« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2023, 07:16:40 PM »
Well that's normal.  :o

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
Re: UFOs
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2023, 02:41:30 AM »

It's so pixellated I can't tell what the hell it is or even where it is. I'd just like one of these videos to be reasonably clear but all we get is this blurry stuff that could be anything.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2023, 04:13:00 AM »
It's so pixellated I can't tell what the hell it is or even where it is. I'd just like one of these videos to be reasonably clear but all we get is this blurry stuff that could be anything.

So it's a reflection in the indow. So what?  Tough crowd.  Here. Have an alien X-Ray

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2023, 10:29:40 AM »

Huh.  So this is someone filming the local news as it plays on their TV? Can the image be a reflection of something in the room of the guy filming his own TV?  What am I missing here. If that's the real deal, then wow. Cool.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2023, 05:49:18 AM »
For anyone who enjoys UFO movies (not a documentary) there is a new one called JULES. Ben Kingsley is an quirky old man who happens to wake one night to a UFO crashing on his back yard garden and bushes. It's not a scary movie, almost like an after school movie as it could be fun for all ages IMO. Watched it yesterday. Enjoyed it.

i=V7gYpDSD8c0Vl5e_

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2023, 06:11:50 AM »
For anyone who enjoys UFO movies (not a documentary) there is a new one called JULES. Ben Kingsley is an quirky old man who happens to wake one night to a UFO crashing on his back yard garden and bushes. It's not a scary movie, almost like an after school movie as it could be fun for all ages IMO. Watched it yesterday. Enjoyed it.

I dunno about buying Apples for that thing. It appears to be one of those "Blue Doctors" that raped Strieber.  Only good alien is a dead alien. These boys know the score. One down and two to go.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2023, 06:18:12 AM »

That's SIR Ben Kingsley to you, young man! He's very insistent that people show him due deference. Even for an actor, he's an insufferably conceited bastard, as you can hear on this interview. Total wanker.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2023, 06:23:25 AM »
That's SIR Ben Kingsley to you, young man! He's very insistent that people show him due deference. Even for an actor, he's an insufferably conceited bastard, as you can hear on this interview. Total wanker.

Jesus. I'm a minute and 26 seconds in and I already want him to get hit with a meteorite.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2023, 06:31:01 AM »
Jesus. I'm a minute and 26 seconds in and I already want him to get hit with a meteorite.

If he's like that in a public forum, can you imagine what a cunt he must be in private?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2023, 06:44:42 AM »
If he's like that in a public forum, can you imagine what a cunt he must be in private?

Nope. Well enough of that. Any more and I'll want to open a vein.  Off to revisit Striebers odd tale of his sexual assault and how the South Park creators were so cruel about it.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2023, 09:25:45 AM »
Hahaha I didn't TELL you to watch it. It's almost a children's movie, like an after school special. For the record, I made 38 minutes.

;D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2023, 07:18:47 PM »
I never see nothing good. This dude saw a glowing, alien being taking a whizz in a meadow.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2023, 04:39:15 PM »
More glowing alien action down in South America. A couple of intrepid lads were going in after it but were called back.

BTW - don't watch to end.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2023, 07:27:19 PM »
What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is going on down there?

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1717704548859752627

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2023, 07:28:17 PM »