Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838224 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3870 on: October 13, 2021, 12:17:01 PM »
Do it!  Then, if it's published, somehow get on the show and tell George he was the inspiration.  ;D
Heh, heh, heh... you wouldn’t have to very oblique with your answers to Snorge’s stock questions to leave him unaware you were playing him like a fiddle, of course.   ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3871 on: October 13, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »
George should put Tommee on a strict heavily monitored diet, then after he loses the weight put out some bogus Coast To Coast AM Weight Loss book.  Featuring before and after Tommee photos and testimonial.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3872 on: October 13, 2021, 12:29:21 PM »
George should put Tommee on a strict heavily monitored diet, then after he loses the weight put out some bogus Coast To Coast AM Weight Loss book.  Featuring before and after Tommee photos and testimonial.
As we all well know from past Norway endorsements, Jorch is an exercise fanatic so I’m sure diet is an important part.  What are the odds he’s still doing P90X?  What are the odds he EVER did P90X?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3873 on: October 13, 2021, 02:12:39 PM »

Feminine curves and more cushion for the cushion... Or so they have said.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3874 on: October 14, 2021, 07:20:05 AM »
As we all well know from past Norway endorsements, Jorch is an exercise fanatic so I’m sure diet is an important part.  What are the odds he’s still doing P90X?  What are the odds he EVER did P90X?

I'd place my bet on 'he NEVER did P90X.'  That pic always looked photoshopped to me.  It would be funny to see Noory make the audience do jumping jacks before his "performance."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3875 on: October 14, 2021, 07:27:01 AM »
I'd place my bet on 'he NEVER did P90X.'  That pic always looked photoshopped to me.  It would be funny to see Noory make the audience do jumping jacks before his "performance."
That sounds like a safe bet, Shay. ;D Snorge will say or endorse anything for a buck. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3876 on: October 14, 2021, 08:33:39 AM »
Mike the Millennial called Frank Moreno last night.  He started with platitudes but bit them off quickly.  He asked a couple of relatively sane questions about Shatner and space before Frank cut him off.  He sounded nervous.  I hope he doesn’t bring along the rest of the Saddies. 

What does this mean for sNorway if MtM is abandoning him?
Merry Christmas

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3877 on: October 14, 2021, 03:24:56 PM »
Mike the Millennial called Frank Moreno last night.  He started with platitudes but bit them off quickly.  He asked a couple of relatively sane questions about Shatner and space before Frank cut him off.  He sounded nervous.  I hope he doesn’t bring along the rest of the Saddies. 

What does this mean for sNorway if MtM is abandoning him?

Joe or Joel from Long Island with the gravely Long Island accent who calls in on Coast practically every night I have also heard on Frank Morano's show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3878 on: October 14, 2021, 11:20:06 PM »

George Knapp is a guest tonight. Mr. Gullible has written a book about Skinwalker Ranch and that secret government office Harry Reid created to investigate UFOs. Skinwalker Ranch is another textbook case of mass delusion and charlatanism, people want to believe that property is haunted so they create in their minds all kinds of phenomena they ascribe to demons/aliens. His co-author just called Skinwalker 'a paranormal Disneyland' - exactly, fantasy, no doubt people looking to turn it into a money making tourist trap.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3879 on: October 15, 2021, 12:27:35 AM »

hahaha #CancelGeorgeNoory 

The second guest tonight is another medium. John has a resonant deep voice with a Southern drawl. Snorge opened with the usual Snorge questions 'How did this begin with you John?' John it turns out like most mediums was a child prodigy, he was only 6 years old when he encountered his first ghost, in the middle of the night while his parents slept. John described it 'My first encounter was with an old black ghost.' Of course he was black, you're a redneck John. Young John heard or felt something, he walked into the hallway and there it was, an old black man with white hair and white mustache. 'I screamed, I screamed bloody murder. There was this old black man in a red plaid shirt. I figured he had broken into our house.' Of course he was a criminal, he was black!

Noory likes racist ghost stories, he should have a night where people call in with racist paranormal experiences.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3880 on: October 15, 2021, 12:29:26 AM »
#GeorgeNoorySucks
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3881 on: October 15, 2021, 01:14:17 AM »
every other host of Coast tells you the song and artist played coming back from commercials but not Noory. it's not just that he's lazy, he literally has no idea who 90%
of the artists are and furthermore doesn't care.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3882 on: October 15, 2021, 01:28:01 AM »

Noory: Do you think some of these ghosts know they're dead?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3883 on: October 15, 2021, 04:26:09 AM »
Noory: Do you think some of these ghosts know they're dead?

Jorch -  “Someone needs to make a movie about that!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3884 on: October 15, 2021, 05:39:52 AM »
every other host of Coast tells you the song and artist played coming back from commercials but not Noory. it's not just that he's lazy, he literally has no idea who 90%
of the artists are and furthermore doesn't care.
Strangely, though, Snorge does do it, at least some of the time, for Super Suck Sunday with the Submerging Artists.  I guess he really wants listeners to know why their ears are bleeding more than usual.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎