Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848657 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6480 on: July 05, 2022, 01:55:38 AM »
No complaints tonight.  Happy Independence Day, everyone.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6481 on: July 05, 2022, 07:32:35 AM »
On this July 4 holiday is George comforting the shut-ins of the Coast family with bumper music of drinking and belittling (or worse) women?
Last night it was Elvis-time.  Misogyny and booze run rampant!  :o

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6482 on: July 05, 2022, 08:10:22 AM »
Last night it was Elvis-time.  Misogyny and booze run rampant!  :o

I'm disappointed Louise didn't call in and claim to have been the reincarnated mother of Elvis.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6483 on: July 05, 2022, 10:00:10 AM »
Quote from: Uncle Duke
I'm disappointed Louise didn't call in and claim to have been the reincarnated mother of Elvis.
Louise has claimed before that as a young girl she was the first girlfriend of Cassius Clay alias Muhammed Ali

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6484 on: July 05, 2022, 12:01:46 PM »
The worst!  Noory glorifying the drug-ridden, misogynistic Elvis.  The King?  How dare he.  An insult to royalty everywhere, especially queens and princesses!

And all that disrespectful hip grinding.  Even mocking Ed Sullivan!  How dare he!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6485 on: July 05, 2022, 01:53:57 PM »
Reverse Speech / Open Lines
Reverse Speech / Open Lines

DateFriday - July 8 2022

HostGeorge Noory

GuestsDavid John Oates, Open Lines

Certified hypnotherapist and trainer, David John Oates has developed a technology known as "reverse speech" which he claims can give new understandings of language and the human mind. He'll feature samples of speaking patterns backwards and interpreting what at first impression seems to be gibberish including clips that show that the Antichrist may have infiltrated the world's major religions. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

George is having John Oates guy on. If i remember, Art Bell banned him. So why did Noory bring him back on the air for? I know that Clyde Lewis has John Oates on his show often.

I have definitely heard him on George  during the Trump admin years. Went to go check and yes he was on 2017 and 18 but doesn't seem to have been on since that time, if C2C site is to be believed. So I must have heard him in 2018, I did laugh that I tuned in and he was still playing Bill Clinton stuff from 20 years ago when he was President  ;D I guess Oates is like a 1970s band who loves playing the hits and Clinton is his Freebird

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6486 on: July 05, 2022, 03:02:53 PM »
Clinton is his Freebird - genius.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6487 on: July 05, 2022, 05:35:23 PM »
Louise did call in last night during the last hour with the reincarnation expert guest.
She told of past lives where she was a tennis player and another a chess player.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6488 on: July 05, 2022, 05:40:27 PM »
Louise did call in last night during the last hour with the reincarnation expert guest.
She told of past lives where she was a tennis player and another a chess player.
She has a better memory of her past lives than most people have of their current.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6489 on: July 05, 2022, 06:21:00 PM »
She has a better memory of her past lives than most people have of their current.  ::)

They're fresh memories, she dreams up new ones constantly.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6490 on: July 06, 2022, 10:55:11 PM »
One or two shows a year with people of color does not make up for your Newsmax article, Sports Are Good For America, Snorway.  No.  Your remediation needs to be written and to espouse theory.  If you can't think of something then have a ghost writer do it, duh.  Time is ticking away.

Holy shit.  The guest just told you he wasn't allowed to use the toilet, drinking fountain & numerous other common items when performing, and that older stars told him that was a piece of cake compared to what they went through.  You changed the topic.  You are GROSS GROSS GROSS.  All you would have had to do is acknowledge the comment, or ask what worse the elders endured.  You could have gone many ways, short or long, but you had a moral duty to acknowledge his comment.  After all, you claim not to be a shock jock.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6491 on: July 06, 2022, 11:03:41 PM »
You suck shit, Snorway.  The guest told you about suffering, something about aging but you failed to at least say one word of acknowledgement before going back to some other topic.  You could have said, "Yeah. (Pause).  And the wineries?" which would have at least acknowledged his statement about physical suffering.  IT IS NOT EVERY DAY A BLACK MAN TALKS ABOUT PAIN.  HE PUSHED PAST GENDER AND RACIAL STEREOTYPES AND YOU TOTALLY MISSED IT.  Let him be a role model to younger men, that men can talk about their emotions.  You dick.  I'm not saying listen to maladies all night, but you could have been a little more respectful.

YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED ASKING HIM TO ELABORATE ABOUT WINE.  If you're so curious about his wineries, you could have Twittered him later.  He would have been honored.  But no, you did it on my time.  That was a big mistake, especially so soon after another recent alcohol reference.

Thanks for ruining my night again, Snorway.  I wasn't going to listen anyway, since my ear hurt today.   But I gave you another chance.  And you were not worth it.  I regret having given you a millionth chance.  As does everyone, all the time.  You are not a very good people pleaser.

Do not take out your feelings on the show, either.  I imagine you don't like negative feedback but hosts owe their audience and guests the best on every show.  This guest obviously has esteem for you.  Start listening better and treat a guest right for once.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6492 on: July 07, 2022, 05:00:43 AM »
Smokey looks to be in better shape than Jorch and Tommee.

Jorch’s rug looks like it’s growing larger.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6493 on: July 07, 2022, 05:46:57 AM »
Smokey looks to be in better shape than Jorch and Tommee.

Jorch’s rug looks like it’s growing larger.

It's alive! 

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6494 on: July 07, 2022, 06:42:51 AM »
You suck shit, Snorway.  The guest told you about suffering, something about aging but you failed to at least say one word of acknowledgement before going back to some other topic.  You could have said, "Yeah. (Pause).  And the wineries?" which would have at least acknowledged his statement about physical suffering.  IT IS NOT EVERY DAY A BLACK MAN TALKS ABOUT PAIN.  HE PUSHED PAST GENDER AND RACIAL STEREOTYPES AND YOU TOTALLY MISSED IT.  Let him be a role model to younger men, that men can talk about their emotions.  You dick.  I'm not saying listen to maladies all night, but you could have been a little more respectful.

YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED ASKING HIM TO ELABORATE ABOUT WINE.  If you're so curious about his wineries, you could have Twittered him later.  He would have been honored.  But no, you did it on my time.  That was a big mistake, especially so soon after another recent alcohol reference.

Thanks for ruining my night again, Snorway.  I wasn't going to listen anyway, since my ear hurt today.   But I gave you another chance.  And you were not worth it.  I regret having given you a millionth chance.  As does everyone, all the time.  You are not a very good people pleaser.

Do not take out your feelings on the show, either.  I imagine you don't like negative feedback but hosts owe their audience and guests the best on every show.  This guest obviously has esteem for you.  Start listening better and treat a guest right for once.

Has the thought occurred to you to just not listen to C2C, at least when George is hosting?  And I'm not picking on you, it's a rhetorical question for those here who get so riled up listening to, then posting about, Noory's faults and inadequacies.  Is it really worth it?   To paraphrase the great Sam Wyche, "There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done besides listening to and bitching about Geoege Noory."