Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848690 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9465 on: September 15, 2023, 12:09:56 AM »
Cornelius announced he is taking a leave of absence for a month to a month and a half. Noory always the sensitive sort.

George: Where ya going?

Cornelius: I have to take care of some things.

George: You don't have to tell us.

so if he isn't lying where do we think Cornelius is going? Hospital? Jail? Homeless shelter?

Sounds like jail. He's a criminal.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9466 on: September 15, 2023, 08:22:02 AM »
Cornelius announced he is taking a leave of absence for a month to a month and a half. Noory always the sensitive sort.

so if he isn't lying where do we think Cornelius is going? Hospital? Jail? Homeless shelter?

Bet is on jail.  There are no phones available at that time of night. 

That even merits a Coast Instapoll.  Where is Cornelius going?  All of the Coast listeners can vote and the result will be announced on the show.

This is where the show has gone.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9467 on: September 15, 2023, 09:04:07 AM »
Jail wouldn't be a specific time.  My bet is a diabetes amputation and subsequent rehabilitation.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9468 on: September 15, 2023, 09:12:45 AM »
Jail wouldn't be a specific time.  My bet is a diabetes amputation and subsequent rehabilitation.

I don't know, 30 days for a second driving without a license or failure to pay a ticket.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9469 on: September 16, 2023, 01:31:32 PM »

Cornelius told Noory he would be gone for the next month or two and wanted to alert him so he wouldn't think he disappeared like Annie from Alabama!
Cornelius only said he had to take care of some "business"

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #9470 on: September 16, 2023, 07:18:36 PM »
Cornelius told Noory he would be gone for the next month or two and wanted to alert him so he wouldn't think he disappeared like Annie from Alabama!
so @Morgus , is Cornelius "business" going to Nye County and visiting Sheri's Ranch https://www.sherisranch.com/??

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9471 on: September 16, 2023, 11:19:12 PM »

The "bullets, bible and beans man" made a special point of asking Noory (or others) to check out his demonic voice over video on YouTube.

I don't get it.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9472 on: September 17, 2023, 01:10:39 AM »
The "bullets, bible and beans man" made a special point of asking Noory (or others) to check out his demonic voice over video on YouTube

That should be "Bible, bullets and beans man."

Harsh words for his reputation hither and yon on the interwebs.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9473 on: September 17, 2023, 07:46:54 AM »
I was subscribed for 5 whole days.
Received an email stating my subscription had been cancelled even though I signed up for a month.
Upon reading said email I became enraged. Furious.
Checked my card charges to see if coast charged me.
They had charged me $1.00

*Shrug*

ok

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9474 on: September 17, 2023, 10:13:32 AM »
I was subscribed for 5 whole days.
Received an email stating my subscription had been cancelled even though I signed up for a month.
Upon reading said email I became enraged. Furious.
Checked my card charges to see if coast charged me.
They had charged me $1.00

*Shrug*

ok

5 days at 15 cents a day, Bull. Did they give you a reason that they canceled you? If it was because you were downloading all the Art Bell stuff, maybe an email to Airyn might be a hyperbolic way to respond... "They won't let me download Art!"
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9475 on: September 17, 2023, 11:17:54 AM »
5 days at 15 cents a day, Bull. Did they give you a reason that they canceled you? If it was because you were downloading all the Art Bell stuff, maybe an email to Airyn might be a hyperbolic way to respond... "They won't let me download Art!"
🙄🙄🙄
To clarify. I cancelled it for the following month, after subscribing. I cancelled three days after the subscription. I only wanted a month to have access to any Art stuff I don't already have. I have no idea why the full month payment did not go through. I had a $7.55 credit on the card I used, and upon looking into it I noticed that the credit went down by $1.00 hours after the subscription was activated.

Whatever. There still isn't anything there that I don't already have. It's a horrible site. Tried listening live on Thursday and lasted about 90 minutes. It's just awful.

Maybe I'll go get a fast food hamburger with my still credit of $6.55.  ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9476 on: September 17, 2023, 11:23:42 AM »
To clarify. I cancelled it for the following month, after subscribing. I cancelled three days after the subscription. I only wanted a month to have access to any Art stuff I don't already have. I have no idea why the full month payment did not go through. I had a $7.55 credit on the card I used, and upon looking into it I noticed that the credit went down by $1.00 hours after the subscription was activated.

Whatever. There still isn't anything there that I don't already have. It's a horrible site. Tried listening live on Thursday and lasted about 90 minutes. It's just awful.

I've run into situations where I cancel something effective some future date, and they cancel it immediately.  It's happened with newspapers, magazines, things on-line like this.  Not sure if it's a ''well screw you too'', their system can't handle future dated cancellations, or it's just bad management.  Probably all the above.

It's said American business management is the best in the world.  It makes me shudder.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9477 on: September 17, 2023, 11:44:00 AM »

Premature cancellation. Is that because of all the steroids?
😁😁😁

As for burger, you have In-N-Out Burger! A double double with tax is around $6.50. The big thing that I always order is no salt on the patty. I find it's got a much beefier and varied flavor. I can taste the tomato better without the salt, I usually go light spread (which is Thousand Island). I also go extra lettuce and extra tomato. Occasionally, when I'm daring, instead of getting pickles on the side I get them in the burger! 😲

Something I noticed with last night's playback. I forget the term as it's been so long, but the tape magnetics were bleeding into another section of the tape that it was pressed against. So you could hear a clean echo or pre sound, I forget which. That could have easily been solved with a noise gate to have eliminated the ability to hear that sound impression.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9478 on: September 19, 2023, 09:19:37 PM »
The word on the dance floor is that  She'-She' has been reincarnated as a belly dancer.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9479 on: September 20, 2023, 01:54:06 AM »
Cornelius called in tonight for the aliens in the bible guest prior to him disappearing for.a month or so.