Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838576 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4170 on: November 12, 2021, 11:31:57 PM »
There's always george@coasttocoastam.com

I like to make the subject line something that appeals to his ego so he'll open it, then move on to the actual message.  Catching him off guard can lead to some great responses.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4171 on: November 12, 2021, 11:51:34 PM »

we have a new regular caller, heard him last night and he just called in tonight again - he literally may be calling in from the grave, if I was casting a movie with a corpse that's risen from the dead this guy would be the guy. It almost sounds like a prank caller.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4172 on: November 12, 2021, 11:56:40 PM »

we have a new regular caller, heard him last night and he just called in tonight again - he literally may be calling in from the grave, if I was casting a movie with a corpse that's risen from the dead this guy would be the guy. It almost sounds like a prank caller.
I believe that caller has called for years, just not very often.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4173 on: November 13, 2021, 12:06:47 AM »

new to me then. hilarious old codger caller.

and now it's time for open phones and Noory and Tommy obviously worked hours today to make tonight's open phone segment special, Noory informed the audience that there will be a 'hotline' tonight for callers to call in with 'the most dangerous thing you've ever done' lol so fucking lame and stupid, this is the kind of crap radio hosts with no talent come up with.

then he comforted the audience that they don't have to worry 'we're going to be here with a live show on Thanksgiving folks'  shameless douchebag, as if doing a show at 1AM on Thanksgiving is some kind of sacrifice. He gets worse with time, 'folks I know how important I am to you, I am a very famous and wealthy man who doesn't need to do this but I am selfless and I promise we'll be here for you with a live show on Martin Luther King Day'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4174 on: November 13, 2021, 12:19:59 AM »

'Open lines reveal the magnificence of the audience, every man, every woman.'

- creepy Thomas from La Jolla

still think the entire enterprise of Coast may be parody but nobody knows for sure - like Andy Kaufman.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4175 on: November 13, 2021, 12:49:33 AM »

oh boy was Thomas right, right after he called Mike the Millennial and Louise followed. Magnificent indeed, magnificent sadness.

Mike called in to do his little show on Max Cleland who lost his arms and a leg in Vietnam, became head of the VA and a US senator. Mike told George Max Cleland inspired him and he hopes he can even make it to 79 never mind show the courage and resiliency of Max Cleland - Uncle George told Mike that it passes in an instant, that at Mike's age he could never imagine being the age he is now it seemed so far off. Then George told us the story about meeting Mike and him mom and assured the audience with young people like Mike they should not worry about the future. Yes, let's pin humanity's hopes on 25 year olds who still live at home, have no job, aren't in school, have no friends, have no sex.

then Louise who used her few minutes to once again brag about her life's accomplishments.  She seems to have gotten bored with the reincarnation of Cleopatra lunacy, tonight she revealed to George and the audience that she is a ....... Star Child. She explained that 'we are highly intelligent, very talented' and that other people are intimidated/jealous of star children like her.
Then she rhymed off her accomplishments which she's done before 'Miss Kentucky, debutante, i've traveled all over the world, Egypt, Stonehenge, Mexico, Japan '  a few other things in there I forget. Truly an incredible life Louise, such an incredible life yet here you are having to resort to self delusional fantasies that you're Queen Cleopatra and now a Star Child extra-terrestrial.

and now Cornelius who says now daddy is gone Coast is his only family.

might be the saddest open lines in the history of talk radio.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4176 on: November 13, 2021, 01:00:01 AM »
Is Louise calling a toll-free line from her holding cell at the home for delusional damsels?
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4177 on: November 13, 2021, 01:00:51 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Kentucky

no surprise, no Miss Kentucky named Louise, there is a Louisa but i found a photo of her, she's a blonde white girl. but maybe she means some other Miss Kentucky pageant like the Miss Crazy Bitch Kentucky pageant or the Miss Pathological Lying Kentucky pageant

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4178 on: November 13, 2021, 01:04:52 AM »
Louise would have to been age for miss Kentucky in the 1950s or early 1960s?
The parade of the sad pack callers back to back...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4179 on: November 13, 2021, 01:05:51 AM »
I can see the appeal that Falkie had towards the show... Er, the callers.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4180 on: November 13, 2021, 01:09:42 AM »
Louise would have to been age for miss Kentucky in the 1950s or early 1960s?
The parade of the sad pack callers back to back...

yeah, she claims she dated Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali in Louisville which would put her in that date range in her late teens early twenties. 

fantasy life because her real life is so sad.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4181 on: November 13, 2021, 01:14:57 AM »
Noory revealed he is still not vaccinated for covid and recently someone freaked out because he was near.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4182 on: November 13, 2021, 01:24:46 AM »

i have a great idea for open lines, could do it once a month. I wasn't alive for this but I know about it, maybe from my parents or maybe i saw it on a documentary - in the 50's there was a TV game show called Queen for A Day, female contestants would come on the show and tell their sad and tragic stories, like 'my husband got electrocuted working for the power company, I have 6 children, 3 of them got polio, my sister got the cancer in her brain, the bank took our home'  and i think a celebrity panel or the audience voted on who had the saddest life and she became Queen for the Day and won a washing machine or some appliance.

George Noory's Sad Off - callers call in with their sad stories and the listeners vote who is this month's Coast's Saddest Sack of the Month. man that would be very competitive, there'd be some real doozies i am sure.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4183 on: November 13, 2021, 01:34:29 AM »
Noory would probably remember seeing as a kid that 50s or 60s tv show Queen for a day.

I found info here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_for_a_Day

It was on radio and later on tv from 1956 to 1964.
The audience voted to select the winner.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4184 on: November 13, 2021, 01:42:39 AM »
Now Noory continues his Friday night tradition  - playing a portion of an old interview so he can skip out a half hour early and reduce the open lines calls.  8)