Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838227 times)

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4155 on: November 12, 2021, 07:47:07 AM »
Here’s Chuckles shilling for crap on HSN.  ::)

I had to mute it but is the kind of pump that she is advertising a penis pump?  That seems to be what she is talking about between 00:18 - 00:25. LOL.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4156 on: November 12, 2021, 07:57:53 AM »
I had to mute it but is the kind of pump that she is advertising a penis pump?  That seems to be what she is talking about between 00:18 - 00:25. LOL.
Ha!  “Four times bigger!”  If Chuckles can a make a buck, she’ll do it.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4157 on: November 12, 2021, 08:12:24 AM »
She’s actually pretty good at that. I didn’t realize she is a midget.

Her next "scam," Thai Sling demonstrator.

😲😲😲😲😁
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4158 on: November 12, 2021, 08:54:29 AM »
No.   ;D
I hate to think it, but with Ms. Julie in charge, I can see Chuckles as the leading candidate, at this point, to replace Noory.  I’ll bet she’ll even work for less than Jorch and she’ll capture the all important crazy cat lady and desperate, lonely old guy demographic.  Plus, she’s incl-uuu-sive and diverse, if you consider being goofy and irritating as a downtrodden minority. 

Yep, I’ll bet Ms. Julie loves her.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4159 on: November 12, 2021, 09:27:56 AM »
I hate to think it, but with Ms. Julie in charge, I can see Chuckles as the leading candidate, at this point, to replace Noory.  I’ll bet she’ll even work for less than Jorch and she’ll capture the all important crazy cat lady and desperate, lonely old guy demographic.  Plus, she’s incl-uuu-sive and diverse, if you consider being goofy and irritating as a downtrodden minority. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I chuckle, a la Connie, every time I see that pic of Julie.  Do you think Connie could have a C2C virtual bar?  That may be a deal breaker.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4160 on: November 12, 2021, 10:21:41 AM »

Can't they just re-play George Noory shows forever?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4161 on: November 12, 2021, 11:00:44 AM »
I chuckle, a la Connie, every time I see that pic of Julie.  Do you think Connie could have a C2C virtual bar?  That may be a deal breaker.
Sure.  Do you think Luv Britches Julie would actually notice?  From lounge lizard Jorch to gentlemen’s club Chuckles.  No big deal.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4162 on: November 12, 2021, 11:01:58 AM »
Can't they just re-play George Noory shows forever?
They have yet to catch on they could just can Jorch and play Art Bell forever, instead.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4163 on: November 12, 2021, 02:21:11 PM »
About Last Week:

"I'm Telling You Now"

I'm telling you now.                                                         Listen up, it's about me.
I'm telling you right away.                                                The pressure is on you, Bitch.
I'll be saying for many a'day.                                            'Cuz I've already determined what's best whether you like it or not.
I'm in love with you now.                                                 I can turn it on and I can turn it off.
I'm telling you now.
I'll say what you want to hear.                                          Because I'm a patronizing bastard.
I'll be telling you for many a'year.                                     Because I'm so great I already know you'll take me.
I'm in love with you now.
Do you think I'm foolin' when I say I love you.                   'Cuz I have manipulated you before.
I love you.
Maybe you'll believe me when I'm finally through.              Evidently I don't have much credibility right now.
Through.                                                                        Backhanded subliminal message to instill fear of break-up.
Through.
Through.
I'm telling you now.
I know its been said before.                                              'Cuz I didn't take time to be too original for you.                                           
Say you'll love me and I will be sure.                                 Oh yeah, I guess your opinion will be needed.
I'm in love with you now. (Break).                                     But somehow I have a way of making it all about me.  12 of the 15 complete sentences in this song
                                                                                         begin with "I".

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4164 on: November 12, 2021, 02:33:40 PM »
George Noory is evidently not a person according to Twitter.
https://imgur.com/a/rQoXZah

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4165 on: November 12, 2021, 04:51:37 PM »
About Last Week:

"I'm Telling You Now"

I'm telling you now.                                                         Listen up, it's about me.
I'm telling you right away.                                                The pressure is on you, Bitch....

Dang, you missed you calling as an FM DJ

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4166 on: November 12, 2021, 04:52:18 PM »
George Noory is evidently not a person according to Twitter.
https://imgur.com/a/rQoXZah

The rumors are true!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4167 on: November 12, 2021, 10:34:23 PM »
Ms. Connie's virtual  bar is a hit.  Playing off of that, she now is launching "Blue Jock Crock" to align with "Blue Rock Talk." 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4168 on: November 12, 2021, 10:53:41 PM »
The rumors are true!
Oh, hold on!  In my need to congratulate Britney Spears on the end of her conservatorship, I figured out that I was doing it wrong.  Nevermind.  And BTW, neither he nor she accepts direct messages.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4169 on: November 12, 2021, 11:23:27 PM »
Oh, hold on!  In my need to congratulate Britney Spears on the end of her conservatorship, I figured out that I was doing it wrong.  Nevermind.  And BTW, neither he nor she accepts direct messages.

There's always george@coasttocoastam.com