Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848695 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7965 on: December 20, 2022, 07:40:36 AM »
It is obvious that Noory is stuck in a rut. Same guests, same topics, same callers.  He's bored. The audience is bored. Blah Blah Woof Woof. Week in, week out, month in and month out the downward spiral, drudgery continues.  The solution is pretty easy though. He just needs to bring back and build around Senda.  Initially bring him on in a Joshua P. Warren/Linda Moulton Howe like manner and then maybe turn over the2nd hour of the show to him.  The magic that once was can be rekindled and burn brighter than ever.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7966 on: December 20, 2022, 07:55:37 AM »
It is obvious that Noory is stuck in a rut. Same guests, same topics, same callers.  He's bored. The audience is bored. Blah Blah Woof Woof. Week in, week out, month in and month out the downward spiral, drudgery continues.  The solution is pretty easy though. He just needs to bring back and build around Senda.  Initially bring him on in a Joshua P. Warren/Linda Moulton Howe like manner and then maybe turn over the2nd hour of the show to him.  The magic that once was can be rekindled and burn brighter than ever.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Would this require doing sumpthing different?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7967 on: December 20, 2022, 05:08:50 PM »

Let the flame of Senda burn bright!  Also, he might be added to the roster of the sad packers.  Or, maybe a new group, known as the Senda Section.  Senda could hand-pick the callers or add some of his down-trodden buddies in the development. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7968 on: December 21, 2022, 12:34:57 AM »

Between the host, the guests and the callers there is no question listening to Coast will cause some permanent brain damage. I've lost a few IQ points definitely. I hope some enterprising law firm launches one of those big class action lawsuits on behalf of Coast listeners I can join as a victim. George Noory and Premiere Radio Networks are the Camp Lejeune of radio. We demand justice.

he's such a lying clown, the second guest tonight is a dream expert.

Dream Expert: George have you ever woken up and there are tears on your pillow?

George Noory: Oh sure, a few times, in my lifetime.

anything that comes out of a guest's mouth he goes right long with.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7969 on: December 21, 2022, 01:00:42 AM »
Hahaha! Literally just turned on the radio and heard some guy say something about dreaming music. Then he asked George "...do you ever dream music?" George said "no" then said something about that's fascinating. Again, a typical throwaway line. Dude is clueless but, by using a four-syllable word, he probably impressed the likes of Cleophus and that Cleopatra Ali chick
Eh, nevermind...

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #7970 on: December 21, 2022, 02:05:58 AM »
Good old George, at least he asked the dream expert guest about when dreaming, why does the subject wake up before hitting the ground after a humongous fall.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7971 on: December 21, 2022, 02:38:39 AM »
such a moron, the interview about dreams is a perfect vehicle for Noory to show off his stupidity.

the guest, who sounds exactly like somebody who'd be a dream researcher, talks very softly almost in a whisper. so he brings up the subject of 'deja vu' - which excited Noory.

Craig the Dream Guy: Do you experience deja vu George?

George Noory: Oh yes, CONSTANTLY. (Lol)

Craig the Dream Guy: Well we all do, I do but not CONSTANTLY.

George Noory: I had to go to a doctor years ago because there are things that can cause 'deja vu' like temporal lobe epilepsy, had to get checked out.

Craig the Dream Guy: Yes, temporal lobe epilepsy.

George Noory: I know what causes 'deja vu', it's the multiverse. When we have deja vu we are remembering something that happened to us in another universe and it enters our consciousness. what do you think?

I know what I think, you're a fucking imbecile for whom the directions on a box of pizza pops are a challenge so don't bother hurting yourself thinking about deja vu and 'thuh multiverses'.  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7972 on: December 21, 2022, 04:50:48 AM »
…George Noory and Premiere Radio Networks are the Camp Lejeune of radio. We demand justice…

Ha! I can see the commercials now, with the faux-concerned shysters.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7973 on: December 21, 2022, 05:16:18 AM »
I'm laughing over the "Camp Lejeune of radio" blast. Here in NC, like every 3rd commercial is from one of those law firms. It seems we might not be unique then.

"Has George Noory impacted your cognition negatively? Call the hurt line now. Tell him you mean business!"

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7974 on: December 21, 2022, 05:48:45 AM »
I'm laughing over the "Camp Lejeune of radio" blast. Here in NC, like every 3rd commercial is from one of those law firms. It seems we might not be unique then.

"Has George Noory impacted your cognition negatively? Call the hurt line now. Tell him you mean business!"

Heh, heh… I mainly watch OTA TV and it’s filled with legal vulture commercials, Jonathan hawking Colonial Penn life insurance, and Joe Namath pushing Medicare supplement coverage service.  :P Thank Heaven for the mute button and fast forwarding for recordings.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7975 on: December 21, 2022, 08:50:37 AM »
George's Hot Pockets incident was very much a result of his laziness. Decades ago, when reading the microwave oven instructions, it says to avoid hot spots by placing the item off center. Surely, George just put the thing in the middle and all the microwaves hit one spot.

By putting it off center the microwave hits different parts of the item more equally if there is a rotating table.

The only time I put something in the center is when I am microwaving a mug for instant coffee.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7976 on: December 21, 2022, 11:40:25 PM »

Just a decade ago I'd be classified a bit left of center politically, today without changing any of my views I'm a far right 'domestic terrorist'. I'm at the point where I would have no problem picking up arms and fighting in a civil war to save this country.

microwaves suck, i buy those instant ramen noodles in a cup, in 3 minutes I have my lunch for a buck fifty or whatever BUT the temp of the soup is 3000 degrees and it takes 10 minutes until it's edible without burning the insides of your mouth which kind of defeats the purpose of the product.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7977 on: December 22, 2022, 06:04:09 PM »
The c2cam schedule is now up for this weekend.
Connie Willis is the host for both Sat & Sun - Christmas Eve and Day! :o

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7978 on: December 22, 2022, 06:19:26 PM »
Walt gets a Christmas present.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7979 on: December 22, 2022, 06:23:38 PM »
Walt gets a Christmas present.