Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 20264 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: UFOs
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2023, 03:38:43 AM »
A new theory is the grad student theory.  The space alien profs sub out field work to the grad students, just as they do here.  The grad student space aliens fly here, go to bars, get drunk, try to pick up women, fly home to the South Pole, and crash their UFOs on the way.
Merry Christmas

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2023, 04:03:19 AM »
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2023, 08:51:05 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: UFO-hunting Harvard scientists say debris from unidentified object that crashed into Pacific Ocean in 2014 appears 'artificial in origin' - and they could be remnants of an 'interstellar spacecraft'

They recovered some ball bearing looking things and the article says:

"Professor Loeb - who has been dubbed 'the alien hunter of Harvard' - told DailyMail.com: 'This composition is anomalous compared to human-made alloys, known asteroids and familiar astrophysical sources.' "

but then says
"The Berkeley lab's new analysis of the IM1 spheres (examples pictured) now shows that the object was likely composed of almost entirely iron"

So why are iron balls "anomalous compared to human-made alloys"?  Isn't that just taconite?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2023, 02:00:48 PM »
I saw a clip on a news channel of the main UFO whisteblower testifying at the congress UFO investigation today and sitting right behind him were George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2023, 10:09:08 AM »
I saw a clip on a news channel of the main UFO whisteblower testifying at the congress UFO investigation today and sitting right behind him were George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell.

Conmen of a feather flock together.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2023, 05:03:36 PM »
When i get time on the weekend I have to watch the whole thing it looks like about 2Hr and 20min. It's wild a dude under oath said we have alien bodies and most of the reaction is "Well that's interesting"  :o

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2023, 05:12:33 PM »
When i get time on the weekend I have to watch the whole thing it looks like about 2Hr and 20min. It's wild a dude under oath said we have alien bodies and most of the reaction is "Well that's interesting"  :o

Lot of hate out there for both AOC and Gaetz but they both asked good questions. Unfortunately anything that was asked of real interest was usually answered with "I can address that in confidence but not here publically".

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2023, 05:43:48 PM »
Unfortunately anything that was asked of real interest was usually answered with "I can address that in confidence but not here publically".
It's just more of the slow release to the public. We're now at fingerbanging stage. Within four years we'll be full on stuffed with the big grey sausage. Wanna bet that AI might play a part? The timing is impeccable.

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
The Fermi paradox
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2023, 10:34:18 AM »
The Fermi paradox

Italian-American physicist Enrico Fermi's name is associated with the paradox because of a casual conversation in the summer of 1950 with fellow physicists Edward Teller, Herbert York, and Emil Konopinski. While walking to lunch, the men discussed recent UFO reports and the possibility of faster-than-light travel. The conversation moved on to other topics, until during lunch Fermi blurted out, "But where is everybody?" (although the exact quote is uncertain).

The Fermi paradox is the discrepancy between the lack of conclusive evidence of advanced extraterrestrial life and the apparently high likelihood of its existence. As a 2015 article put it, "If life is so easy, someone from somewhere must have come calling by now."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2023, 03:47:29 AM »
Good one. Commentary is solid too on the second.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1685503085307662336

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2023, 09:03:24 AM »
Good one. Commentary is solid too on the second.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1685503085307662336

Looks like one of those CUBE UFO's that many were reporting around 2015.. But with a flame-like tail?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2023, 09:59:10 AM »
Interesting article about George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell providing testimony to the Congress UAP panel:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-ufo-engagements-secret-tic-tac-report-key-figures-slip-under-radar-congressional-hearing

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2023, 07:06:18 PM »
Lot of hate out there for both AOC and Gaetz but they both asked good questions. Unfortunately anything that was asked of real interest was usually answered with "I can address that in confidence but not here publically".

ART was 100% right, back than and still true today. Remember he changed his style from regular talk radio where everything was political and disagreeable and once he talked UFOs the weird tribalism stop and the audience just liked the stories and the intrigued of it all. You're right, it was nice to see people on both sides who don't seem to be using this to get political points but just asking real questions they think people who are interested in the topic would like to hear. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2023, 08:17:09 AM »
ART was 100% right, back than and still true today. Remember he changed his style from regular talk radio where everything was political and disagreeable and once he talked UFOs the weird tribalism stop and the audience just liked the stories and the intrigued of it all. You're right, it was nice to see people on both sides who don't seem to be using this to get political points but just asking real questions they think people who are interested in the topic would like to hear.

Anybody remember Art saying things like "be careful what you wish for" or "once you've seen one you're in the club" in regards to people wanting to see a 'UFO' ?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2023, 12:39:50 PM »
Anybody remember Art saying things like "be careful what you wish for" or "once you've seen one you're in the club" in regards to people wanting to see a 'UFO' ?

Solid advice from Bell. I have no desire to end up Striebered.