Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847076 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6885 on: August 20, 2022, 04:46:36 PM »
The SIT show from 8/22/96 is one that is not in the big 2013 torrent, nor is it found in my "main library" - NOR is it found on the IA (Internet Archive) site. If you're a collector and do not yet have this one, you can record the stream from the SIT Archive site with Audacity. It's completely free.

/Nerd  :-[

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6886 on: August 20, 2022, 07:50:22 PM »
was checking out who the guests are tonight on the Coast website and I see an ad with 'Producer Tom' endorsing a nutritional snake oil product. lol the picture of health that Tom Danheiser is.

George has his principles, no doubt he refused to do that one on ethical grounds.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6887 on: August 20, 2022, 07:57:18 PM »
was checking out who the guests are tonight on the Coast website and I see an ad with 'Producer Tom' endorsing a nutritional snake oil product. lol the picture of health that Tom Danheiser is.

Dammit, this caused me to look on the upcoming show page, and I saw a couple of shows I'd actually be interested in.  Well, except its Noory and Conny.

''Second Half: Former practicing attorney David Brody began looking for evidence to confirm the legends of Atlantis, which led him to research the ancient historical evidence for pre-Columbian exploration of North America. He'll talk about the symbolism of the serpent, and snake worship going back to the ancient world.''

Snake symbolism, pre-Colombian exploration of North America... Noory...

Then there's Friday - ''Mike Greene is an Arctic miner with a cabin in Alaska, developing his gold mines north of the Arctic Circle since 1980. He has had many odd paranormal experiences'', but unfortunately hosted by another presumed idiot...

Too bad Ian would rather do the history of shag carpet than something interesting...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6888 on: August 21, 2022, 12:18:44 AM »

i'm going to puke, Hoagland and his band of stooges just spent 3 hours in a group fit of Trump Derangement Syndrome hysteria, gullible believers of every hoax and lie fed to them by the Democrats and its' leftist media apparatus. Hoagland gushing that Biden is the greatest president in recent memory, doing more for not only America but for the globe. He's done nothing other than arm the IRS with 86,000 new agents to harass the Left's enemies, most of whom are hard working small business people. Climate change, nothing we do matters, won't change a fucking thing unless China and India dramatically cut their carbon emissions starting now - neither of them give a shit and after Pelosi visited Taiwan China responded by saying don't even bother talking to us about climate change because they won't be listening. Spending other people's money, indebting younger generations - on purpose because impoverished people are easy to control. Trump is a piker in the evil dictator department compared to the Marxists infesting the West.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6889 on: August 21, 2022, 12:28:04 AM »
... Hoagland and his band of stooges...

I've never found Hoagland fun, funny, entertaining, interesting, informative, any of it.  Well, except when he was completely incompetent when he first started his own show and when Art would put him down.  Frustrating someone can get by on that schtick, completely useless.  The arrogance makes it worse, fuck that guy.

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #6890 on: August 22, 2022, 07:51:36 PM »
Any update as to why Coast to Coast has been pulled from YouTube?
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!

Chefist

• Ellightened
  • BITCH! GOODBYE!
« Reply #6891 on: August 22, 2022, 07:52:30 PM »

You won!
"I am not a stupid man!." - George Senda

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6892 on: August 22, 2022, 08:02:56 PM »
Very interesting...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6893 on: August 22, 2022, 10:01:19 PM »
Very strange, if you go to the c2cam youtube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/coasttocoastamofficial

It just says "this channel is not available."  8)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6894 on: August 22, 2022, 10:09:01 PM »

Doing a search for Coast to Coast AM brought up a bunch of junk, the first thing listed somebody who went to Art's grave and house.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6895 on: August 22, 2022, 10:10:18 PM »

Maybe someone complained to YouTube about the snake oil medical claims.  Just because the FDA doesn't care doesn't mean various channels are ok with it.

It would be suspicious if the Snorge doesn't bring it up at the top of the show and claim outrageous behavior on the part of YouTube.  Or if there was some technical issue, one would think he'd bring it up, use it to give the channel a plug, and say it was being fixed.  Or not, it is dumb, clueless George Noory after all.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6896 on: August 22, 2022, 10:50:41 PM »
I tried to listen to the beginning... Didn't catch all... No YouTube reference...

I thought about calling and asking Tommy. Frankly, calling in is really easy, I can always get right through when there's a typical guest on.  I have to think about it though, it's a point where if I call too many times...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6897 on: August 22, 2022, 11:10:52 PM »
Noory is asking the anti christ to call in now!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6898 on: August 22, 2022, 11:44:04 PM »
Noory is asking the anti christ to call in now!
If I didn't sound incoherent, I should have called 😁
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6899 on: August 22, 2022, 11:53:25 PM »
Cornelius just called in and said he is the god guns bullets and beans guy in George NORWAY'S army!