Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 20280 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
UFOs turn out to be some Russian urine.
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2020, 08:29:29 AM »
https://www.rt.com/news/508206-astronaut-peake-ufo-russian-urine/
This is weird. Whats next? a space shit that flying around in space is also Russian. ???

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: UFOs turn out to be some Russian urine.
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2020, 09:38:56 AM »
https://www.rt.com/news/508206-astronaut-peake-ufo-russian-urine/
This is weird. Whats next? a space shit that flying around in space is also Russian. ???

Horrible!

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: UFOs
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2021, 09:22:11 AM »
 :o ??? 8) ;D ;)

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2021, 10:47:52 AM »
I have posted on this before but back in the mid-90s in a conversation I had with a retired Air Force officer, he described an event he experienced that rekindled an interest in UFOs that I acquired after personally observing a highly unusual albeit less dramatic event while serving in a fleet ballistic missile submarine in the late sixties.  During the Vietnam War he flew missions as a B-52 command pilot that involved round trip flights from Guam to Vietnam.  During one of those missions he and his crew observed a disc shaped UFO which flew in close proximity to his A/C for some time before diving into the ocean in exactly the manner depicted in the below video clip and just as how I envisioned it in my minds eye as he described it.  I have never doubted that he was faithfully describing a true event but this serves as strong validation of the accuracy and truthfulness of his recollection.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2021, 10:09:49 AM »
Knapp talked a bit last night about 60 Minutes doing the recent UFO stuff on yesterday’s show.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7d&linkId=118884831#app
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2021, 02:27:06 PM »
Look who is sweating it out under some nice hot lights. Pretty cool when the interrogator asks the thing: "Are you afraid of me? Because you should be".

#VengenceForStrieber

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2021, 03:34:07 PM »
Look who is sweating it out under some nice hot lights. Pretty cool when the interrogator asks the thing: "Are you afraid of me? Because you should be".

#VengenceForStrieber

😂😂😂

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2021, 05:00:06 AM »

#VengenceForStrieber

SIMON PARKES was right? Oh boy!  So there is an ET named ‘Cat Queen.’  There are E.T. races on our planet? The Mantids, Greys and Reptilians are here?
#GuiltyReptiles

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2021, 03:02:43 PM »
I have posted on this before but back in the mid-90s in a conversation I had with a retired Air Force officer, he described an event he experienced that rekindled an interest in UFOs that I acquired after personally observing a highly unusual albeit less dramatic event while serving in a fleet ballistic missile submarine in the late sixties.  During the Vietnam War he flew missions as a B-52 command pilot that involved round trip flights from Guam to Vietnam.  During one of those missions he and his crew observed a disc shaped UFO which flew in close proximity to his A/C for some time before diving into the ocean in exactly the manner depicted in the below video clip and just as how I envisioned it in my minds eye as he described it.  I have never doubted that he was faithfully describing a true event but this serves as strong validation of the accuracy and truthfulness of his recollection.

A common story in the BUFF community.  Seems like all of them were either on the plane themselves or knew someone on the plane.  The B-52 Association is having a reunion here in Dayton in September, would be interesting to talk to the members about the story.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Whelp. The UFO Report is out
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2021, 03:56:34 PM »
If you were hoping it would say - "We are definitely being visited by Zontar, the Thing for Venus", you will be sorely disappointed. 
The objects seem to be physically real, they don't know what they are and want more money to ponder the issue.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Whelp. The UFO Report is out
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2021, 04:15:44 PM »
If you were hoping it would say - "We are definitely being visited by Zontar, the Thing for Venus", you will be sorely disappointed. 
The objects seem to be physically real, they don't know what they are and want more money to ponder the issue.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
Gee, what a stunning surprise.  ::)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2021, 04:34:38 PM »
Not to worry, though.  Chuckles will get to the bottom of things tonight.

Friday - June 25 2021
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS
Dan Willis, Open Lines
Dan Willis is one of the top secret military witnesses who testified at the National Press Club in Washington DC in 2001 in front of the major mainstream media of the world. He'll join Connie Willis (info) to discuss the latest in disclosure and why the existence of extraterrestrials, advanced technology and reverse engineering have been hidden for over 70 years. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
Re: Whelp. The UFO Report is out
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2021, 06:37:40 PM »

There are UFOs in American skies. You got six months to tell the people something
six months later
Yup something up there 

Awww quality research 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2021, 07:49:24 PM »

Faustina

• KIDD
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2021, 08:03:32 PM »
Did you see that Heather Wade is one of the narrators of the new Discovery Channel documentary on Roswell?  They call her a “UFO Journalist.”  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]