Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847365 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4440 on: December 09, 2021, 10:32:34 AM »
again with the baby/kid obsession.

'Shelley do you think little babies have past life recollections?' 

and Louise called in, same shtick but some new information. She told Shelley and George that she has been visited recently by two people from her past - Muhammad Ali, 'he held me in his arms', she of course was Muhammad's first love, they were 13 years old. Then she said something that really perked up Noory, he loves tragedies, other people's tragedies of course, Louise has been blind for 12 years. Mr. Tactful went to work.

Noory: You're blind Louise? I never knew you were blind. How did you go blind? Diabetes?

Louise: Oh no, it was deliberate.

Noory: Yeesh, did someone throw acid in your face?

Louise: It began when I had a toothache. I went to the dentist and they gave me x-rays and other things

Crazy old ladies are all the same, everything is a conspiracy plot against them. A dentist or some nefarious actor hired a dentist to blind her with x-rays and such.

Maybe in later calls we'll learn the "x-rays and such" that blinded her also heightened her other senses and gave her radar sense.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4441 on: December 09, 2021, 10:49:58 AM »
Maybe in later calls we'll learn the "x-rays and such" that blinded her also heightened her other senses and gave her radar sense.

Well I am extremely suspicious of her motivations to disclose that she is blind now as opposed to years ago. Something else that might tie into my grift suspicion is now they are allowing that diarrhea-mouthed Cornelius to mention his last name.

Those claims of somebody else making money on a shirt in his name sound rather bogus anyway, but this is obviously a grift.

sNoory has previously helped that Asshole from Pittsburgh.

Oh, what am I saying? Doc Wallet and the regular sad pack of radiogrifters are regular guests...
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4442 on: December 09, 2021, 11:08:24 AM »
sNoory has previously helped that Asshole from Pittsburgh.

Are you referring to me!?   ;D ;)

Oh wait, never mind.  Falkie.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4443 on: December 09, 2021, 11:57:52 AM »
Are you referring to me!?   ;D ;)

Oh wait, never mind.  Falkie.

If the boxers fit...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I should have said the guy from Martinez, huh?
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4444 on: December 09, 2021, 02:11:42 PM »
Regular caller Louise (the claimed reincarnation of Cleopatra) last night told of getting visited recently by Mohammed Ali and Elizabeth Taylor.
She also revealed that Ali was the reincarnation of Julius Caesar!
She again claimed she was Ali's first girlfriend in Louisville, KY at age 13.

She revealed to Noory for the first time she was blinded deliberately 12 years ago.  Not by acid in the face like Noory wondered!  :o

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4445 on: December 09, 2021, 02:15:40 PM »
Noory revealed to a caller that he used to impressions of the horse Mr. Ed when he was a kid - "WILBER!" :o

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4446 on: December 09, 2021, 02:52:07 PM »
Noory revealed to a caller that he used to impressions of the horse Mr. Ed when he was a kid - "WILBER!" :o
Ha, ha, ha... why am I not surprised.

Jorch:  Tommee, I have a big sooprise for my many fans, all two dozen of them, at the next invasion event.

Tommee:  You’re so great, Jorch.  Can you tell us about it?

Jorch:  I’ll be doing my impressions of Mr. Ed, the talking horse, and choo-choo trains!

Tommee:  That sounds swell!  I’m so excited.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4447 on: December 09, 2021, 08:00:48 PM »
I was thinking about which are Noory's most outlandish lies about himself. Last night he went into great detail about his first memory, of his mother and father leaving for the hospital for the delivery of his sister, he was 18 months at the time. He remembers what his mother was wearing, a camel colored coat, he remembers he was lying on a bed and his uncle who was the identical twin of his father was singing to little Georgie. When he told his mother when he was older about how he remembered the details of that event she was in shock because little Georgie had gotten all the details right - but from what I've read humans/brain only develops the ability to store memories at 2 years old.

But my favorite Noory lie is the remote viewing of the Wuhan lab where he saw the actual leak and all the people in the laboratory scurrying around in a panic.

Another goodie is the terrible fire in the middle of the night when the Noory family was living above the family furniture store. A strange man appeared in the apartment to rouse the Noorys from sleep to get out of the apartment and save their lives. Later according to George they realized the strange man had not been from the fire department or police. He was a guardian angel transformed into human flesh.

New research shows that our earliest memories may begin at age 2.5, about a year sooner than previously thought.

Current research indicates that people's earliest memories date from around 3 to 3.5 years of age.

so once again Noory caught in a lie.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4448 on: December 09, 2021, 08:14:21 PM »
I was thinking about which are Noory's most outlandish lies about himself....

so once again Noory caught in a lie.

Does he still lie about curing cancer?  He claims to have cured at least 3 people by touching them.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4449 on: December 09, 2021, 08:26:07 PM »
Does he still lie about curing cancer?  He claims to have cured at least 3 people by touching them.

i haven't heard him make that claim, i'll take your word he has and it's disgusting, i'm still not sure if he's just naive and stupid and all this nonsense discussed on Coast is taken as fact which makes him no different than the majority of Coast's audience or he's just a pathological liar creating fantastic tales about himself to make himself look better knowing that his audience are gullible sheep who'll believe anything he tells them and that gets addictive.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4450 on: December 10, 2021, 12:57:53 AM »

i don't have the energy to do it because it's just too much work but Coast and Premiere need to be stopped by the Feds and their asses sued in federal civil courts for their crimes. Tonight's guest is another ditzy 'medium' lady named Kimberly, something something about the 5th Dimension, that of course she, who sounds like a 12 year old giggly school girl, can access. She is on the radio right now claiming she can diagnose cancer and cure cancer among other things. This is medical fraud, it is dangerous and a crime and the stooge hosting the program is endorsing it all. As he does with the multitude of other guest frauds peddling snakeoil. He is now going to take part in one hour of 'health readings'.

I don't know what federal agency is most appropriate for complaints - there's the FCC because it's a radio program under FCC license, the FTC because it's a business, and the FBI because there are crimes being committed.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4451 on: December 10, 2021, 01:07:04 AM »
FDA.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4452 on: December 10, 2021, 01:17:59 AM »
FDA.

forgot them.

they have played a Carnivora commercial for years that is clearly illegal - an old woman/actress in the commercial tells of her medical prognosis that she had 3 months left to live from an unnamed medical condition, then took Carnivora and miracle of miracles her health got better and she's living her best life. The Carnivora ads also mention 'President Reagan' and Carnivora, again not naming the illness of course - other than the assassination attempt the other medical crisis was colon cancer. Carnivora isn't fooling anyone, their ads are claiming it is an effective cancer treatment.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4453 on: December 10, 2021, 04:57:53 AM »
With regard to early childhood memory, I don’t think you can pin it down that closely.  I can remember clearly the first time I saw the downtown Christmas lights.  I was 19-months old.  I couldn’t understand why my father couldn’t reach up, pluck one of the red lights and bring it home.  He looked tall enough from my perspective.  I also remember my baby sister coming home from the hospital a few months later.  I remember the Christmas lights better.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4454 on: December 10, 2021, 05:54:43 AM »

Does anyone remember this?