Author Topic: WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS  (Read 84483 times)

PChirp

• KMST
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2018, 08:22:20 PM »
Hi EllGabbers! I was a long time BellGab lurker and have been in withdrawals for a while now. Had to take the plunge and join EllGab just to calm my nerves. Praise Bart Ell!

Welcome Doc---post OFTEN!  ;D

Praise Bart Ell!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2018, 08:25:05 PM »
Hi EllGabbers! I was a long time BellGab lurker and have been in withdrawals for a while now. Had to take the plunge and join EllGab just to calm my nerves. Praise Bart Ell!

ANOTHER SQUATTER
Are we having fun yet?

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
Usage of Twat
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2018, 09:07:54 PM »
Dear Mr. Ell and Hello All Ellgabbers,
I just registered here and am already convulsed in quivering mirth.  After agreeing to saw off my front feet if I engage in acts of bad taste on this elite forum, I noticed that the anti-spam code word mostly consisted of the word "twat".  Must I therefore report the forum to the moderator?

Looking forward to elling with you all.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
Re: Usage of Twat
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2018, 09:09:36 PM »
Dear Mr. Ell and Hello All Ellgabbers,
I just registered here and am already convulsed in quivering mirth.  After agreeing to saw off my front feet if I engage in acts of bad taste on this elite forum, I noticed that the anti-spam code word mostly consisted of the word "twat".  Must I therefore report the forum to the moderator?

Looking forward to elling with you all.

Ell Oh Ell
Are we having fun yet?

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2018, 09:10:33 PM »
Hey Gabbers!

So great to be back after 8 years on BGab!  Wonderful to see so many familiar and new members.  Let the posts begin!!!   ;D

PChirp

Hey Chirps, good to see you straggled on in.   ;)

PChirp

• KMST
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2018, 09:17:39 PM »
Hey Chirps, good to see you straggled on in.   ;)

Zeeb! What can I say--you've been a favorite for literally years!  Hope all is well and love the 'Secret Squirrel' avatar.  What can I say, it suits you to a tee!   ;D ;D ;D

Lolly

• KIDD
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
Hey everyone!    I've just joined and I figured I ought to say hello!  Very excited to be here!   
Lizzie Borden was framed!  ;)

PChirp

• KMST
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »
Hey everyone!    I've just joined and I figured I ought to say hello!  Very excited to be here!

Greetings Lolly!   ;D

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2018, 09:23:10 PM »

Clean up in aisle 3
Are we having fun yet?

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2018, 11:36:22 PM »
Hey Gabbers!

So great to be back after 8 years on BGab!  Wonderful to see so many familiar and new members.  Let the posts begin!!!   ;D

PChirp
Good to see you over here.  It really does seem like most of the active (and a few inactive) posters and lurkers have found their way over here.  It's almost easy to forget that it is not the same board...

PChirp

• KMST
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2018, 11:48:31 PM »
Good to see you over here.  It really does seem like most of the active (and a few inactive) posters and lurkers have found their way over here.  It's almost easy to forget that it is not the same board...

Yep, can't honestly explain how I 'discovered' EllGab.com from the former but it's fantastic I eventually did.  Spent WAY TOO LONG enjoying BGab, members, and their posts and it somehow became a daily addiction.  I don't know what that really says about me but I appreciate the welcome and happy to see you and 'the crew' from the old stomping ground blasting out the posts!  Hope all is truly well and excited about the new 'playground'.   ;D

All The Best

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2018, 01:23:46 AM »
So, this is what happened after all hell broke loose?

I can live with that.

Purple Passion

• KIDD
  • ...it was aliens
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2018, 01:55:12 AM »
Bellgab lurker and long time Art fan. From C2C to Sirius/XM to DMDN. Time traveler until it bogged down with politics and kitties.  Still follow the shit show on FB and Twitter. New fan of Dave. Come here to chill and relax.
Praise BE

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2018, 01:58:30 AM »
Bellgab lurker and long time Art fan. From C2C to Sirius/XM to DMDN. Time traveler until it bogged down with politics and kitties.  Still follow the shit show on FB and Twitter. New fan of Dave. Come here to chill and relax.
Praise BE

Welcome Purple Passion.  Have fun.

Purple Passion

• KIDD
  • ...it was aliens
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2018, 02:12:58 AM »
Welcome Purple Passion.  Have fun.
Thanks, Rikki Gins. It is impossible to discuss the Art Bell/HLW saga with my clueless IRL unenlightened friends. Where do you even start...?  LOL

Praise BE