Poll

Should George Knapp replace George Noory in a heart beat?

Yes
47 (85.5%)
no
4 (7.3%)
maybe
4 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp  (Read 51140 times)

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2018, 01:02:24 AM »
Great 3 hours! Can`t believe GK didn`t have him for the entire show.

David probably had to be up early or I'm sure Knapp would have continued with him.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2018, 01:11:07 AM »
Ah, so he's going to be back next month.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Low Tide Alien

• KNYE
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2018, 01:12:36 AM »
Been listening offline.  Love when Paulides is on with Knapp!   George just said that David would be back on with him in three weeks and would have an announcement to make.  Must be something really of interest, as I've never heard Paulides say anything like that before.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2018, 01:32:48 AM »
LOL.  Someone else has the pterodactyl hypothesis as well.  Y'know, I believe the stories I've heard.  I don't know what to think. I think that hypothesis made Knapp uncomfortable.  If you had asked me before I heard the stories, I would have said impossible.  One thing I look forward to when I die is finding out about all this stuff.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2018, 04:43:21 AM »
.... One thing I look forward to when I die is finding out about all this stuff.
In Heaven, we'll just be listening to Art Bell, again, so I'm not sure things will change.  We'll know we're in "the other place," if we can only tune in to this guy.  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2018, 09:30:08 AM »
Ah, so he's going to be back next month.

Paulides said 6mo who they were working on a new TV docu that was to air in November. Maybe that’s what it’s related to. I only heard the 1st hour last night so if they talked about it in the last 2 hours sorry. 😴

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2018, 11:27:15 AM »
Sunday - October 21, 2018

George Knapp

GUESTS:
David Paulides, Lynn Vincent, Sara Vladic

First Half: After a nine-year hiatus from his last Bigfoot book, David Paulides has returned to the Sasquatch arena with new revelations of news articles dating back to 1680 describing bipeds looking like Bigfoot, and giant skeletons located in mounds and graves. Paulides joins George Knapp to discuss how descriptions of the wild men and skeletons of giants were found in the same time frame and how both are related.

Second Half: Just after midnight on July 30, 1945, days after delivering the components of the atomic bomb from California to the Pacific Islands in the most highly classified naval mission of the war, USS Indianapolis was sailing alone in the center of the Philippine Sea when she was struck by two Japanese torpedoes. The ship was instantly transformed into a fiery cauldron and sunk within minutes. Authors Lynn Vincent and Sara Vladic will discuss how 300 men went down with the ship but nearly 900 made it into the water alive and for the next five nights and four days, almost three hundred miles from the nearest land, the men battled injuries, sharks, dehydration, insanity, and eventually each other.

FightTheFuture

• KMST
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2018, 09:46:36 PM »
Knapp night!!

Get a little Bigfoot yada yada tonight. Cool
พระเจ้าอวยพรหมูป่า !!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2018, 09:49:18 PM »
Knapp night!!

Big a little Bigfoot yada yada tonight. Cool

Hey FTF

Trump is heading here tomorrow to hold a rally for Cruz. The Toyota Center holds 18,000. 78,000 people requested tickets.
Are we having fun yet?

FightTheFuture

• KMST
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2018, 09:59:20 PM »
Hey FTF

Trump is heading here tomorrow to hold a rally for Cruz. The Toyota Center holds 18,000. 78,000 people requested tickets.

Howdy Gravity!

Wow! Well, that`s a big crowd. Glad to see Sen. Cruz and President Trump can work together for the greater good.
พระเจ้าอวยพรหมูป่า !!

FightTheFuture

• KMST
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2018, 10:03:13 PM »
Now it`s time to put on a pot of Joe and slip into those jammies. It`s a cool night here and I can hear the waves crashing. Perfect for The Knappster.
พระเจ้าอวยพรหมูป่า !!

LittleChris

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot