Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12257126 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #65715 on: December 15, 2018, 12:07:52 AM »
I'm really sorry, Tim. She's definitely not good for anyone going through a tough time. She'd get off on your suffering.
I agree, she doesn't seek to lift her listeners out of the darkness. She keeps them in the darkness with her feeding off their sorrow, as evidenced last night.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #65716 on: December 15, 2018, 12:09:16 AM »
Thanks everyone.

Oh, and everyone I work with showed up for work, every day. Just saying.
Stay Spooktacular!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65717 on: December 15, 2018, 12:09:46 AM »
Anyone providing a mp3 of Sean's call?  I refuse to listen to her it live. But would love to hear how Sean handled her it. Thanks!

Just shutting down laptop. Yes, I'll edit that hour long section out and post it sometime tomorrow, can't say when, got a lot on my plate tomorrow. <g> If someone else recorded it and wants to post it before I get to it, please do, of course!

Whew whew whew. Sigh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #65718 on: December 15, 2018, 12:11:33 AM »
I was hanging around just to see what would happen when she was confronted with the truth about the call. She responded as expected. I would probably be better off just ignoring her now. I lost two friends/co-workers in 24 hours this week, including one by suicide. I don't need to keep wallowing in the darkness here.

Tim, you have a good head on your shoulders, I trust that you'll be helpful for others to deal with their losses. Stay strong, remember the good stuff!

Peace.
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #65719 on: December 15, 2018, 12:12:56 AM »

I'm so ridiculously out of the loop. I will try to ask only the most imperative questions. So why does @Spookcat hate @sean92008 ?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #65720 on: December 15, 2018, 12:13:58 AM »
That's because only subscribers can send you messages in the looking glass, of course they're going to agree with you. Hardly a representative sample.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #65721 on: December 15, 2018, 12:13:59 AM »
Just shutting down laptop. Yes, I'll edit that hour long section out and post it sometime tomorrow, can't say when, got a lot on my plate tomorrow. <g> If someone else recorded it and wants to post it before I get to it, please do, of course!

Whew whew whew. Sigh.

Thanks, lovely lady. Sleep well
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #65722 on: December 15, 2018, 12:15:25 AM »
@Aquarius, your recaps are wonderful "as they happen."

###

It's OK, @Spookcat, you can hate me, I get it that not everyone was receptive to my actions.  The whole deal about  @DynamoHum was out of the blue.

The approach I did want to take, it somewhat got softened in the meantime but... I wanted to confront her very directly about the obvious lie. 

I had called previously on an open lines (plus a few other attempts and texts) and she hung up after I was on hold for a few minutes.  She knew who I was has my screen name was my Skype name. Funny, today I found my Skype account and had a bunch of security questions.  Fortunately, I made a separate account for calling Heather because I announced in this thread that I was going to create an account with my screen name on it so that she knew who is calling and she could practice her argument with me.

I hope I had good audio.  I should have mentioned that I extinguished my device... 😃

It's not that I hate you. I'm upset because I feel you've sat back and just let Heidi take absolutely all of it on. Even here, you could have said something when other members were going after her. If you don't mind my asking, if Heidi hadn't gotten the information from the sheriff, would you have come forward to anyone or just let it lie?

I get you wanting to confront Heather directly, but you couldn't even pm DH to tell her it was you when she was having anxiety over the call?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #65723 on: December 15, 2018, 12:19:44 AM »

Well. This certainly is the Queendom of Drama. Switching subjects. How do you like my new tablet? Looks good on me, right?

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #65724 on: December 15, 2018, 12:20:26 AM »
She is now boasting that she will put last night's show into the archive because she is being told she was real and raw. She thanked Sean for calling in tonight. Asked him what he thought when he was hearing the cops come to her door. He says he was worried about her, also about the 11-year old girl across the lot from her. HW gets frosty, says she has only love for the girl, but they don't communicate with her so they are in no danger. She will not be around them at all because they don't want her there. Getting a bit more tense, spinning her tale. Getting testy that she doesn't want any insinuation that she might harm those kids. Getting teary. Talking about Asia giving her a lime coconut bath bomb, getting teary, after Art passed away, Asia told her to take a bath as maybe she'd feel better. She's getting weepy, holding onto the bath bomb because it's the last thing she got from Asia...

Note: I am getting quite nauseated listening to her getting weepy and spinning. This in the same category as Art's printer paper, cigarettes, pencil, etc. Got testy with Sean at the insinuation.

He's good tonight, says he was worried. As a parent he'd want to talk to HW privately to make some suggestions to her. HW is now crying... upset at the insinuation she'd hurt someone. Getting testy and weepy. Sean says see something say something. He is willing to take action to make things better. She says she won't commit suicide for at least four hours. Sean laughs... good way to handle it.

She's weepy again about how Art went. Sean says she put a lot of stuff together that night.

Sean asks about Art's letter. Was it handed over to the police? She says not that she's aware of. He says it's weird, she says yes it is.

He says others heard Art was not doing well at the end. She says he was not on his last legs, he was fine. Long silence. She's getting ticked.  He says we need to listen to others who were talking about his condition. She is getting pissed.

She says Art did not deserve to die, not by suicide.

Ok, she's blowing now. I can't keep up. He says Art had a right if he wanted to. She says so why did he call the cops on her if she wanted to kill herself on the air why shouldn't she? She's pissed off, off like a rocket, gave up her life, Art was the only thing she had out there in Pahrump, her life is horrible, she is alone, everyone is getting after her. She's mad she is not allowed to kill herself if it affects someone else. Sean says it's always about her. She says it's not.

She's back on should she have lied about Art's suicide. She's off again, pissed off. Sean is doing well, really engaging her, keeping her going. He just got her to totally contradict herself. She said she won't lie about Art's suicide, but she didn't lie when she moved to Pahrump but didn't say anything (said it was for safety). Should she have not withheld that info? (but has to talk about Art's suicide).

He's talking about her doxxing Heidi, HW is totally pissed off, won't answer him, says she didn't dox her, says she won't apologize. Sean wants her to apologize to Heidi.

She is asking what is she on trial for here... really angry now. Many excuses. Wants Sean to stop "twisting" what she says (he's actually not).

Now attacking Sean, going after him, really angry. I think she's going to hang up on him, says she's on the witness stand every day, hates it. Announced she is hanging up on him, did. Why does this all have to be dug up, she says? Ranting about talking about Art's suicide. What is it Sean's business if she is not happy?

Ranting, sorry I can't keep up... clip tomorrow. It's a long segment, though.

Whew. PISSED OFF.

WAY TO GO, SEAN!
We'll be right back, with the post-game show, after these words from Motel 6...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #65725 on: December 15, 2018, 12:23:09 AM »
Well. This certainly is the Queendom of Drama. Switching subjects. How do you like my new tablet? Looks good on me, right?

Yes, ma'am. Clickacy for the kitties and puppers.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #65726 on: December 15, 2018, 12:23:44 AM »
Someone needs to eliminate "troll" from their collective lexicon. It's worse than "fake news."
Stay Spooktacular!

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #65727 on: December 15, 2018, 12:26:24 AM »
Thought she deleted Messenger?
Stay Spooktacular!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #65728 on: December 15, 2018, 12:27:17 AM »
Thought she deleted Messenger?
I was thinking the same!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #65729 on: December 15, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »
It's not that I hate you. I'm upset because I feel you've sat back and just let Heidi take absolutely all of it on. Even here, you could have said something when other members were going after her. If you don't mind my asking, if Heidi hadn't gotten the information from the sheriff, would you have come forward to anyone or just let it lie?

I get you wanting to confront Heather directly, but you couldn't even pm DH to tell her it was you when she was having anxiety over the call?

If I had gotten through to HLW weeks earlier, she would have known a bit earlier.

I've been PMing DH for a bit. Assuring her vindication would come.  Heather should have known by now that I was the caller. I have been in additional contact with the NCSD regarding my concerns of drugs and weapons.  I wanted it to be a total surprise to her so she would give an honest and immediate response.

With the sheriff's release, some of the impact may have softened if she were to have gotten word it was a man.

Tonight she doubled down on the lie about her friends at the sheriff's department telling her it was DH... Uh, it's recorded.

Wonder what the Sergeant I spoke to will say about that...

Eh, nevermind...