Author Topic: ARGUE WITH OTHER MEMBERS HERE! DAMMIT!!  (Read 30488 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: ARGUE WITH OTHER MEMBERS HERE! DAMMIT!!
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2021, 06:05:23 PM »
Gretsch
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2021, 06:18:46 PM »
It’s okay.  We know those extra coils are to make up for your short scale.  ;)
Duuude  the reason you're up to now 73 is my doing. These scale jokes are in bad taste. Single coils are a sign off ass cancer.  BTW you play, you play a Paul (copy) nonetheless you're a double coil guy. @whoozit

Gretsch
Yeah..  I love a Gretsch. Whattaboot it?

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2021, 03:38:18 AM »
BTW you play, you play a Paul (copy) nonetheless you're a double coil guy.
I only play my LP copy after swimming in cold water, otherwise I stick to my strats.   :P
Honestly, now I want a real LP but can’t justify the cost. 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2021, 06:20:15 AM »
I only play my LP copy after swimming in cold water, otherwise I stick to my strats.   :P
Honestly, now I want a real LP but can’t justify the cost.

You should get yourself a Chibson.
You know, cause you are a broke ass bitch.

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2021, 06:37:05 AM »
You should get yourself a Chibson.
You know, cause you are a broke ass bitch.
If I get a Chibson I’ll want another one in an hour.  Please stop confusing me with your mom.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2021, 09:05:44 AM »
Huh.. wha?

Like I'm going to argue with a,  girl ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

See here's the thing @FISH YOU LIKE ME! Therefor any attack on yours truly from you just doesn't hold water.  :'(

I am going to make you bristle with anger.
Prince Rogers Nelson is one of the greatest musicians in the world.
PRINCE is my favorite guitar virtuoso.
MOTHER NATURE loved Prince so much that she provided the special effects at the Super Bowl XLI for him.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2021, 11:06:29 AM »
I am going to make you bristle with anger.
Prince Rogers Nelson is one of the greatest musicians in the world.
PRINCE is my favorite guitar virtuoso.
MOTHER NATURE loved Prince so much that she provided the special effects at the Super Bowl XLI for him.

Mother nature? You mean the same deity that played a fantastically comical cosmic joke having him top out at a whopping 4'11 That mother nature?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2021, 11:12:52 AM »
Mother nature? You mean the same deity that played a fantastically comical cosmic joke having him top out at a whopping 4'11 That mother nature?

Exactly. If he had been 6’5” all he would have been is a schoolyard basketball star and a shitty musician. He had time to practice guitar because no one would pick him for sports. Well, except dodge ball. . SEE HOW THAT WORKS????
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2021, 07:40:17 PM »
Hey @FISH

Quote from: FISH on Today at 12:17:31 PM
F*CKING PHILLY, NO ONE LIKES US WE DON’T CARE

*Infinite KSM says; Sums it up right there.  That sunny disposition you're all know for.   Why can't you be more like Pittsburgh? They're the real sweethearts of PA but you soggy bottom Philies just pout and moan.

tisk

tissssk

HEY PHILADEPHIA! WHY THE LONG FACE!!

#CrosbyEnvy

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2021, 07:47:29 PM »
Exactly. If he had been 6’5” all he would have been is a schoolyard basketball star and a shitty musician. He had time to practice guitar because no one would pick him for sports. Well, except dodge ball. . SEE HOW THAT WORKS????

That tree sure did a number on your brain!
He was a basketball star and everyone wanted him on their team.
In heels, motherfucker.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2021, 01:22:09 PM »
Mother nature? You mean the same deity that played a fantastically comical cosmic joke having him top out at a whopping 4'11    5' 2" (1.57 m)  ;DThat[ mother nature?
@KSM---I want to thank you falettinme be mice elf agin
I want to thank you falettinme be mice elf agin

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2021, 02:36:17 PM »

I absolutely loved Larry Graham. I spoke with him while he was working for Prince as a technician and advisor. Very sweet, seemed to be very humble and, when I shared my love for his voice while mentioning that his bass playing wasn't so bad either, he had an incredible laugh. I think I caught him off guard... I hope.

He was also really appreciative and gracious that I remembered him even though I played white Britpop music and harder rock.

I got to say, Prince surrounded himself with some really good musicians from generations before him along with his contemporaries. It also seemed that he surrounded himself with short people. I remember meeting Dez (the guy that sang one of the lines in "1999") and he was built like a fire hydrant. Short and cylindrical.

The longer Prince has been gone, the more I like him. He had a massive ego, but he deserved the acclaim. No matter how nuts he was, that was the core of his magic. I wish I was a little more of a fanboi with him. Not as much for myself, but for my kids. Handing down autographs to them after I die would have given them a little extra financial assistance.

Eh... I guess I am opining for a time machine, aren't I?

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #207 on: March 03, 2021, 09:33:26 PM »

Dear @FISH Please start fucking yourself now, and continue to do so for the remainder of the week.  ;)   

jk

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2021, 07:14:39 AM »
Dear @FISH Please start fucking yourself now, and continue to do so for the remainder of the week.  ;)   

jk
@KSM  :'(

â€œI don’t do interviews.”

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2021, 07:28:02 AM »
I absolutely loved Larry Graham. I spoke with him while he was working for Prince as a technician and advisor. Very sweet, seemed to be very humble and, when I shared my love for his voice while mentioning that his bass playing wasn't so bad either, he had an incredible laugh. I think I caught him off guard... I hope.

He was also really appreciative and gracious that I remembered him even though I played white Britpop music and harder rock.

I got to say, Prince surrounded himself with some really good musicians from generations before him along with his contemporaries. It also seemed that he surrounded himself with short people. I remember meeting Dez (the guy that sang one of the lines in "1999") and he was built like a fire hydrant. Short and cylindrical.

The longer Prince has been gone, the more I like him. He had a massive ego, but he deserved the acclaim. No matter how nuts he was, that was the core of his magic. I wish I was a little more of a fanboi with him. Not as much for myself, but for my kids. Handing down autographs to them after I die would have given them a little extra financial assistance.

Eh... I guess I am opining for a time machine, aren't I?

@sean92008  RIGHT ON!

TIME MACHINE   1998 to 2021.
lucky #13-The War (tape-release, 1998) Prince’s weirdest record, a 26-minute apocalyptic rant with Prince intoning Gil Scott Heron-style about the bad things the government wants to do to you and how we’re all going to end up with microchips in our necks. Playing it live, Prince would baffle British audiences by demanding to know how many of them owned guns and being surprised when few answered in the affirmative.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/sep/27/20-best-prince-songs-never-heard