Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848694 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7035 on: September 02, 2022, 09:58:42 PM »
I didn't listen last night, did Noory make any comments on Biden's speech?
Nope, nada, zip.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #7036 on: September 03, 2022, 12:07:15 AM »
stupid ask George segment don't they have that already with text and tweets

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #7037 on: September 03, 2022, 12:24:08 AM »
noory stfu about your stupid mickey mantle card  your mom threw it away

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #7038 on: September 03, 2022, 12:31:08 AM »
noory hates empty seats at his meet and greets
you want me to go get demitri devil channler ufo phil morgus and jc to be on your show

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7039 on: September 03, 2022, 02:49:25 AM »
Nope, nada, zip.
Jorch doesn’t do politics unless he does.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7040 on: September 03, 2022, 12:29:31 PM »
Last night Noory told a caller with cancer to eat 3 almonds/day and see what happens.
Noory said he wanted to use the caller as a "test"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7041 on: September 03, 2022, 12:31:22 PM »

i rolled over in mid sleep last night and could hear Noory taking an open phone caller. since I was half asleep I didn't recognize the caller but Noory obviously did. To I guess lighten the mood for his audience, mostly elderly and lonely in the middle of the night, Noory asked the caller 'How you doing with your cancer? Everything ok?' The elderly male caller responded that things aren't ok, his health situation is dismal. Noory the humanitarian told him 'I'm not saying this is a cure but I want you to do something. i want you to buy raw almonds. Do you know Edgar Casey? He was a prophet, we discuss his work on the show. He believed in this. Now take THREE almonds every day. Let's see, it might work. Call us maybe once a month and give us an update how it's working.'

What an amazing human being he is, so caring, giving hope to the dying with crackpot cancer cures. He didn't make any guarantees because even the greatest men of medicine don't do that.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7042 on: September 03, 2022, 12:33:18 PM »
Last night Noory told a caller with cancer to eat 3 almonds/day and see what happens.
Noory said he wanted to use the caller as a "test"

ha you posted the same thing at the same time i was typing my post.

literally that one phone call was the only thing I listened to of last night's show. i may have developed a 6th sense that alerts me to Noory shenanigans.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7043 on: September 03, 2022, 12:37:21 PM »
One caller last night read his long statement/tribute about the recent death of Olivia Newton-John.
But he already called in to c2cam a week or two ago reading the exact same thing to one of the weekend guest hosts.
Clueless Noory of course didn't realize he was doing that over again...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7044 on: September 03, 2022, 12:39:59 PM »
i rolled over in mid sleep last night and could hear Noory taking an open phone caller. since I was half asleep I didn't recognize the caller but Noory obviously did. To I guess lighten the mood for his audience, mostly elderly and lonely in the middle of the night, Noory asked the caller 'How you doing with your cancer? Everything ok?' The elderly male caller responded that things aren't ok, his health situation is dismal. Noory the humanitarian told him 'I'm not saying this is a cure but I want you to do something. i want you to buy raw almonds. Do you know Edgar Casey? He was a prophet, we discuss his work on the show. He believed in this. Now take THREE almonds every day. Let's see, it might work. Call us maybe once a month and give us an update how it's working.'

What an amazing human being he is, so caring, giving hope to the dying with crackpot cancer cures. He didn't make any guarantees because even the greatest men of medicine don't do that.
Some folks might be mixing up regular almonds with so-called "bitter almonds" which are actually apricot kernels that look like almonds.
The apricot kernels have purportedly been used for years to try to kill cancer cells.  I think Steve McQueen tried them just before he died from cancer.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7045 on: September 03, 2022, 12:43:25 PM »
As usual Noory cut out early last night, going to a replay of part of an old interview with a guest about Nibiru for the last half hour.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7046 on: September 03, 2022, 02:09:47 PM »
Some folks might be mixing up regular almonds with so-called "bitter almonds" which are actually apricot kernels that look like almonds.
The apricot kernels have purportedly been used for years to try to kill cancer cells.  I think Steve McQueen tried them just before he died from cancer.

If I'm not mistaken, laetrile has been used since the 1970s.

I only had to Google it for the spelling...

I believe that apricot pits are also used in a formula to reduce spinal problems.
Eh, nevermind...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #7047 on: September 03, 2022, 02:12:51 PM »
As usual Noory cut out early last night, going to a replay of part of an old interview with a guest about Nibiru for the last half hour.

I notice when George does that, he pre-records that he will be talking to so and so from a past show and then it starts right in with them talking with no pause in between. Sloppy editing, but then we know that George is in a hurry to get out of there.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7048 on: September 03, 2022, 02:36:10 PM »
I believe that apricot pits are also used in a formula to reduce spinal problems.

You can get cyanide poisoning by eating too many.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7049 on: September 03, 2022, 02:53:44 PM »
You can get cyanide poisoning by eating too many.

Isn't that true with most seeds? I do know this, my parents had a very ornamental koi pond and they had a plant called flax growing nearby. The flax grew under a shade covering and didn't fully develop. When the shade producing sail material was removed, it started to bloom and poisoned all the fish. Apparently, flax has a high concentration of...
Eh, nevermind...