Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 20234 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: UFOs
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2024, 05:01:43 AM »
Whoops. There is another one cooking around National in D.C.

https://twitter.com/penguinsix/status/1743868796547260484

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2024, 06:53:55 AM »
Here's my theory.  On earth much scientific research is done by graduate students.  Why not the same with the space aliens?  A space alien grad student is sent to earth to study human mating habits.  The student goes to a bar, meets Tiffany, gets drunk and has a go at her, she punches out the student and keys his UFO, he tries to fly away still drunk and crashes.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2024, 07:25:52 AM »
Here's my theory.  On earth much scientific research is done by graduate students.  Why not the same with the space aliens?  A space alien grad student is sent to earth to study human mating habits.  The student goes to a bar, meets Tiffany, gets drunk and has a go at her, she punches out the student and keys his UFO, he tries to fly away still drunk and crashes.

So after Tiffany cleans his clock, he figures "What the hell. A hole is a hole and swings by Strieber's pad". Hmmmm. It is starting to come together. You should start a podcast.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2024, 07:28:33 AM »
I don't understand why this new whistleblower (Gruitch ?) is anymore more credible than Lazar. Lazar, I find credible for many reasons but why are we so surprised about the new guy? It's almost like he's being treated as the 1st one to speak out, and he's not saying anything new. At all.

BTW  'new guy' was on the Rogan show about 2 months ago.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2024, 01:29:32 PM »
I don't understand why this new whistleblower (Gruitch ?) is anymore more credible than Lazar. Lazar, I find credible for many reasons but why are we so surprised about the new guy? It's almost like he's being treated as the 1st one to speak out, and he's not saying anything new. At all.

This dude isn't buying Grusch either.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2024, 09:10:19 PM »
Well this is new and different

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2024, 12:38:37 AM »

Why is Lazar credible? We know he lied about his education, why should we believe anything else he says? And don't tell me his records were scrubbed by 'them'. All he has to do is name a few people he went to MIT with and go ask them if they remember him. He's always been full of shit. At least we know Grusch was employed where he says he was, although we can't confirm anything else and I'm inclined to believe it's the usual crap being spouted by people like Elizardondo (my spelling)and others.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2024, 01:25:41 AM »
Colonel Corso had an interesting tale to tell back in 97. He had some credentials but to this day no one takes him very seriously. But why is he any less credible than Grusch?

How much does credibility really matter anyway? David Adair is a great storyteller. What is he up to these days?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2024, 11:18:27 AM »
Why is Lazar credible? We know he lied about his education, why should we believe anything else he says? And don't tell me his records were scrubbed by 'them'. All he has to do is name a few people he went to MIT with and go ask them if they remember him. He's always been full of shit. At least we know Grusch was employed where he says he was, although we can't confirm anything else and I'm inclined to believe it's the usual crap being spouted by people like Elizardondo (my spelling)and others.
Well you certainly haven't been following all the bouncing balls. It is not incumbent upon me to do your research for you. You think you've nailed it or said anything new that the few naysayers haven't already said in one or two sentences? Please ::)   Every "whistleblower" is going to have their retractors, and Lazar was just the first in this particular area. Grolsch (my spelling) and others in recent times are only bolstering albeit in a roundabout the Lazar story.  They're almost piggybacking off him.

Oh shut-up Bob!  ::)  Adair has been quite active over the years, all you have to do is do a little browsing.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2024, 11:08:46 PM »
Oh shut-up Bob!  ::)  Adair has been quite active over the years, all you have to do is do a little browsing.

Sometimes I just can't help myself.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You know how it is.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2024, 12:31:25 AM »
It is not incumbent upon me to do your research for you.

You're the one making the claim. If you can't mention one thing that separates him from all the other nuts and attention seekers then why should I bother to infringe on my hot-ass-nailing time to go and look into it?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2024, 04:18:06 AM »
Not sure which is rarer - a flying jelly fish UFO that sinks into the ocean or a native US English speaking cruise ship officer? They are almost all Euros.

https://twitter.com/OANASA_X_/status/1745294738473820503

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2024, 10:31:46 AM »
You're the one making the claim. If you can't mention one thing that separates him from all the other nuts and attention seekers then why should I bother to infringe on my hot-ass-nailing time to go and look into it?
Is everyone an "attention" seeker? Are all motives for going public the same?

Under great duress he, Bob, (not the Smokin' Hot one) was the first one of his kind to go public with what he knew. This was not driven by finance and fame but rather as a push-back to his former employers, and the only reason anyone knows about him now is simply because of timing and the beginning of the Art Bell show. Without Art's show the Bob Lazar story would have flickered out quite quickly and having gained nothing. For what? Looking for motive here, and you can't tell me that there was anything to be gained back in May of 90 when he spoke in shadow on the local Vegas news.

And if you wanna step outside, we can do that too. Better have your chops up and better pack a lunch!  ;)

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2024, 11:58:03 PM »
Is everyone an "attention" seeker? Are all motives for going public the same?

Under great duress he, Bob, (not the Smokin' Hot one) was the first one of his kind to go public with what he knew. This was not driven by finance and fame but rather as a push-back to his former employers, and the only reason anyone knows about him now is simply because of timing and the beginning of the Art Bell show. Without Art's show the Bob Lazar story would have flickered out quite quickly and having gained nothing. For what? Looking for motive here, and you can't tell me that there was anything to be gained back in May of 90 when he spoke in shadow on the local Vegas news.

And if you wanna step outside, we can do that too. Better have your chops up and better pack a lunch!  ;)

You obviously don't know much about the Lazar story. I know right? File that under all the other things you don't know shit about. The story got about because Lazar's wife was going to leave him and he took her out to S4 to try and impress her with what a highly important badass he was. It's always been about showing off, this coy reluctance of his has always been an affectation designed to fool knuckleheads like you.

As for your offer to blow me in the carpark. I only hope it will be a bit more exciting than this rather disappointing discussion. I will expect a discount on your usual rate though. Even though it's probably five dollars a pop, at most.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2024, 12:26:02 AM »
The story got about because Lazar's wife was going to leave him and he took her out to S4 to try and impress her with what a highly important badass he was.

Well now you're just an ignorant cunt, and I realize that comes easy to you, fine. Way ahead of you here. You're responding with what is common knowledge that doesn't disprove his story/experience. The wife and her affair that you failed to mention along with taking Gene Huff, John Lear, Bob and Gene's wives out to S4 to "show off" AGAIN does not disprove anything.  How does him taking others out to the wilds of the desert mean anything other than he was showing off?

Good Lord you're an empty bag. Like dancing with a one-legged retard.