goes for his music.

I think I figured out what his game is... By dismissing the new stuff and embracing stuff that's a little bit before his time, he's feigning intellectual prowess. Falkie does this as well. By saying you like an older and supposedly more sophisticated music, your proclaiming your intelligence.

I know idiots who love black and white movies for "the art." Yeah, I call BS.

Why hasn't George written any books lately?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4563 on: December 25, 2021, 10:04:02 AM »
Why hasn't George written any books lately?
Maybe because his ghostwriter wanted more than the equivalent of $2 an hour.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4564 on: December 25, 2021, 11:06:12 AM »
Maybe because his ghostwriter wanted more than the equivalent of $2 an hour.
Heh, heh, heh... yes, he got a better job.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4565 on: December 25, 2021, 12:03:20 PM »
Here's from Connie "Happy Mary Jane Christmas."

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4566 on: December 25, 2021, 12:04:13 PM »
I feel cheated, there were no Open Line Christmas Miracle Stories last evening.  This must be Grinched.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4567 on: December 25, 2021, 12:17:24 PM »
Connie needs height from somewhere.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4568 on: December 25, 2021, 01:33:48 PM »
One of the bumper music selections played last night was Noory singing "O Come All Ye Faithful" from an old Holiday C2CAM CD they put out years ago.
After that played, Noory and Tommy talked a bit about when that was recorded years ago and Tommy kept laughing - he obviously knew how terrible it sounded but said it was great! :D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4569 on: December 25, 2021, 01:42:07 PM »
KLVI delivered.  George is there for us, and I was there for him.  Unfortunately for me, he did almost nothing.  Even open lines delivered nothing memorable, except a caller who did a better impression of Elvis than sNorway ever could.

That's the ol' Noory Danheiser work ethic for you, not to mention not a creative bone in either of their bodies.

I didn't tune in, I watched Bad Santa, pretty fucked up movie and Home Alone.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4570 on: December 25, 2021, 02:37:00 PM »

i just realized I should have asked someone to buy me the Noory puppet in my avatar. I love that puppet. But I want it with the old fashioned pull string to play some of Noory's classic lines - 'Yeesh' 'That's true' 'Could it be a portal?' 'I can't believe it's already February.' 'What was there before the Big Bang?' 'I don't believe in coincidences.' 'We don't do politics on this show.' 'I did the last interview with Jimmy Hoffa.' '

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4571 on: December 25, 2021, 03:14:13 PM »
One of the bumper music selections played last night was Noory singing "O Come All Ye Faithful" from an old Holiday C2CAM CD they put out years ago.
After that played, Noory and Tommy talked a bit about when that was recorded years ago and Tommy kept laughing - he obviously knew how terrible it sounded but said it was great! :D
I didn’t  recognize it as sNoory at first.  The recording was technically good.  Just the singing was bad.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4572 on: December 25, 2021, 03:50:57 PM »
Ah, yes, “Holiday Magic Coast Style CD.”

“Get 'em while they're hot! The charity CD "Holiday Magic Coast Style" is available again for the holidays this year. Performers include: Whitley Strieber, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Christian Wilde, Joshua P. Warren, UFO Phil, Catherine Austin Fitts, Billy Gibbons, Lionel Fanthorpe, Pat Boone and others. With a special performance by George Noory.

Makes a great Christmas gift!”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/holiday-magic-coast-style/

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4573 on: December 25, 2021, 05:31:45 PM »
If sNorry, Tommee, and their handlers were on the ball, they’d be celebrating the 25th anniversary of Jon’Benet’s death.  sNoory could retell his story about having the cab drive past her house. Louise could claim to be Patsy’s reincarnation.  Cornelius could claim JB helped his father let air out of his tire.  Doc Wallet could claim if she’d eaten 25-eggs a day, she’d still be alive, along with Elvis and Annette Funicello.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4574 on: December 26, 2021, 07:20:07 PM »
i just realized I should have asked someone to buy me the Noory puppet in my avatar. I love that puppet. But I want it with the old fashioned pull string to play some of Noory's classic lines - 'Yeesh' 'That's true' 'Could it be a portal?' 'I can't believe it's already February.' 'What was there before the Big Bang?' 'I don't believe in coincidences.' 'We don't do politics on this show.' 'I did the last interview with Jimmy Hoffa.' '
How Noory views himself.

How others view Noory.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎