Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848699 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9405 on: August 30, 2023, 11:09:45 AM »
The only thing Noory has done with intention is drive Coast to Coast over a cliff.

LOL

So I guess the poster 'Sofia' is not with us anymore. Sad. :(
Still?
I sincerely hope she is alright.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9406 on: August 30, 2023, 10:20:04 PM »
Another of Noory's annoying regulars is on tonight - its the Number's Nut!

GhostRaven

• KIDD
« Reply #9407 on: August 31, 2023, 03:49:15 AM »
It looks like John Hogue won't be on the show anymore, unless he censors his beliefs on the Ukraine/Russia conflict. He's heavily hinted at it recently while promoting a podcast appearance on Twitter:

John Hogue
@JohnHoguePrphcy
·

Aug 24
Some  legacy radio shows you've heard me on over 30 years,  are pressuring me off air to self-censure about Russia and Ukraine. I won't do that, of course, Watch me where I'm free to use my 1st amendment rights on "The Graveyard Shift: Graveyard Shift Ep34

Someone mentioned how they enjoyed his appearances on Coast to Coast and how John was "speaking the truth" about Russia, and John responded with:

John Hogue
@JohnHoguePrphcy

·
Aug 24
Thanks, Chris. A lot of my appearances on legacy radio are pressuring me off air to self-censure. I won't do that, of course, Watch me where I'm free on "The Graveyard Shift: Graveyard Shift Ep34

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9408 on: August 31, 2023, 04:55:34 AM »
It looks like John Hogue won't be on the show anymore, unless he censors his beliefs on the Ukraine/Russia conflict. He's heavily hinted at it recently while promoting a podcast appearance on Twitter:

John Hogue
@JohnHoguePrphcy
·

Aug 24
Some  legacy radio shows you've heard me on over 30 years,  are pressuring me off air to self-censure about Russia and Ukraine. I won't do that, of course, Watch me where I'm free to use my 1st amendment rights on "The Graveyard Shift: Graveyard Shift Ep34

Someone mentioned how they enjoyed his appearances on Coast to Coast and how John was "speaking the truth" about Russia, and John responded with:

John Hogue
@JohnHoguePrphcy

·
Aug 24
Thanks, Chris. A lot of my appearances on legacy radio are pressuring me off air to self-censure. I won't do that, of course, Watch me where I'm free on "The Graveyard Shift: Graveyard Shift Ep34

What "truth" exactly is he being asked to self-censure?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9409 on: August 31, 2023, 05:43:35 AM »
That makes me mad.  I like John Hogue, but I do not like First Amendment censorship, and it is hypocritical to try and censor someone on an issue like that of current events.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9410 on: August 31, 2023, 07:41:50 AM »
That makes me mad.  I like John Hogue, but I do not like First Amendment censorship, and it is hypocritical to try and censor someone on an issue like that of current events.

I'm sorry, I must have missed something in this story.  Which government entity is infringing Hogue's 1st Amendment rights?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9411 on: August 31, 2023, 08:28:19 AM »

John Hogue
@JohnHoguePrphcy
·

Aug 24

John Hogue
@JohnHoguePrphcy

·
Aug 24

I've considered this guy a complete charlatan from the start, and am surprised to learn he has principles.

Now I'm wondering what he's not allowed to say about the war - just that he opposes the DC war machine and our involvement, or something else?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9412 on: August 31, 2023, 08:39:49 AM »
Go here and do a ''Find On Page'' search for ''Ukraine''.  He really doesn't like the regime, and is reporting what a journalist friend living there has told him about them and what he's gone through.

I can see where his inflammatory, but likely not untrue comments would concern radio networks, but I also wonder if his claims of ''censorship'' are more about drawing attention to himself.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #9413 on: August 31, 2023, 09:56:41 AM »
Too bad Stephen Cohen isn't around anymore, as he provided probably the best insight on Russia of anyone Coast ever had on.  He was becoming one of my favorite guests, even though as a rule I don't much care for "real world" discussion when Noory's involved.  His wife (Katrina vanden Heuvel) appeared on the show not too far back.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9414 on: September 01, 2023, 08:55:22 AM »
Too bad Stephen Cohen isn't around anymore, as he provided probably the best insight on Russia of anyone Coast ever had on.  He was becoming one of my favorite guests, even though as a rule I don't much care for "real world" discussion when Noory's involved.  His wife (Katrina vanden Heuvel) appeared on the show not too far back.

I agree with you. Cohen, an admitted Russofile, was relatively objective and gave both sides to most issues he talked about.  He also had that rare talent of being able to turn Noory's inane questions into worthwhile talking points, and he did it without making George sound like an idiot.  He was one of the few guests I've heard on C2C over the years I would have paid to hear speak.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9415 on: September 01, 2023, 08:59:27 AM »

I loved Stephen Cohen, he was a regular guest on many radio shows. His wife was also an expert on Russia, would like to hear her thoughts on the war in Ukraine.

No fan of Putin but the US/NATO did everything it could to poke the bear into invading Ukraine. Evil fucking people.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9416 on: September 02, 2023, 12:54:32 AM »
During open lines tonight Noory listed a bunch of old regular callers that haven't called for quite some time and he is worried about.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9417 on: September 02, 2023, 01:02:04 AM »
Mike the Millennial called in and told Noory that he thinks he will keep hosting c2c for at least 25 more years! :o

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9418 on: September 02, 2023, 02:54:53 AM »
Again he was in St. Louis and sounded almost joyful.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9419 on: September 02, 2023, 06:00:07 PM »
During open lines tonight Noory listed a bunch of old regular callers that haven't called for quite some time and he is worried about.

Yeah, and included Walt from Pennsylvania. 

The most interesting thing that came out of open lines was George's edict that on Fridays/nights with open lines, callers can call twice.  That will allow a caller to talk to the first segment guest, then call on open lines.  I wonder if Ian will allow that the nights he does open lines?