Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848676 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6495 on: July 07, 2022, 08:59:35 AM »
It's alive!
Heh, heh, heh… Jorch’s piece only requires a once a month lab visit.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6496 on: July 07, 2022, 10:57:54 AM »
Louise did call in last night during the last hour with the reincarnation expert guest.
She told of past lives where she was a tennis player and another a chess player.

Was she professional or just casual  :D I mean, in my current life I technically did both those things in the last month  ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6497 on: July 07, 2022, 10:58:28 AM »
... Holy shit.  The guest just told you he wasn't allowed to use the toilet, drinking fountain & numerous other common items when performing, and that older stars told him that was a piece of cake compared to what they went through.  You changed the topic.  You are GROSS GROSS GROSS.  All you would have had to do is acknowledge the comment, or ask what worse the elders endured.  You could have...

You suck shit, Snorway.  The guest told you about suffering, something about aging but you failed to at least say one word of acknowledgement before going back to some other topic.  You could have said, "Yeah. (Pause).  And the wineries?" which would have at least acknowledged his statement about physical suffering.  IT IS NOT EVERY DAY A BLACK MAN TALKS ABOUT PAIN.  HE PUSHED PAST GENDER AND RACIAL STEREOTYPES AND YOU TOTALLY MISSED IT...

Not to defend George, because you're right about the disgusting way he mishandled all this (I take your word for it since I don't listen), but he does the same thing to every guest regardless of topic.

He seems not to listen to the guests at all, and instead just waits for them to stop talking to read the next item from his stack of prepared questions.  The guest could have been talking about Mickey Mouse, what he had for breakfast, or his experiences being discriminated against - George wouldn't know or care.

He cuts people off in the middle of sentences when they are just taking a breath, cuts them off after having spent a certain amount of time building up to the point they are about to make, cuts them off after they make an astonishing comment that cries out for a follow-up - so what the hell, why not cut them off when they are talking about segregation. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6498 on: July 07, 2022, 12:34:53 PM »
I thought his interview with Smoky Robinson was fairly good.  At least he knew Smokey, the Miracles, Motown, and paid attention.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6499 on: July 07, 2022, 02:09:48 PM »
I thought the interview was fairly good as well.  It was a little weird that Noory commented on Smokey's eyes, and somehow brought up Sammy Davis Jr and the guy from "Car 54 Where Are You?"  His name escapes me at this moment but he was, or is, going to be at one of Noory's events.   

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6500 on: July 07, 2022, 02:21:09 PM »
Car 54?  Who could that be? Joe E. Ross, Fred Gwynn, Paul Reed, and Al Lewis are long dead.  Is sNoory bringing on a channeler?
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6501 on: July 07, 2022, 02:29:40 PM »
Car 54?  Who could that be? Joe E. Ross, Fred Gwynn, Paul Reed, and Al Lewis are long dead.  Is sNoory bringing on a channeler?

Hank Garrett.  That's who it is.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6502 on: July 07, 2022, 05:58:57 PM »
I see Dr. Steven Greer returns as the first hour guest tonight.
One of the few remaining Art Bell classic guests.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6503 on: July 07, 2022, 08:56:28 PM »
And I'm not picking on you, it's a rhetorical question for those here who get so riled up listening to, then posting about, Noory's faults and inadequacies.  Is it really worth it?   To paraphrase the great Sam Wyche, "There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done besides listening to and bitching about Geoege Noory."

take a good look at the photo a couple posts above, train wrecks are hard to turn away from. unfortunately from 1AM to 6AM there's no golf courses and tennis courts open.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6504 on: July 07, 2022, 11:03:06 PM »
Has the thought occurred to you to just not listen to C2C, at least when George is hosting?  And I'm not picking on you, it's a rhetorical question for those here who get so riled up listening to, then posting about, Noory's faults and inadequacies.  Is it really worth it?   To paraphrase the great Sam Wyche, "There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done besides listening to and bitching about Geoege Noory."
Yes, I shut the crud off all the time.  Usually when something bugs me.  I always tell myself, "Take frustration out on the show, not on myself", so turn off the show and forget about it.  I turned it off tonight, as a matter of fact.  Once it's off, I very rarely go back.  And, I'm less inclined to listen the next night.  Why face disappointment 2 nights in a row.  By then it's usually the weekend, so there is that.  Like I said, he did not get a birthday gift this year, not while that seemingly racist article stands out from 2020 on Newsmax, "Sports Are Good For America".  I used to put my foot down (turn the show off) and wait until new memories overwrote the old ones and came back for more later.  But once I saw that racist Newsmax rant, forget it.  I've lost patience.  I bet he would even hit a woman if he wanted to.  I haven't found other suitable entertainment so sometimes I wait all day for the show, and then I have to shut it down sometimes right away.  Most of the other hosts are alright.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6505 on: July 07, 2022, 11:05:24 PM »
It's alive!
One of the wealthiest, and he can't even get massage to straighten his face out.  It's not crooked from a stroke; it's crooked from muscle memory.  Does he still have kyphosis?  A few trips to the chiropractor would take care of it.  People who can afford to take care of themselves but don't do it.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6506 on: July 07, 2022, 11:08:26 PM »
Not to defend George, because you're right about the disgusting way he mishandled all this (I take your word for it since I don't listen), but he does the same thing to every guest regardless of topic.

He seems not to listen to the guests at all, and instead just waits for them to stop talking to read the next item from his stack of prepared questions.  The guest could have been talking about Mickey Mouse, what he had for breakfast, or his experiences being discriminated against - George wouldn't know or care.

He cuts people off in the middle of sentences when they are just taking a breath, cuts them off after having spent a certain amount of time building up to the point they are about to make, cuts them off after they make an astonishing comment that cries out for a follow-up - so what the hell, why not cut them off when they are talking about segregation.
I agree.

I thought his interview with Smoky Robinson was fairly good.  At least he knew Smokey, the Miracles, Motown, and paid attention.
Smokey did a great job, was really alert, warm & communicative.  Surprising that he said he always got very nervous before every performance, but that shows he is humble too.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6507 on: July 07, 2022, 11:14:38 PM »
take a good look at the photo a couple posts above, train wrecks are hard to turn away from. unfortunately from 1AM to 6AM there's no golf courses and tennis courts open.
Well, there are other things.  Clyde Lewis' home page was a bit gory, but I can check out Red Eye Radio.  There's lots on the Internet.  And stuff to do.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6508 on: July 08, 2022, 01:28:08 AM »
Since Noory has a past lives guest on tonight of course Louise called in to tell how she was Cleopatra and Muhammad Ali was Julius Ceasar!

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #6509 on: July 08, 2022, 02:33:43 AM »
Since Noory has a past lives guest on tonight of course Louise called in to tell how she was Cleopatra and Muhammad Ali was Julius Ceasar!

But wasn't he Marc Antony last time? Somebody might be getting their incarnations confused.