Poll

Should George Knapp replace George Noory in a heart beat?

Yes
47 (85.5%)
no
4 (7.3%)
maybe
4 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp  (Read 50433 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2018, 10:49:26 PM »
Lazar will be on for hours 2,3, and maybe 4. Jeremy Corbell for the rest of the first hour.

I've found the Lazar story interesting because of a personal backstory. My step-dad was at Los Alamos in the 1980s when Lazar was there. (P-Physics Division Lazar was at the Meson Physics Facility working for a contractor Kirk-Meier)  He remembered him when he saw him on TV when the story went national. His reaction "I can't believe he is talking about this."

The only other reaction about what he remembered about Lazar; My step-dad called him "the kid."

I find Lazar very believable. The Element 115 thing alone gives it credence. That is so cool that your step-dad remembers him. One of the many things people accuse him of lying about is him working there in any kind of technical position. Since your step-dad made that comment, did you ever wonder if he knew more about this than he was telling?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »
I find Lazar very believable. The Element 115 thing alone gives it credence. That is so cool that your step-dad remembers him. One of the many things people accuse him of lying about is him working there in any kind of technical position. Since your step-dad made that comment, did you ever wonder if he knew more about this than he was telling?

He never mentioned S-4 specifically, but he knew of Area 51* and had been to the Nevada Test Site dozens of times on Janet Flights. I think he knew more but he would shake when he talked about what little he could say. He mentioned Groom Lake at Area 51 flooded each spring.

*Area 51 was never a classified designation surprisingly enough. "S-4" is known first from Lazar and a couple after him. It has never appeared on any map.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2018, 11:27:18 PM »
He never mentioned S-4 specifically, but he knew of Area 51 and had been to the Nevada Test Site dozens of times on Janet Flights. I think he knew more but he would shake when he talked about what little he could say. He mentioned Groom Lake at Area 51 flooded each spring.

Any idea why he would shake? My first thoughts are fear? nervousness? post-hypnotic suggestion?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2018, 11:31:15 PM »
John Lear had a clearance at least an "L" for his work overflying the adjacent test site.
The odd shape of the badge is because it has a dosimeter holder, same style as they used in the 80s.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2018, 11:35:16 PM »
Any idea why he would shake? My first thoughts are fear? nervousness? post-hypnotic suggestion?
I've always wondered if they messed with him when he left the program. I just don't know. He had MS at that point as well.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2018, 11:54:06 PM »
My own suspicion is that S-4 might not be at Papoose Dry Lake and the bus with blackened out windows did not go south - maybe north into Area 52 to another lake bed with similar terrain. But that is just my guess.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2018, 11:55:06 PM »
I've always wondered why Lazar would commit professional suicide? What was his real motivation? He must have known from the start his life would be turned upside down and possibly result in his demise? What did he think would be gained from his story?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2018, 12:09:58 AM »
I've always wondered why Lazar would commit professional suicide? What was his real motivation? He must have known from the start his life would be turned upside down and possibly result in his demise? What did he think would be gained from his story?

His goose was cooked so to speak when he got caught off the side of the test site observing UFOs on the specific night of a test flight with a few others and he was having marital problems which put his clearance on hold so the story goes. He saw the KLAS interview and putting it into the open as his way out.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2018, 02:13:30 PM »
His goose was cooked so to speak when he got caught off the side of the test site observing UFOs on the specific night of a test flight with a few others and he was having marital problems which put his clearance on hold so the story goes. He saw the KLAS interview and putting it into the open as his way out.
IF any of his stuff is true sometimes "coming out" is a safer option, at least in our society, and just deal with the character assassination, claims about your sanity, or hope once the stuff is made public you "aren't worth killing." Or, on the good side, the public believes you and you can possible even win a whistleblower award (like in a tax fraud or government corruption situation.) And, in an odd logic, it can be claimed by "them" : "look this guy is crazy/unstable or profiteering liar, if what he is saying is true why haven't we killed or arrested him? See he is a liar or a crazy guy?"  I don't this strategy of whistle-blowing works as well in some countries where they will kill whomever they want....even years later.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2018, 02:23:28 PM »

Dollar-Dollar Bills Yall! - Nah hell I have no idea. Is there a replay of the interview?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2018, 03:02:00 PM »
Dollar-Dollar Bills Yall! - Nah hell I have no idea. Is there a replay of the interview?
You can find the show on the torrent interwebs. The producer of this movie is highly annoying though.  I was coming home from airport so could listen live.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2018, 04:31:57 PM »

https://bit.ly/2Bzb2pV
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2018, 04:41:27 PM »
True or all made up I still enjoy the story. Made me remember the good old days of overnight radio. Just heard bits and pieces in and out of sleep but I thought it aged well.
Babu!!!!

reginald

• KNYE
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2018, 05:31:05 PM »

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2018, 05:34:07 PM »
Was there any new info Lazar mentioned last night?

My gue$$ i$ nothing new wa$ $aid but to only promote thi$ documentary.

If so, I've got a couple long ass interviews Art did with Lazar and that is sufficient.