Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848691 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5040 on: February 11, 2022, 01:46:28 AM »
For some reason I thought it was common knowledge that Tom was gay?  Seems like it came out when he was in the hospital with an embolism a few years back.
I hadn't heard that, not then either.  But I don't listen every night.  Recently I thought I heard him talking about being hopeful about meeting a potential female mate on Paranormaldate.com or something like that.  But maybe I misunderstood.  I think he is behind that song, "Midnight Special" about being in love with a married woman from a distance.  But, I don't really know.

All I know is George Snorway is an ass for perpetuating drunken driving and antognizing me with, "One More For the Road".  What a jerk.  What a total jerk.  You know, he pretends to be so caring and friendly, but I see how he treats the ladies, jilting them.  I've told him there are many recovering alcoholics in the listening audience so why annoy them with alcohol songs when in today's day and age, there are tons of songs to choose from.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5041 on: February 11, 2022, 02:24:51 PM »
Here is a true Norry jilt story.  Several years ago he had an event, so he flew the young thing in from the Lou for his manly pleasure.  He ignored her the whole evening, and she had given him her money to watch.  She was discovered out in the parking lot with her small carry-on luggage in tears, no money, and crying.  Norry was no where to be found.  She was cared for by some kind participants of the event who housed her until she could return home.  This is true.  If you want Norry, this is what you can expect.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5042 on: February 12, 2022, 12:44:26 AM »
Here is a true Norry jilt story.  Several years ago he had an event, so he flew the young thing in from the Lou for his manly pleasure.  He ignored her the whole evening, and she had given him her money to watch.  She was discovered out in the parking lot with her small carry-on luggage in tears, no money, and crying.  Norry was no where to be found.  She was cared for by some kind participants of the event who housed her until she could return home.  This is true.  If you want Norry, this is what you can expect.
There must be a song for that. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5043 on: February 12, 2022, 09:10:50 PM »
There must be a song for that.

Are you thinking of "Highway to Hell?"

blkcam

• KIDD
« Reply #5044 on: February 12, 2022, 10:54:11 PM »
Best noory incident was when he manscaped and sawed off half his stache, then contemplated drawing it back in with a sharpie. Dude carries a pistol. I thought this would be over by now.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5045 on: February 13, 2022, 12:48:05 AM »
Are you thinking of "Highway to Hell?"

Need to write the song "Jilted", but not sure if that would be a rapper, or country, or contemporary Christian lyrics. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5046 on: February 15, 2022, 12:39:36 AM »
Bumper music My Funny Valentine   "Your looks are laughable, unphotographable"  Why does he always insult women with his songs? 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5047 on: February 15, 2022, 12:40:37 AM »
Fuck your mother, Asshole George.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5048 on: February 15, 2022, 01:49:58 AM »
Bumper music My Funny Valentine   "Your looks are laughable, unphotographable"  Why does he always insult women with his songs?
I heard those lyrics and immediately hated the song. WTF? How has that song hung around?
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5049 on: February 15, 2022, 02:42:26 AM »
I heard those lyrics and immediately hated the song. WTF? How has that song hung around?
So that true colors could be shown.  Goodnight.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #5050 on: February 15, 2022, 06:12:14 AM »
I hadn't heard that, not then either.  But I don't listen every night.  Recently I thought I heard him talking about being hopeful about meeting a potential female mate on Paranormaldate.com or something like that.  But maybe I misunderstood.  I think he is behind that song, "Midnight Special" about being in love with a married woman from a distance.  But, I don't really know.

All I know is George Snorway is an ass for perpetuating drunken driving and antognizing me with, "One More For the Road".  What a jerk.  What a total jerk.  You know, he pretends to be so caring and friendly, but I see how he treats the ladies, jilting them.  I've told him there are many recovering alcoholics in the listening audience so why annoy them with alcohol songs when in today's day and age, there are tons of songs to choose from.

I always thought George and Tommy went cruising for chicks at those stupid little affiliate parties he had Senda go to. Like sort of a bachelor life style hooking up with older random cat lady shut ins with 8 cats. Someone did mention George Noory had a Hawaiian girlfriend 5 or so years ago. I believe that was back with Noory kept saying he was going to move the show to Hawaii.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5051 on: February 15, 2022, 07:32:06 AM »
I always thought George and Tommy went cruising for chicks at those stupid little affiliate parties he had Senda go to. Like sort of a bachelor life style hooking up with older random cat lady shut ins with 8 cats. Someone did mention George Noory had a Hawaiian girlfriend 5 or so years ago. I believe that was back with Noory kept saying he was going to move the show to Hawaii.

I wonder, if someone ever brings it up, how he'll respond.. Wistfully or dismissively.

Maybe he was saying he was going to Hawaii publicly to play her even deeper... Maybe she was in demand on the swingers circuit and George was pimping her out. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

He seems the type of guy who will do that.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5052 on: February 15, 2022, 08:44:13 AM »
I wonder, if someone ever brings it up, how he'll respond.. Wistfully or dismissively.

Maybe he was saying he was going to Hawaii publicly to play her even deeper... Maybe she was in demand on the swingers circuit and George was pimping her out. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

He seems the type of guy who will do that.

About the same time as he was talking about the Hawaii studio, he also said he was going to set up a listener aid fund to help those in serious need.  The fund was tied to his TV show in some fashion, but I don't remember any details.  Like the studio, the aid fund seems to have disappeared from his current spiels.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5053 on: February 15, 2022, 10:01:13 AM »
Maybe this Hawaiian girl was also a philanthropy-minded swinger?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5054 on: February 15, 2022, 10:35:49 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shucks.  No big Hawaiian studio for Jorch?  I was so looking forward to the escalator to the top.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎