Author Topic: MY STATEMENT-PLEASE READ  (Read 1772 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
MY STATEMENT-PLEASE READ
« on: October 24, 2018, 09:49:59 AM »
Spookcat is on Bellgab trashing me.. She says i censored people on the Progressive Thread and I would not let anyone else speak..That is totally untrue,  Everyone spoke, they said what they  wanted, i disagreed. it got heated at times.. She says I have no right to go on Bellgab because I was told to stay away from there and called it grubgab....i was just being humerous... If i felt it would make me feel better to deal and make light of my critics there, that was my free choice.. I was tired of being bashed.. and now she is joining in there bashing me..
She has made me sicker than I already am.. I have metastatic breast cancer and it was hard for me to keep expressing my point of view on the progressive thread..She turned it all around and bashed me.. She said in a pm that everyone on the internet is "playing a character" and not expressing their real self.. I am my real self.. i don't think most people are "playing a character",.Whatever they have to say, whether I agree or not, I have taken seriously...
i am sorry i got very emotional with one or two people..but i am dealing with alot.. thank you for reading this and trying to understand..TW

LittleChris

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Join The Conversation!
Re: MY STATEMENT-PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 09:54:34 AM »
She has made me sicker than I already am.. I have metastatic breast cancer and it was hard for me to keep expressing my...

I kindly recommend that you get off the internet.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 09:55:53 AM »
I kindly recommend that you get off the internet.

probably true.. i shouldn't be here... for sure.. but some of the people have been very kind to me.. i don't know what to do

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
Bloody hell, if you're going to do this, I can release all the screencaps of what was said. Would that make you feel better?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »
Spookcat is on Bellgab trashing me..

Deal with it there, then.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
GOODBYE
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 10:03:36 AM »
Thanks. to the people who have been kind to me.. Bart Ell favors other people.. he lets people insult me in a horrible way and calls it a "bad Joke".. He stops my threads so i cannot express my opinions.. He allows me to be harassed.. Again, thanks to the people who have been nice to me here.. I wish you all the best. .TW

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
NOW SPOOKCAT IS THE DARLING OF BELLGAB FOR BASHING ME
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 10:14:39 AM »
Now they all praising her for bashing me.. at Bgab.. i need to get away from these horrible forums..and the sick people on both of them.. i am lonely.. i will die soon from cancer .. i hope she is very proud of herself.. now she is the darling on both sites.. i hope i am out of here.. again thanks to the people who have been kind tom.. i hope and pray this is good bye...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: NOW SPOOKCAT IS THE DARLING OF BELLGAB FOR BASHING ME
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 10:23:06 AM »
Now they all praising her for bashing me.. at Bgab..

Again, if you have an issue on another site you have to deal with it there.
You can't expect me to ban people because they are mean to you somewhere else.
I can only deal with what happens here, people can do what they like on the billions of other sites out there.