Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848665 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5955 on: May 20, 2022, 01:38:19 PM »
He seems to get butthurt when someone questions him. Is this the impression he gives to all of you?

He's an attorney, they're all like that. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5956 on: May 20, 2022, 03:49:22 PM »
A Noory-free three day weekend.  Punnett tonight, Syrett on Saturday, and Knapp on Sunday.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5957 on: May 20, 2022, 04:42:20 PM »
AC/DC History tonight. Hmm.  :-\  Yet one more take on a reasonably normal and well documented story.  ::)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5958 on: May 20, 2022, 05:28:36 PM »
AC/DC History tonight. Hmm.  :-\  Yet one more take on a reasonably normal and well documented story.  ::)

Tesla v. Edison? 😁
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5959 on: May 20, 2022, 10:20:24 PM »

Mark Shaw has to be gay. His obsession with 'Marilyn' and 'Dorothy' and how he says their names is standard old homosexual behavior.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5960 on: May 20, 2022, 10:41:32 PM »
I thought Bob Lazar was dead. Oh, that's Lear that's dead... Nevermind.

Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5961 on: May 21, 2022, 12:33:17 AM »
Tommy sounds so much more lively when Ian is hosting and brings him on to shoot the shit for a few minutes. Poor Tommy is a hostage captive in Norry's creepy bizarro world of his parents' generation that he lives in. Noory's Coast smells like mothballs and the office furniture covered in plastic while Perry Como and Frank Sinatra provide the music. I bet there's a candy dish filled with cellophane wrapped peppermint and lemon hard candies.

Ian discussed AC/DC with Tommy who seemed to have some familiarity with the band and its history. Now if Noory had this guest on he'd be totally lost as usual 'Did AC/DC know Elvis?' 'Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top is a friend of the show did AC/DC ever play with ZZ Top?' 'What did AC/DC think about Pat Boone?'

'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5962 on: May 21, 2022, 01:14:04 AM »
Tommy sounds so much more lively when Ian is hosting and brings him on to shoot the shit for a few minutes. Poor Tommy is a hostage captive in Norry's creepy bizarro world of his parents' generation that he lives in. Noory's Coast smells like mothballs and the office furniture covered in plastic while Perry Como and Frank Sinatra provide the music. I bet there's a candy dish filled with cellophane wrapped peppermint and lemon hard candies.

Ian discussed AC/DC with Tommy who seemed to have some familiarity with the band and its history. Now if Noory had this guest on he'd be totally lost as usual 'Did AC/DC know Elvis?' 'Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top is a friend of the show did AC/DC ever play with ZZ Top?' 'What did AC/DC think about Pat Boone?'

'
Ha!  Nailed it.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5963 on: May 21, 2022, 01:29:20 AM »
lol it's so sad.

I only learned the other day that there are no ratings taken for overnight radio. If there were ratings for overnight it would be the end of Noory. Somebody posted that Coast's audience numbers had declined to 2-3 million listeners from some article. How would anybody know that if no reputable ratings company is even tracking Coast's listeners. Premiere is scamming advertisers, telling them Coast has millions of listeners - the idiot host himself told a guest just a couple nights ago that there were 3.5 MILLION people listening to their interview.

The only advertisers who keep advertising are snake oil peddling nutritional supplement companies preying on Coast's aging and gullible audience. Those products literally cost pennies, the plastic bottles and labels cost more than the shit inside the bottles. Anybody selling a legitimate product will quickly find out advertising on Coast is a scam, the numbers they're given are completely fabricated.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5964 on: May 21, 2022, 01:45:11 AM »
Regular caller Louise the reincarnation of Cleopatra called into Ian now!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5965 on: May 21, 2022, 01:50:22 AM »

Ian ran Walt Da Atheist off the show again. Hilarious, Ian revealed he keeps Walt dangling on hold for an hour and a half intentionally because he knows what he's up to - he lies to whoever is screening calls about what he wants to discuss. He wanted to talk about abortion tonight and Ian wanted no part of it. He's made it clear he doesn't do politics on Coast and you can't discuss abortion without politics involved.

He followed that up by telling Louise she was flat out wrong about something - wasn't listening to her nonsense closely.

Ian has no use for the Sad Pack and I love it.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5966 on: May 21, 2022, 01:51:36 AM »
From Art to Snorge.  From well over ten million listeners a night to maybe several million or less a night, would be my guess.  The number certainly has to be much less than during the heydays of Art.

You’d think PremRat would be interested in maximizing profit by being willing to pay for a quality host that would bring in more listeners and justify higher advertising rates.  PremRat doesn’t strike me as an organization with the brightest bulbs, though.  They seem to be content with lazily loafing along, with mediocre to poor hosts, like Snorge and Suck Bexton and Clay Boy.  It’s certainly nothing close to Rush’s rightful claim of excellence in broadcasting.  :(  Welcome to the land of radio suckage and empty suits.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5967 on: May 21, 2022, 01:55:34 AM »
Ian ran Walt Da Atheist off the show again. Hilarious, Ian revealed he keeps Walt dangling on hold for an hour and a half intentionally because he knows what he's up to - he lies to whoever is screening calls about what he wants to discuss. He wanted to talk about abortion tonight and Ian wanted no part of it. He's made it clear he doesn't do politics on Coast and you can't discuss abortion without politics involved.

He followed that up by telling Louise she was flat out wrong about something - wasn't listening to her nonsense closely.

Ian has no use for the Sad Pack and I love it.
It would be even better if he didn’t let them on at all.  Gads, now it’s Corny, with his usual “in the hospital with his sugar over a thousand.” :P  I wonder if there’s some decree that the regular jokers must get on.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5968 on: May 21, 2022, 01:56:13 AM »
Now Cornelius joins in with the other sad pack calling Ian tonight.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5969 on: May 21, 2022, 02:01:06 AM »
lol epic night with the Sad Pack

Cornelius with his sugar over 1000 story tonight - he gave credit to Tommy, George, all his Coast friends and a Filipino nurse or nurse's aid girl named Grace for saving his life. No you idiot, the fucking doctors saved your life by bringing your sugar down, George had absolutely zero to do with it. He then said when Tommy was sick he left him lots of voicemails, of course none of them were returned, or he'd have added that.

Then he chastised Walt 'I'm ashamed and appalled by these people who try to sneak in.......' Ian took the opportunity to cut Cornelius off and wished him good health.