Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838469 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10110 on: March 20, 2024, 10:35:07 PM »
Hoagie is on with Noory live right now talking about moon anomolies.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10111 on: March 20, 2024, 10:55:30 PM »
Hoagie is on with Noory live right now talking about moon anomolies.

damn! As soon as I get out of this dump, I'll be on the road and I can listen to the hilarity. At least RCH is entertaining to listen to...
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #10112 on: March 25, 2024, 07:31:40 PM »
Corsi on tonight. I thought that guy had died - guess not.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10113 on: March 25, 2024, 10:56:47 PM »
Corsi on tonight. I thought that guy had died - guess not.
He is telling about his JFK research - that topic yet again, every couple weeks lately it seems...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10114 on: March 25, 2024, 11:26:33 PM »
Ah, but this is the FINAL research...

Richard Syrett's replay preceded the show.  Drunk Mary dreams, hahaha...
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10115 on: March 26, 2024, 12:19:47 AM »
Corsi hasn't been on in a long time, last times he was on he was shitting bricks as he was under investigation for the Russian collusion bullshit, both him and Roger Stone both had their sob stories, just 2 innocent old men with health problems and no money to pay for large legal bills.

Corsi found some oncology radiologist to 'investigate' the JFK x-rays so he could write a sensational book and make some moolah - he must have said 'UNDENIABLE PROOF' and 'DEFINITIVE' 20 times during the interview, that this radiologist beyond any doubt has now proven JFK was shot twice from the front/grassy knoll, Corsi kept saying Oswald most likely fired no shots at all. Of course if Coast had a functional host it would have occurred to tht host to put the question to Corsi 'Police collected 3 spent shells from the floor of the 6th floor of the Texas Book Depository Building where Oswald worked and had been sighted by eye witnesses from the street below. Jerry how did those shells get there then?'

I think Oswald killed Kennedy but he was a patsy used by some combination of the CIA, Mafia and others.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10116 on: March 26, 2024, 07:21:00 AM »
I can't think of who the author is, but I don't know if I would trust anything that the Secret Service, FBI or department of Justice would have said even back then. I guess LBJ had back up shooters... and a few extra shell casings just in case...
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10117 on: March 26, 2024, 09:45:38 AM »
Isn't Corsi the guy who guaranteed the results of the 2020 election would be overturned and Trump reinstalled in the WH after Biden had already took office?  He (or whoever) told George if he turned out to be wrong about Trump returning to the WH, he would withdraw from public life and specifically said he'd never come back on C2C?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10118 on: March 26, 2024, 02:56:38 PM »
Corsi must've had a naïve belief that the rule of law was something to have faith in...
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #10119 on: March 27, 2024, 12:53:04 AM »
I believe the caller said "astrology," not "astronomy."
To me, the following of the Star of Bethlehem was more like astrology than astronomy, because of the way it was associated with a predicted event.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #10120 on: March 27, 2024, 12:55:41 AM »
Yep with Hoagie its usually a guest that gets fed up with him interrupting too often or pushing far left ideas.
I was surprised he was continued on, the other day, after criticizing shows with a lot of ads.  Pretty sure that was a criticism of Coast.  While being a guest.  Terrible manners!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10121 on: March 27, 2024, 12:58:20 AM »
I was surprised he was continued on, the other day, after criticizing shows with a lot of ads.  Pretty sure that was a criticism of Coast.  While being a guest.  Terrible manners!

Oh, but not as bad as a host who has 3 x 5 cards and would otherwise not know shit from Shinola...
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #10122 on: March 27, 2024, 01:03:41 AM »
That first caller sounded legitimate. Baruch outright insulted the caller and tried to run the show himself. Sad sack callers like that of course are Noory's bread and butter. He wouldn't have the guts to drop a guest though. Heather on the other hand dropped many a guest for less. Hoagland never dropped a guest as far as I know. Several dropped him midway through the show never to return.
Didn't he drop Helen Reddy?  Maybe I'm imagining that show.  But I know he dropped a very famous female American psychic (not Sylvia Browne, another one).  Just because they both (I think) had coughing fits. He didn't even call them back a half hour later to see if their coughs had gotten managed.  And to me, these women were ultra-famous.  The are older now.  He should have been more patient.  He could have put on a long recitation (hopefully not The Telltale Heart) and used the time to see if they could take some cough syrup.  What was that psychic lady's name?!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #10123 on: March 27, 2024, 01:16:56 AM »
As this practice continues, I'm beginning to wonder if it's a function of Noory's weakened, gaspy voice a number of us have noticed over the past few months.  Is his voice running out of gas late in shows, forcing him to cut his air time short?
It seemed to me he worked while he had a bad cold, for a couple days.  Since that time, months ago I think, his voice still has not recovered from the strain while sick.  It kind of annoys me that he worked while sounding like he had a bad cold.  People need to rest when they are under the weather, especially older people.  He should be a good role model to younger people.  It is stupid to be one of those people who says they never called in sick one day in their career.  Stupid and superficial.  Not important.  Bad for the health.  Just not necessary.  If you get an award in life, that has got to be one of the least mentionable one.  It's basically a freebie for someone who is organized.  It doesn't take any specialness, just determination.

RonB

• KIDD
« Reply #10124 on: March 27, 2024, 03:15:15 AM »
Didn't he drop Helen Reddy?  Maybe I'm imagining that show.  But I know he dropped a very famous female American psychic (not Sylvia Browne, another one).  Just because they both (I think) had coughing fits. He didn't even call them back a half hour later to see if their coughs had gotten managed.  And to me, these women were ultra-famous.  The are older now.  He should have been more patient.  He could have put on a long recitation (hopefully not The Telltale Heart) and used the time to see if they could take some cough syrup.  What was that psychic lady's name?!
He dropped Shirley MacLaine when she had a bad coughing fit several years ago.