Author Topic: Facebook groups support Heather.  (Read 4099 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Facebook groups support Heather.
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 06:35:51 AM »

I told you my group was open to all opinions, and I didn't have any problem with your opinion about heather. my groups is open to all criticisms of all hosts, even Howard  Stern and Clyde lewis. where you broke the line was being a two faced, capturing screenshots and posting your crap here. I though you were being genuinely critical of heather but when I came here to read ur stuff I just knew you were trolling. have a good day.

Which group are you referring to?

I can assure you I am being genuinely critical of Heather.

Screenshots are posted because people can't get access to certain groups/pages and sometimes because the replies are entertaining.

Which groups am I posting stuff from? Let's get this confusing mess sorted out :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2018, 07:37:11 AM »
Ahh I see Tibbar has sorted this misunderstanding out :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2018, 08:36:05 AM »
So Jedi, what group is yours?  Is it a group you belong to or did you create it?  That Hallie Leve (70, looks dead with a full on FUPA, Terri Smoggy Bottoms and Garret 'Meat' Beater are a trifecta of fucked up, not sure I would want to visit if they are your mods who would stifle real discussion.  Seems the groups they belong to have serious bouts of bizzaro land cousin marrying type buffoonery.   

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2018, 10:54:05 AM »
Destroying groups like the fringe was uncalled for. It seems like the mission here is to destroy Art Bell's LEGACY.  Heather Wade. We support her. She is his legacy accept it and move on and stop attacking anyone who suports her or likes her. We arent the bad ones for wanting her to succeed. Focus on better things and stop attacking others for their beliefs.

Perhaps the most irritating thing about her and the Fringe Group morons is the whole ''Legacy'' thing.

You may have noticed she never referred to herself as his legacy while he was alive, and he certainly never said she was.  All she was was the nearest person available when he decided he wanted to quit the show.

This creepy person decided to claim she was his ''legacy'' AFTER he died, in order to cling to her job.  In fact right up until he died wasn't she claiming to be just a fill in waiting for his return, that every day she begged him to come back, etc, ad naseum?. 

It's outrageous she's now claiming to be his legacy - and any real Art Bell fan should be deeply offended, instead of enabling it.  The estate - Airyn and the kids - own the commercial rights to Art's name and whatever else, not this obnoxious usurper.

I suspect fat-ass troublemaker Lasha put the lagacy idea in her head, along with the idea of leaving Keith's network with the idea of keeping more of the subscription money.  Knowing Art was near death, they likely planned this legacy crap and to leave the network ahead of time, and put the plan into place as soon as he died.  It was also likely Lasha who came up with the one-size-fits-all excuse of her ''grieving'' when anyone questions her conduct.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2018, 10:57:56 AM »
Perhaps the most irritating thing about her and the Fringe Group morons is the whole ''Legacy'' thing.

You may have noticed she never referred to herself as his legacy while he was alive, and he certainly never said she was.  All she was was the nearest person available when he decided he wanted to quit the show.

This creepy person decided to claim she was his ''legacy'' AFTER he died, in order to cling to her job.  In fact right up until he died wasn't she claiming to be just a fill in waiting for his return, that every day she begged him to come back, etc, ad naseum?. 

It's outrageous she's now claiming to be his legacy - and any real Art Bell fan should be deeply offended, instead of enabling it.  The estate - Airyn and the kids - own the commercial rights to Art's name and whatever else, not this obnoxious usurper.

I suspect fat-ass troublemaker Lasha put the lagacy idea in her head, along with the idea of leaving Keith's network with the idea of keeping more of the subscription money.  Knowing Art was near death, they likely planned this legacy crap and to leave the network ahead of time, and put the plan into place as soon as he died.  It was also likely Lasha who came up with the one-size-fits-all excuse of her ''grieving'' when anyone questions her conduct.

Are you trying to give Lasha credit for an accurate prediction?
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2018, 10:58:28 AM »
Here's an idea.  Instead of your starting point being 'she's ''Art's legacy'' and you need to trust Art's judgment and support her', change the starting point to 'she's a talk show host, and is this a show I want to spend hours listening to'.

Your interest in her show may or may not change, but at least you would be looking at things logically instead of emotionally.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2018, 11:42:12 AM »
It's outrageous she's now claiming to be his legacy

I suspect fat-ass troublemaker Lasha put the lagacy idea in her head, along with the idea of leaving Keith's network with the idea of keeping more of the subscription money. 

I agreed with both statements.