Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852053 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10200 on: April 18, 2024, 10:39:44 PM »
i=rcNSpYJwv4inML-h
I'M ALPHA AF

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10201 on: April 19, 2024, 05:14:52 AM »
i=rcNSpYJwv4inML-h

That is very, very scary.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10202 on: April 22, 2024, 06:00:23 PM »
It's new, it's now, it's Norry.  The Norry style of broadcasting has been dissected and analyzed.  It has been given a name.

It is known as "ghost hosting."  This is what he has been doing for the last few decades.  It is appropriate for this show.

He is physically there, but his mind and spirit are not.  He is mindless and spiritless.  It is scary, but it is Norry.  Booo!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10203 on: April 23, 2024, 09:48:50 PM »
First Half: A distinguished professor of history at Citrus College, Bruce Solheim has experienced angels, demons, ghosts, cryptids, telepathy, psychokinesis, mediumship, and alien contact.

Impressive guest booking Tommy, I myself graduated from Coconut College.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10204 on: April 23, 2024, 09:52:11 PM »
Better than Fruits and Nuts Community College...
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10205 on: April 24, 2024, 12:51:01 AM »

I guarantee Noory cuts out early and plays some old interview or that hoary Tell Tale Heart. His second guest is the author of a book on actor George Raft who played gangsters in the 1930s. Noory is repeating questions, banal questions - no way even with listener calls does he last another hour.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10206 on: April 24, 2024, 03:25:19 AM »
First Half: A distinguished professor of history at Citrus College, Bruce Solheim has experienced angels, demons, ghosts, cryptids, telepathy, psychokinesis, mediumship, and alien contact...

Of course he has.  Does he have a book out?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10207 on: April 24, 2024, 07:36:46 AM »
I guarantee Noory cuts out early and plays some old interview or that hoary Tell Tale Heart. His second guest is the author of a book on actor George Raft who played gangsters in the 1930s. Noory is repeating questions, banal questions - no way even with listener calls does he last another hour.

this is so strange it's the second pre-YouTubation from yesterday... I think the channel is duly departed tours with Scott something and he did a video on Lucille Ball cheap grave and went to the empty spot where she was with her mother and he went by George Raft's spot.

The other precognition was a video of Salem Oregon mentioning the high crime. I received an email about some issues and Salem from a friend this morning...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10208 on: April 24, 2024, 12:04:30 PM »
You called it!
Indeed Noory went to an old replay for the last half hour of the show an interview with an alien abductee researcher.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10209 on: April 24, 2024, 03:01:52 PM »

ha - i knew it, the interview with the George Raft biographer was incredibly bad even by Noory standards, the guest didn't seem much interested either, the book was written years ago and he said nobody these days even knows the name George Raft. I had some interest because Noory promoted the interview as being about Hollywood and the Mob. Raft grew up in NYC with mobsters and played mobster roles but other than knowing Bugsy Siegel Raft was not mobbed up. Another brilliant booking by Tommy.

the first guest was absolutely terrible as well, like a Dollar Tree Whitley Strieber, who had just been on with George Knapp on Sunday spinning more bullshit with Knapp being his usual credulous accomplice. Very strange with Knapp, he's an experienced journalist but when it comes to the paranormal he has not an ounce of skepticism for anybody who claims outlandish experiences.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10210 on: April 24, 2024, 03:18:08 PM »
You called it!
Indeed Noory went to an old replay for the last half hour of the show an interview with an alien abductee researcher.

Of course... We have found Tommmeee's secret account. @CronkitesGhost might as well use the screen name "TomDanheiser."
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10211 on: April 24, 2024, 10:25:41 PM »
Tonight Noory has a guest on about longtime contactee Billy Meier, but its different from Billy's spokesman who was a guest many, many times before - what happened to him I wonder?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10212 on: April 24, 2024, 10:45:26 PM »
Noory always asks if someone is "spiritual" instead of saying "religious" :o

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10213 on: April 24, 2024, 11:02:24 PM »
Noory always asks if someone is "spiritual" instead of saying "religious" :o

he just asked this woman 'how is Billy's health?'  - he is so obsessed with his own mortality that he regularly asks about people's health. Billy Meier is 87. I've heard about Billy Meier before, looking at his supposedly real photos of UFOs - my god so fake. But the guest says there was no Photoshop in the 1970s as if that proves they're real, photos were retouched/manipulated back then too, this man obviously had skills or confederates in on his UFO hustle. I see a lot of stuff on the web about him so I assume among the UFO enthusiasts this was a pretty big deal.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10214 on: April 24, 2024, 11:17:34 PM »

wow, this is a real cult, the guest denied it when Noory asked about the cult aspect. he's created a full blown religion and himself a prophet, he's written tons of pseudo religious scriptures/books and created something called 'The Goblet of The Truth', akin to The Holy Grail.

and there he goes again, he just asked the guest the same question 'Do you consider yourself spirtitual?' and then followed up with his stupid 'what came before the Big Bang?'. He can't handle that there is no answer to that question and probably never will be. George needs answers!