Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12256912 times)

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #65655 on: December 14, 2018, 11:16:10 PM »
Just checked back in and I hear Sean. I am shocked he said he was the caller. Did he take the blame to get her to admit it wasn’t Heidi?  I can’t believe HW saying that the police told her it was Heidi. That has to be an absolute lie.

Something smells really rotten about all this.  I think us on the outside of the shit show are being had on both ends.

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #65656 on: December 14, 2018, 11:20:15 PM »
Something smells really rotten about all this.  I think us on the outside of the shit show are being had on both ends.
What is the angle for this.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #65657 on: December 14, 2018, 11:22:00 PM »
What is the angle for this.

I don't know who posted it (Tony maybe).  In a big red and white screen shot.  That is what i am commenting on.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #65658 on: December 14, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »
Still doesn't apologize to Heidi.
Stay Spooktacular!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65659 on: December 14, 2018, 11:25:13 PM »
Sean made the call!? I would have never guessed in a thousand years. I'd take his word for it. I'm also shocked she is being this cordial.

She is now boasting that she will put last night's show into the archive because she is being told she was real and raw. She thanked Sean for calling in tonight. Asked him what he thought when he was hearing the cops come to her door. He says he was worried about her, also about the 11-year old girl across the lot from her. HW gets frosty, says she has only love for the girl, but they don't communicate with her so they are in no danger. She will not be around them at all because they don't want her there. Getting a bit more tense, spinning her tale. Getting testy that she doesn't want any insinuation that she might harm those kids. Getting teary. Talking about Asia giving her a lime coconut bath bomb, getting teary, after Art passed away, Asia told her to take a bath as maybe she'd feel better. She's getting weepy, holding onto the bath bomb because it's the last thing she got from Asia...

Note: I am getting quite nauseated listening to her getting weepy and spinning. This in the same category as Art's printer paper, cigarettes, pencil, etc. Got testy with Sean at the insinuation.

He's good tonight, says he was worried. As a parent he'd want to talk to HW privately to make some suggestions to her. HW is now crying... upset at the insinuation she'd hurt someone. Getting testy and weepy. Sean says see something say something. He is willing to take action to make things better. She says she won't commit suicide for at least four hours. Sean laughs... good way to handle it.

She's weepy again about how Art went. Sean says she put a lot of stuff together that night.

Sean asks about Art's letter. Was it handed over to the police? She says not that she's aware of. He says it's weird, she says yes it is.

He says others heard Art was not doing well at the end. She says he was not on his last legs, he was fine. Long silence. She's getting ticked.  He says we need to listen to others who were talking about his condition. She is getting pissed.

She says Art did not deserve to die, not by suicide.

Ok, she's blowing now. I can't keep up. He says Art had a right if he wanted to. She says so why did he call the cops on her if she wanted to kill herself on the air why shouldn't she? She's pissed off, off like a rocket, gave up her life, Art was the only thing she had out there in Pahrump, her life is horrible, she is alone, everyone is getting after her. She's mad she is not allowed to kill herself if it affects someone else. Sean says it's always about her. She says it's not.

She's back on should she have lied about Art's suicide. She's off again, pissed off. Sean is doing well, really engaging her, keeping her going. He just got her to totally contradict herself. She said she won't lie about Art's suicide, but she didn't lie when she moved to Pahrump but didn't say anything (said it was for safety). Should she have not withheld that info? (but has to talk about Art's suicide).

He's talking about her doxxing Heidi, HW is totally pissed off, won't answer him, says she didn't dox her, says she won't apologize. Sean wants her to apologize to Heidi.

She is asking what is she on trial for here... really angry now. Many excuses. Wants Sean to stop "twisting" what she says (he's actually not).

Now attacking Sean, going after him, really angry. I think she's going to hang up on him, says she's on the witness stand every day, hates it. Announced she is hanging up on him, did. Why does this all have to be dug up, she says? Ranting about talking about Art's suicide. What is it Sean's business if she is not happy?

Ranting, sorry I can't keep up... clip tomorrow. It's a long segment, though.

Whew. PISSED OFF.

WAY TO GO, SEAN!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #65660 on: December 14, 2018, 11:25:41 PM »
Everything is about HER!! 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65661 on: December 14, 2018, 11:25:56 PM »

No, it really was him.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #65662 on: December 14, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »
I don't know who posted it (Tony maybe).  In a big red and white screen shot.  That is what i am commenting on.
Is this really Sean? Man shes opening up here.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #65663 on: December 14, 2018, 11:28:07 PM »
She claims Art killed himself and also wasn't on his last legs or in terrible shape or pain? So what is she implying the motive was....

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65664 on: December 14, 2018, 11:29:20 PM »
No, it really was him.

BIG RANT!!! He was on with her about 34 minutes including the commercials!

She's ticked about his call on her anniversary show when she wanted to have a good time. (cough cough).

Was ingesting something during his call, not sure what.

She is yelling: would anybody do this to Art if the situation were reversed? Why is she the whipping boy (maybe because Art didn't obviously treat his listeners the way she does, probably didn't blatantly lie all the time, etc.?) She is not putting up with this the rest of the night. TICKED OFF! Goes to commercials.

And my fingers are pooped! <g>

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #65665 on: December 14, 2018, 11:30:32 PM »
Somebody needs to ask her his motivation to suicide...

Wondering if his "suicide letter" included her as a reason...

Jus' wond'rin'

Eh, nevermind...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #65666 on: December 14, 2018, 11:31:00 PM »
Is the "Heidi" line still open? Haha

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #65667 on: December 14, 2018, 11:31:38 PM »
She broke Art's 3-minute rule, 8 times over.

Oops, I really wanted to ask her if she ever played in a band...  I had something I wanted to pursue...  Bands teach people to be diplomatic.

She's never been in a band longer than 30.minutes...
Eh, nevermind...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #65668 on: December 14, 2018, 11:31:59 PM »
Somebody needs to ask her his motivation to suicide...

Wondering if his "suicide letter" included her as a reason...

Jus' wond'rin'
Dear world, I'm sorry about the Heather thing, my bad.  Love Art, hope you can forgive me

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65669 on: December 14, 2018, 11:34:45 PM »
She claims Art killed himself and also wasn't on his last legs or in terrible shape or pain? So what is she implying the motive was....

She wasn't implying anything. Not part of the conversation.

I realized yet again tonight that one of her major issues is way down deep she is wildly, ragefully angry with Art, a) for dying, and b) probably for setting her up to feel she'd be a special star, but in reality to fail. She will never, I don't think, own how angry she is with him. Deeply suppressed rage under the grief. Makes all the sense in the world.

I've meant to mention this speculation here before, but kept forgetting, so there it is, out front and blatantly obvious.

This was an amazing call. In a way Sean was provoking and taunting her, but I must say very skillfully. I have mixed feelings about having heard all this... I was so glad Sean addressed all those points, and I feel sort of soiled at the same time; as much as I totally dislike her, she has is still a human being. A mess of a human being, but still a human being. Hard to explain.

OK now, about 2:35 am EST:

She's back now, attacking Sean again. She's back to stay, and she says it's a threat. Says Sean is in the minority, he's a Bellgabber. There are 30 or 40 people in Bellgab and they all are mentally ill and need to have their meds checked. A year from now she will be on the air and Bellgab and Sean will still be obsessed with her a year from now.

She's on a rant about Bellgab and it's history. Bellgab was once fun and cool, not like it is now. She lurked a while before becoming a member. Says Art joined, came back on the air, they ripped him apart. Says Art was telling people he was getting shot at in several incidents. Says they were criticizing him badly. When Art turned the show over to her he said about Bellgab: (snarky condescending voice) "I don't care if I ever entertain those SOB's again." Said to HW "you go on the air and you have a good time just to piss them off."

And that's what she does, she says. Her secret is there is no one on this earth that can be harder on her than she herself is.

RANT RANT RANT. ANGRY.