Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848670 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9270 on: July 19, 2023, 05:44:03 AM »
Barry has called in and Noory also recently reported he is doing OK.
Cornelius and Barry are now friends and talk on the phone frequently so he also reports frequently on Barry while noting which sad pack members haven’t called in sometime and so he is worried about like Annie and Louise.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9271 on: July 19, 2023, 07:26:00 AM »
Annie from Alabamie, Louise, has 'ol buddy ol pal of mine' Barry from North Carolina called in recently or he's another MIA or presumed dead?

Coasts' guests are dying, the callers are dying, the messageboard posters are dying ... I think we know how this works out, Noory the cockroach outlives everyone, possibly Cornelius too.

...and stuff.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9272 on: July 19, 2023, 09:48:16 AM »
Barry has called in and Noory also recently reported he is doing OK.
Cornelius and Barry are now friends and talk on the phone frequently so he also reports frequently on Barry while noting which sad pack members haven’t called in sometime and so he is worried about like Annie and Louise.

I've gotten the impression at least a some of the regular callers talk on the phone.  Corny has mentioned talking to both Mike and Wayne, and I specifically remember Barry telling George one night about talking to Mike. (That was the call where Barry claimed George was going to hire Mike to work on his Colorado based TV show.)  I also recall Corny talking about wanting to call Louise, but don't know if he ever did. 

If Louise died, and assuming there was someone who cared enough to write/pay for an obituary, finding that obit might be doable. Many of the obit sites have filters that allow you to bound a search.  Anyone know when she called in last? I thinking it's been at least a year since I heard her call in, but I  listen to maybe half the C2C shows.

We know she is from Louisville, is black, and is 80ish.  She is a college grad, I think she was a librarian. She has talked about loving travel and reading, and she lost her sight later in life. A halfway decent obit should include some of that information.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9273 on: July 19, 2023, 10:12:35 AM »
Anyone know when she called in last? I thinking it's been at least a year since I heard her call in, but I  listen to maybe half the C2C shows.

Correction, the last time I heard her call was on 18 Oct 22 when the guest (Ann Williams) was a National Geographic writer who specialized in Egyptology.  That was the night George stunned Williams by introducing Louise as the reincarnated Cleopatra and suggesting she ask Louise a question.   She immediately asked Louise/Cleopatra where she was buried, but she couldn't remember.

Anyone remember any calls from her since?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9274 on: July 19, 2023, 10:17:03 AM »
Correction, the last time I heard her call was on 18 Oct 22 when the guest (Ann Williams) was a National Geographic writer who specialized in Egyptology.  That was the night George stunned Williams by introducing Louise as the reincarnated Cleopatra and suggesting she ask Louise a question.   She immediately asked Louise/Cleopatra where she was buried, but she couldn't remember.

Anyone remember any calls from her since?

No clue if she ever called again but laughing hard over that appearance.  Seems like Noory pounded that fancy pants Egyptologist home.  "Getting a little big for your britches there Missy.  Here - talk to Cleo's shade"

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9275 on: July 19, 2023, 10:40:30 AM »
I've gotten the impression at least a some of the regular callers talk on the phone.  Corny has mentioned talking to both Mike and Wayne, and I specifically remember Barry telling George one night about talking to Mike. (That was the call where Barry claimed George was going to hire Mike to work on his Colorado based TV show.)  I also recall Corny talking about wanting to call Louise, but don't know if he ever did. 

If Louise died, and assuming there was someone who cared enough to write/pay for an obituary, finding that obit might be doable. Many of the obit sites have filters that allow you to bound a search.  Anyone know when she called in last? I thinking it's been at least a year since I heard her call in, but I  listen to maybe half the C2C shows.

We know she is from Louisville, is black, and is 80ish.  She is a college grad, I think she was a librarian. She has talked about loving travel and reading, and she lost her sight later in life. A halfway decent obit should include some of that information.
Would they include in her obituariy, Louise's claim she was Muhammad Ali's first girl friend when he was Cassius Clay and they were teenagers in Louisville?

Noory and Tommy only learned that old caller Bill from West Hartford Connecticut, the amateur athiest astronomer, had died when someone here emailed a web link to his year old obituary...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9276 on: July 19, 2023, 10:59:06 AM »
Would they include in her obituariy, Louise's claim she was Muhammad Ali's first girl friend when he was Cassius Clay and they were teenagers in Louisville?

Obits are a cash cow for newspapers these days.  Short of vulgarities and/or outright character assassination, papers will pretty much print whatever the submitter of the obit is will to pay for....and they ain't cheap.

Her story of being Ali's girlfriend was how I approximated her age.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9277 on: July 19, 2023, 12:27:18 PM »
Yes exactly.  Art Bell never allowed private personal readings on his shows for that reason, he said its only interesting to the caller, not the rest of the audience.
But Noory hasn't learned that or doesn't care - he always promotes the "readings" for callers later in the show that night like its a good thing!

Art is such a special breed of host, to have that much integrity and pride in his show to not take an easy way out with "psychic readings" where he as a host can just f*ck around and not do anything says so much about him. We talked about "vacation time" days ago, this is a great example of take your vacation time all you want if you give a full effort when you are on air.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9278 on: July 19, 2023, 10:47:02 PM »
lol shameless scammer, he read some new copy for LifeLock  "Nothing can prevent all identity theft or monitor thousands of transactions but everyone can get 25% off LifeLock"

so your friend in the night George will give you 25% off a product that he admits is trash.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9279 on: July 19, 2023, 11:14:21 PM »
lol shameless scammer, he read some new copy for LifeLock  "Nothing can prevent all identity theft or monitor thousands of transactions but everyone can get 25% off LifeLock"

so your friend in the night George will give you 25% off a product that he admits is trash.
his promo code is "George"  :P

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9280 on: July 19, 2023, 11:45:10 PM »
he lost contact with the first guest temporarily so went to taking calls and of course the Louisiana Imbecile was the first call, same shit over and over, fucking autistic son of a bitch - bible bullets beans, military police officer with top clearance, book of Revelation
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9281 on: July 20, 2023, 06:34:36 AM »
...he was an officer who threatened his boss and stuff.

The reader lady from the was being replayed last night, you know. She even laughed at George's inane questions. That was low.

George must not be carrying his own luggage because he's not responding to social clues and adjusting. Of course, he could have suffered from Falkietism all this time and I just didn't notice.

Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9282 on: July 20, 2023, 11:34:29 AM »
Coasts' guests are dying, the callers are dying, the messageboard posters are dying ... I think we know how this works out, Noory the cockroach outlives everyone, possibly Cornelius too.

-July 18 Dr. Joel Wallach addressed natural healing and remedies. Followed by psychic medium Laura Lee on her communications with angels and the departed.

-July 19 Futurist Stephan Schwartz reported on studies of remote viewers looking ahead to the years 2040-2060. Author Robert Moss updated his work on dreaming, shamanism, and the afterlife.

There was definitely something on his or the show producers mind this week with back to back episodes

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9283 on: July 20, 2023, 02:05:12 PM »
-July 18 Dr. Joel Wallach addressed natural healing and remedies. Followed by psychic medium Laura Lee on her communications with angels and the departed.

-July 19 Futurist Stephan Schwartz reported on studies of remote viewers looking ahead to the years 2040-2060. Author Robert Moss updated his work on dreaming, shamanism, and the afterlife.

There was definitely something on his or the show producers mind this week with back to back episodes

Wishful thinking about their boss?
Eh, nevermind...

PrairieGhost

• KIDD
« Reply #9284 on: July 20, 2023, 10:13:28 PM »
Long time not talk. How has everyone been?