Author Topic: UFOs  (Read 20249 times)

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
Re: UFOs
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2024, 01:51:04 AM »
Well now you're just an ignorant cunt, and I realize that comes easy to you, fine. Way ahead of you here. You're responding with what is common knowledge that doesn't disprove his story/experience. The wife and her affair that you failed to mention along with taking Gene Huff, John Lear, Bob and Gene's wives out to S4 to "show off" AGAIN does not disprove anything.  How does him taking others out to the wilds of the desert mean anything other than he was showing off?

Good Lord you're an empty bag. Like dancing with a one-legged retard.

OK, you win. I've never been so lacking in sexual opportunities that I've been forced to browse among unipedal halfwits, so you got me there, Ace. It's a weird flex but I guess you gotta take what you can get. The very idea of you pawing some poor guy with a wooden leg makes me sick to my stomach and I've half a mind to bill you for the anti-nausea medication I'm going to have to buy.

Go and read Carl Sagan on basic scepticism (the dragon in the garage is a good start), this is obviously much too high-level for your rudimentary intellect to deal with. Or get someone to read it to you and then have them try to explain it afterwards. The Lazar story is just a 'story', there's nothing to distinguish it from any of the others that claim knowledge of UFOs. Why should he make it up? People make shit up all the time, were you just born half an hour ago? There's often no real pay-off to what they do, it's just something they do because people are fucking weird.

When people make claims, particularly outlandish ones, the onus is on them to prove it, otherwise it gets tossed as not being worth consideration. You're just another credulous bonehead who got duped. There will always be tons of people like you and there always have been.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2024, 07:20:21 AM »
You're the one making the claim. If you can't mention one thing that separates him from all the other nuts and attention seekers then why should I bother to infringe on my hot-ass-nailing time to go and look into it?

You’re still spending time at that sailor bar I see.   ;)

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2024, 08:04:00 AM »
You’re still spending time at that sailor bar I see.   ;)

And they still won't let you in, despite your unmanly wailing and attempts to blow the doormen.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2024, 08:22:13 AM »
And they still won't let you in, despite your unmanly wailing and attempts to blow the doormen.

Well then, I guess the early bird truly DOES get the worm.  I shall strive to get there earlier, before you and your mother. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2024, 10:13:51 AM »
OK, you win. I've never been so lacking in sexual opportunities that I've been forced to browse among unipedal halfwits, so you got me there, Ace. It's a weird flex but I guess you gotta take what you can get. The very idea of you pawing some poor guy with a wooden leg makes me sick to my stomach and I've half a mind to bill you for the anti-nausea medication I'm going to have to buy.

Go and read Carl Sagan on basic scepticism (the dragon in the garage is a good start), this is obviously much too high-level for your rudimentary intellect to deal with. Or get someone to read it to you and then have them try to explain it afterwards. The Lazar story is just a 'story', there's nothing to distinguish it from any of the others that claim knowledge of UFOs. Why should he make it up? People make shit up all the time, were you just born half an hour ago? There's often no real pay-off to what they do, it's just something they do because people are fucking weird.

When people make claims, particularly outlandish ones, the onus is on them to prove it, otherwise it gets tossed as not being worth consideration. You're just another credulous bonehead who got duped. There will always be tons of people like you and there always have been.
Calling me "Ace" ?

So you're in a slightly better mood today. Nice. BTW I read the Sagan book. I'm a big fan and remain a skeptic on most things from the tall tales category.

Enjoy your meds. And tea, and weird pompous crumpet sex.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2024, 06:23:23 PM »
Are the Project Blue Beam boys just playing with us now?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2024, 11:24:58 PM »
Are the Project Blue Beam boys just playing with us now?

At times it looks like one of these guys..

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2024, 05:21:16 AM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2024, 05:24:25 AM »
OMG, we have a Bob Lazar Gap!

‘Technology surprise’: Are China, Russia ahead of us in UFO retrieval, research?
I just don't see how these things crash. And apparently rash often. But, nevertheless, I guess they do crash, all over the world.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing

JUAN

• Ellevated
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2024, 06:56:54 PM »

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2024, 08:55:29 AM »
Swedish Silver Surfer?

https://twitter.com/DramaAlert/status/1755319403158163498

That looks like one of the Starfleet destroyer designs shown in what was essentially a Star Trek inspired "Observers Book of (Space) Ships" from back in the 1980s.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2024, 08:37:23 AM »
@Uncle Duke By any chance did you get around to watching JULES with your granddaughter? You mentioned possibly doing so about six or more weeks ago.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2024, 11:10:54 AM »
@Uncle Duke By any chance did you get around to watching JULES with your granddaughter? You mentioned possibly doing so about six or more weeks ago.

No, she didn't seem interested.  She's into anime these days.