Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848658 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9855 on: December 23, 2023, 12:22:12 AM »
A caller just asked Noory what was his favorite Ian Punnett hosted c2cam show.
Noory said the one with the "talking horse" - does he mean Mr Ed? :P

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9856 on: December 23, 2023, 12:37:04 AM »
Some thoughts on the first half hour of open lines:

According to Noory, Cornelius knows a certain speed dialing technique that gets him on so often.
Noory then has to cut Mr. White off with his extended Amelek rant. Corny is hardcore OT.

Brandon from Texas may be a millennial but is a good caller.

Noory alludes to some mystery as to Ian's demise which the family wants kept quiet.

An interesting call bringing up Robert Booth Nichols.

Blessed with an angel and a rainbow guy again. Why does Noory give this hack so much airtime?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9857 on: December 23, 2023, 12:38:39 AM »

i'm agnostic on the subject but there are a large number of people on social media, especially Twitter, who think people are dropping dead of 'brief illnesses' in greater numbers due to the Covid jabs of mRNA junk.

i wonder what the brief illness was, doubt we find out.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9858 on: December 23, 2023, 12:58:47 AM »
Noory alludes to some mystery as to Ian's demise which the family wants kept quiet.

After a sobbing MTM call, Noory adds it was not a heart attack or a drug overdose, but that is all he can reveal for now.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9859 on: December 23, 2023, 01:04:48 AM »
A caller just asked Noory what was his favorite Ian Punnett hosted c2cam show.
Noory said the one with the "talking horse" - does he mean Mr Ed? :P

Jason the Horse. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9860 on: December 23, 2023, 01:08:06 AM »

What a call that was with Mike the Millennial breaking down, 'Ian wanted the best for us ...' uh, Ian reamed him out, told him to stop calling in and doing his own little MTM show on his time and to man up and start a podcast of his own. of course he never did it. after Mike sobbed his way off, Noory recalled meeting Mike and his mom in Denver 'a year and a half ago', actually like 5 years ago, and then said 'if all young people were like Mike we'll be in good shape.' oh yes, an entire country of virgin 50 year old men not working and living with their moms is the recipe for greatness.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9861 on: December 23, 2023, 01:33:08 AM »
"Over the 24 years that I knew Ian, we would cross paths when he'd visit NYC or more recently when I stayed at his house up the road in Kansas behind a Batman themed secret wall that doubled as a bookshelf....by his making of course."

a guy on Twitter who Ian helped start out in radio, says they had a falling out 2 and a half years ago, think about politics, and they never spoke again and now he regrets that very much. Batman secret wall sounds cool and very Ian.

Noory told a caller Ian 'was in a lot of pain, he was suffering.' gotta be cancer. Noory said they knew something might be bad when Ian cancelled Coast shifts which he never did before and they hoped he'd pull through and return to the show.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9862 on: December 23, 2023, 02:25:31 AM »
Jason the Horse.
Yeah I knew that was what he meant, but Noory said "the talking horse guy" and it was really the guy who believes he was a horse reincarnated as a man.
Noory must have been thinking about Mr Ed though!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9863 on: December 23, 2023, 08:52:41 AM »
i'm agnostic on the subject but there are a large number of people on social media, especially Twitter, who think people are dropping dead of 'brief illnesses' in greater numbers due to the Covid jabs of mRNA junk.

i wonder  what the brief illness was, doubt we find out.

Yes, it is referred to as "dying suddenly" and is due to the Covid vaccines.  It is well known in scientific communities that dare show their studies and credentials that every country that was heavily vaxxed is experiencing excess deaths.  That is shown through insurance tables. 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9864 on: December 23, 2023, 08:55:52 AM »
Yes, it is referred to as "dying suddenly" and is due to the Covid vaccines.  It is well known in scientific communities that dare show their studies and credentials that every country that was heavily vaxxed is experiencing excess deaths.  That is shown through insurance tables.

Silly talk, perfect for a Noory thread.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9865 on: December 23, 2023, 09:40:51 AM »

i wonder what the brief illness was, doubt we find out.

For those who have to know Ian's cause of death, here's how to order a copy of his death certificate, assuming he died in Kansas.

https://www.kdhe.ks.gov/1193/Death-Certificate#:~:text=Call%20877%2D305%2D8315%2C,plus%20%2413.95%20expedited%20service%20fee.

In most states, both birth and death certificates are public domain documents, I've ordered dozens of them over the years.  Some states, such as TX, have changed that, however, and will sell them to family only.  This change came about after the Rednecks of the world requested the death certificate/autopsy report of some Nascar driver of note back several years ago.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9866 on: December 23, 2023, 09:46:05 AM »
I was 20 minutes away from the beginning of the show replay. Put the clock radio on sleep a little louder than normal but I couldn't stay awake to hear George's announcement.

I think the only old school (glory days) tie to AB left is George Knapp. GK is not getting any younger...
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9867 on: December 23, 2023, 10:20:45 AM »
Yeah I knew that was what he meant, but Noory said "the talking horse guy" and it was really the guy who believes he was a horse reincarnated as a man.
Noory must have been thinking about Mr Ed though!

George needs a new member of the Sad Pack - someone to call in 3 or 4 times a week to reminiscence about some 1950s or early '60s TV shows.

Caller:  ''Hullo George, this is Herbert the Martian calling from TV land''.

George (coming to life):  ''Hey Herbie how are yooo!

Herbert:  ''George, dooya remember the time Mr Greenjeans told the joke about the chicken, the goat, and the turtle on Captain Kangaroo?

George:  ''Haw haw haw

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9868 on: December 23, 2023, 11:12:26 AM »
Noory gave a few hints about Ian later in the show.
He said Ian did not have a heart attack but that he had been in severe pain in recent days.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9869 on: December 23, 2023, 11:59:10 AM »
Noory gave a few hints about Ian later in the show.
He said Ian did not have a heart attack but that he had been in severe pain in recent days.

Glioblastoma.

Other cancers that don't get diagnosed until too late?

Eh, nevermind...