Author Topic: WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS  (Read 84495 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
He deserves it!

oh yes, he does.. he has got it all going on for sure    :)

gypsybirdie

• KMST
  • Praise BE
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
Hello everyone, been lurking since the trainwreck, too shy to post, so go easy.  Love listening to Dave. Was a long time Art Bell listner. Cray Cray not so much. Please let the smite button be gone. ;)

Praise Sir Ell

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »
Hello everyone, been lurking since the trainwreck, too shy to post, so go easy.  Love listening to Dave. Was a long time Art Bell listner. Cray Cray not so much. Please let the smite button be gone. ;)

Praise Sir Ell
Nice to meet you.. I thought I was too shy to post but turns out I'm not.. Don't worry about the smite button.. Someone smites every new member  and I also have been and get smited..  ::)   yes, praise BE of course   :)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 06:08:42 PM »

Praise Sir Ell

I am glad the site finally worked for you.
Pretend smite says smile and it makes things easier.

gypsybirdie

• KMST
  • Praise BE
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2018, 06:18:28 PM »
Thank you both, didn't take long for that smite, I mean smile.

Darth Maul

• KMST
  • BUT Who is the Master and who is the apprentice?
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2018, 07:51:46 PM »
I love these stories.  The words "Coast to Coast AM" were first spoken to me sometime in the mid-90's by my grandmother, retired and living by herself in Mesa, Arizona, in a situation that resembled Art's own "compound" as we now know it -- a slapped-together prefab hunkered in the desert.  She became a night owl and I remember noting on each return trip how the titles on her bookshelves were gradually changing from supermarket novels to UFO encyclopedias and grimoires.  There really was a palpable sense in those days that "something" significant loomed just around the corner . . . movies and tv shows hinted at it; Art tried to coax it from the airwaves. 

That feeling has been dead a long time for me.  I think, now, it may have been the collective subconscious' rejection of a reality too hideous to acknowledge (then) at the level of consciousness: the final exhaustion of post-WWII potential, which at one time had seemed without limit.

Loved your entire post Space Girl and yes we all have those long time memories of Art Bell making us think out of our comfort zones.

Post often 
Sith Lord From the Planet Dathomir

AnnOther

• KIDD
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2018, 08:09:04 PM »
....ummmmm.....
I used to be able to add positive Karma points to people's posts.... but now it's not available to me.
Is this still an option for newbies?  Or do I have to post enough to earn the right to hit Good Karma or SMITE?
Ancient Aliens say "YES"

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2018, 08:11:35 PM »

Praise Sir Ell
There is a serial smiter loose in the forum. Apparently he or she doesn't think anyone deserves a perfect zero for smites. I got one quickly also. Welcome to the club.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2018, 08:13:25 PM »
....ummmmm.....
I used to be able to add positive Karma points to people's posts.... but now it's not available to me.
Is this still an option for newbies?  Or do I have to post enough to earn the right to hit Good Karma or SMITE?

I think it is now set for anyone who has at least 5 posts.
You can also only praise/smite a person once every 36 hours

gypsybirdie

• KMST
  • Praise BE
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2018, 08:23:11 PM »
Thank you MaxPower

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 12:15:28 AM »
Hey everybody, glad to be here! Was a bellgabber just since May. Didn’t post much, but will make a better effort from now on.
⚓️

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 12:20:20 AM »
You can also only praise/smite a person once every 36 hours
That takes away all of the fun.  I understand that I cannot smite somebody over and over... But can I praise them once every 36 hours AND smite them once during the same 36 hours?  Sometimes I am very conflicted.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2018, 12:21:58 AM »
Hey everybody, glad to be here! Was a bellgabber just since May. Didn’t post much, but will make a better effort from now on.
Oh... And welcome.  Please make an effort to be a better member of the community  and post more often.  ;)  :P

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2018, 12:24:46 AM »

I hope you aren’t counting that one.
Are we having fun yet?

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2018, 12:38:50 AM »
Lol! Well I was, but...  :)
⚓️