Author Topic: Coast to Coast am with Connie Willis  (Read 12566 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast am with Connie Willis
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2022, 08:29:57 PM »
Also, I’d say Chuckles is Snorge’s heir-apparent for C2C. Isn’t that lovely? Ms. Julie probably loves her.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Chuckles and Julie?   Are they strap-on friends or are they more like snuggle bunnies?
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2022, 08:43:34 PM »
Chuckles and Julie?   Are they strap-on friends or are they more like snuggle bunnies?

Either way, Walt wants to watch.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2022, 09:16:42 PM »
...and he's already paid for it.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2022, 02:51:52 AM »
Connie and Eric were actually decent.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2022, 04:50:21 AM »
Oh, look. Some other creepy scam coming soon from Chuckles.

*  ALMOST HERE!
Something Really Cool!
It could change your life!
Keep Checking in!
YaaaY!

Coming Soon!
LIFE CHANGING!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

https://www.conniewillis.com/

It looks like she will offering a Door Dash.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2022, 05:39:02 AM »

I agree.  I had a sleepless night and against my better judgement I put the radio on.  The interview was pretty good.  I was surprised.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2022, 05:39:31 AM »
Either way, Walt wants to watch.

LOL!!!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2022, 05:51:51 AM »
I agree.  I had a sleepless night and against my better judgement I put the radio on.  The interview was pretty good.  I was surprised.
Ms. Julie is pleased. “Coming soon, 5 nights a week! Will Chuckles Willis keep UFO Phil? Edgar Alan Poe readings, with a laugh track? Will Bigfoot join Connie After Dark? Will Walt suddenly take up Bigfoot hunting, Bug’s style?”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2022, 07:56:40 AM »

Yes, Eric was surprisingly articulate and told his stories in a matter-of-fact manner that didn't sounded scripted or rote.  He presented himself better than the majority of C2C guests.

Whether what he claims is true I don't know, but I think he believes it.  I do question his claim the project was called "Mind Altering Research Study."  Highly classified programs are usually given classified code names to hide the true nature of what is being undertaken.  For example, before B-2 became grey, then white, we were known by the classified program code name "Senior Cejay."  Even if someone stumbled across that code name, it wasn't tied to or infer B-2. Seems odd the Army would give a classified program a name that so clearly identifies what they are doing.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2022, 11:17:01 AM »
Heh… by the classified program code name "Senior Cejay." That reminds of this character from ancient history, only it’s “Señor Jiménez.”

His astronaut skit is, of course, well known.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2022, 12:17:18 PM »
Heh… by the classified program code name "Senior Cejay." That reminds of this character from ancient history, only it’s “Señor Jiménez.”

His astronaut skit is, of course, well known.

One of the guys in the low observables group was apparently a very talented artist. He freehanded a patch/insignia that showed a stereotypical little Mexican guy wearing a sombrero and pancho, obviously taking a siesta, sitting under a cactus. His name was "Carlos Jesus", and there was a subdued design on his pancho that resembled the Greek letter "Sigma". Sigma was used by the low observable troops to quantify radar cross section, or stealthiness. So what we had was "Senor CJ" along with a symbol used to define stealth qualities. The cactus represented classified desert test sites. This became the unofficial program office insignia. I don't know if actual patches were ever made, but we certainly had the insignia on coffee mugs and plagues, and I think it was used on briefing slides.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2022, 03:40:43 PM »
"Eric" knew a lot until he didn't.  He was all over the place in the brief time I heard (she had to cut him off from starting something because of a break...  1 hour left to go...

Was that "Dr. Dirtbag" he was saying?

That alligator thing seemed far, far fetched.  Was he reciting an unsold movie script?

Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2022, 04:23:33 PM »
"Eric" knew a lot until he didn't.  He was all over the place in the brief time I heard (she had to cut him off from starting something because of a break...  1 hour left to go...

Was that "Dr. Dirtbag" he was saying?

That alligator thing seemed far, far fetched.  Was he reciting an unsold movie script?

Dirtbag was the psychiatrist he calmed victimized him in the Army mind control testing.

If you think the alligator tale was out there, then you must have missed the "Eric got eaten by a whale" saga.  He claimed he was swallowed whole by a whale and extracted by a chainsaw wielding USN NCO SEAL. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2022, 04:34:14 PM »
Dirtbag was the psychiatrist he calmed victimized him in the Army mind control testing.

If you think the alligator tale was out there, then you must have missed the "Eric got eaten by a whale" saga.  He claimed he was swallowed whole by a whale and extracted by a chainsaw wielding USN NCO SEAL.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a regular listener to George Noory's C2C AM.

Wow... Just wow...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2022, 06:02:50 PM »

Yep and then that NCO yelled at Eric to come alive when it sounded like he was found dead inside that whale!