Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848695 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6045 on: June 01, 2022, 07:41:47 AM »
the shitty commercials for Coast Insider. an elderly female listener's testimonial

'Coast to Coast has challenged me to think deeper. It has broadened my horizons.'

think deeper ....... the host has the intellect, breadth of knowledge and worldliness of a 6th grader, and not a bright 6th grader.
👍🏼
Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra just called in again!
She's the new Al Sharpton, it sounded like that's what she was conveying... My shower was over, I shut the radio off before Cleopatra went on too long.

Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6046 on: June 01, 2022, 01:44:18 PM »
Norry is slobbering at his chops.  The stache is soaked and is raining a drench onto the pavement as he walks and paces.  He just herd the verdict from the Depp and Heard trial. So, you can win at those.    He is seeing dollar signs as he thinks of all of those haters, (all in satire and deep love) who he wants to even the score with.  He is seeing people on the stand explaining their  thoughts because they did not dance to his bumper music and sing it from the Hollywood Hills.  He has to pay those bills somehow. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6047 on: June 01, 2022, 02:12:25 PM »
For the record, I was never a hater.  I’m a useless eater.
Merry Christmas

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #6048 on: June 01, 2022, 09:04:41 PM »
Oh heck yeah. Tonight show….Investigating Roswell and Jessie Ventura. Could be the best show this year.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6049 on: June 01, 2022, 11:10:28 PM »
Regular caller Cornelius called in to Jesse Ventura in the first hour talking about guns.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6050 on: June 02, 2022, 12:24:13 AM »
He'll have pathetic woo peddling women on for 3 hours but Jesse Venture he gives the bums rush after less than an hour.

He spent that brief time offering up inane comments as is his usual practice. He asked Venture about the gun issue, Ventura said he's had a change of opinion on guns, says people can own whatever they want as long as the weapons are on their property and remain there. Noory asks 'what about raising the age of gun ownership?' This set Ventura off a bit, he gave a powerful statement that we send 18 years olds to war, draft them like he was himself so the idea of keeping guns away from military eligible persons would be very wrong. He went on to talk about the next time there's a draft it better be fair, he talked about watching his working class friends go off and die and get maimed in Vietnam while suburban kids got college deferments, mentioned Trump, should have also mentioned Biden who made up a phony excuse of childhood asthma.  Anyway he was pretty heated up about it. Noory takes it in and in pure Noory fashion spits out one of his non-sequiturs 'In WWII there were 16 and 17 year olds who lied about their age and sneaked in to fight.'  Without seeing Ventura you could tell he was gobsmacked, WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF TEA IN CHINA!?!? It had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything Ventura said. Noory's mind is soup, that's all he can do as an interviewer and conversation partner, he just spits out comments that his primitive brain associate with something the interviewee says, because he's incapable of critical thinking and his base of knowledge is so shallow. He wasn't finished though, he then pulled another nugget of nitwitedness out of his brain 'I think if you were married you could also get out of serving too?' Ventura you could tell was exasperated, talking to an imbecile about serious things will do that to you.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6051 on: June 02, 2022, 12:47:46 AM »
... offering up inane comments as is his usual practice....

It might be fun to call him and ask him to ''play Misty for me''.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6052 on: June 02, 2022, 01:45:59 AM »

I honestly can't take much more of him, my blood pressure I'm sure is elevated listening.

He's got two Roswell 'experts' on, one is Don Schmidt - just spewing untruths and fantasies while Noory doesn't challenge them on anything, enabling them and validating their little green men conspiracy bullshit.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6053 on: June 02, 2022, 07:27:11 AM »
Regular caller Cornelius called in to Jesse Ventura in the first hour talking about guns.

…and stuff.  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6054 on: June 02, 2022, 07:32:02 AM »
It might be fun to call him and ask him to ''play Misty for me''.

Ha!  ;D  Then quote Poe's Annabel Lee.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6055 on: June 02, 2022, 07:40:58 AM »
I honestly can't take much more of him, my blood pressure I'm sure is elevated listening.

I had to ween myself off the program because I felt the same way.  I still listen but no way near as much as I used to.  I avoid open lines. The "Sad Pack" gets on my nerves.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6056 on: June 02, 2022, 07:54:55 AM »
I took a look at the schedule hoping for something interesting.  I like the Egypt shows on occasion and there's one on Friday, but then I see the guest is Mark Anthony, the "Psychic Lawyer."  ::)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6057 on: June 02, 2022, 03:48:38 PM »
I took a look at the schedule hoping for something interesting.  I like the Egypt shows on occasion and there's one on Friday, but then I see the guest is Mark Anthony, the "Psychic Lawyer."  ::)
Cleopatra can call in!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6058 on: June 02, 2022, 10:31:57 PM »

Noory just offed himself, if only we were so lucky.

Ol' Mush Mouth is interviewing a former mobster and told him 'I was one of the late .... last reporters to interview Jimmy Hoffa.' The late reporter George Noory.

The thousandth time he's told a guest he was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6059 on: June 02, 2022, 10:48:27 PM »
Noory just offed himself, if only we were so lucky.

Ol' Mush Mouth is interviewing a former mobster and told him 'I was one of the late .... last reporters to interview Jimmy Hoffa.' The late reporter George Noory.

The thousandth time he's told a guest he was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa.
Maybe Hoffa didn't get whacked. Maybe sNoory drove him to suicide...

Just saying...
Eh, nevermind...