Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12256895 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69900 on: December 28, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »
Just trying to do my part in bringing Heather's bullshit to an end.  An exact timeline will show where all those stories fit and how credible they are.  Such as the abduction story that had taken place in Boston which would have been in July of 2005.  I thought that she stated that she was with for a month or less before her escape back to Califonia, so that would be August before she was back here.  So after a traumatic experience, as that would have been for anybody, she has a photo of her at the Strip Club which could have been Halloween.  Bart Ell blew her story apart about the abduction back in Sept on page 1659 and unless the photo of her in the club is from earlier in the year this goes on the lies stated timeline.

She claimed the abduction to Boston in the red semi-truck (company named was "Upstaging") with someone named "Jim" was in October 2005. She escaped from Philadelphia "Philadelphia Freedom" in his car and claimed to have drove back to Eureka. As I recall you saying it Eureka did not fit either.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #69901 on: December 28, 2018, 03:31:08 PM »
How does this relate in time to sNoory’s Mexican kidnapping?
Merry Christmas

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69902 on: December 28, 2018, 03:38:06 PM »
She claimed the abduction to Boston in the red semi-truck (company named was "Upstaging") with someone named "Jim" was in October 2005. She escaped from Philadelphia "Philadelphia Freedom" in his car and claimed to have drove back to Eureka. As I recall you saying it Eureka did not fit either.
I believe that I was talking to the guy that supposedly sold the car for her in Eureka and how did he do that.  Plus, sending back the money?  Who does that?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #69903 on: December 28, 2018, 03:50:57 PM »

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #69904 on: December 28, 2018, 03:59:23 PM »
Probably organized by the pizza roll cartel. They were likely the ones stalking Art too. After all he DID say Snorge “gets it”.
Babu!!!!

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #69905 on: December 28, 2018, 04:00:47 PM »
I believe that I was talking to the guy that supposedly sold the car for her in Eureka and how did he do that.  Plus, sending back the money?  Who does that?

So, she had the kidnappers ADDRESS????? LOL .... to send the money back???  But didn't report it?  The cops would have had his car with his DNA, his registration, his address.....and she DIDN'T REPORT IT?????

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #69906 on: December 28, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »
So, she had the kidnappers ADDRESS????? LOL .... to send the money back???  But didn't report it?  The cops would have had his car with his DNA, his registration, his address.....and she DIDN'T REPORT IT?????

Stockholm Syndrome, Learned Helplessness, or a new bettering paying gig in a cuckshack? More confabulations and story-making? A mix of all of the above? Idk. Pure speculation(s.)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #69907 on: December 28, 2018, 04:30:05 PM »

Portals.
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #69908 on: December 28, 2018, 04:37:19 PM »

I am not sure when she mentioned you, I was playing NES when she was talking. She did let the guest go early(against arts rules) so she may have mentioned you after she went to o_en l__es.

I am very curious about this, can you say what happened and/or why she let the guest go early? Did she not like what he was saying? What happened? I have heard him talk in other much more professional places and he was really interesting. Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me why she let him go early!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #69909 on: December 28, 2018, 04:40:27 PM »
I have no interest in her show and can really listen for a short time before the voice drives me crazy.  It's like sitting in her bedroom again listening to stories that are coming out of her mouth and really not caring this time to get sucked into that world again.  This is why I feel that I will be moving on this next year from all this B.S. as she will never tell the truth and till she runs out of funds or sued off the air, she will continue.  Case in point, 2005 she is a stripper and had the photos done, which is the same year as the trucker abduction.  She mentioned that she watch Tropic Thunder with T.G. Razooly which would have come out in 2008.  So that's at least three years in which to make and save money as that was boom times in the black market of cannabis with people spending tons up there at the club hoping to take one of the girls home.  The NDE I believe was 2010? with the magic wallet story around that time as well.  At that time she was broke to the point of starving herself that she lost a section of her colon.  She didn't strike me as someone that was not frivolous with money so all the sudden after being the "Dom" of the club, she is now completely broke and finding Magic Wallets to survive.  This is on top of her being kicked out on September 11, 2001, of all the days and her Gangsta Chinese Dad that was actually in the grocery business according to her.  She keeps the faithful in line so they do not question anything that they are told, no decent or you are part of Hedi and her Spys which sounds like a band name.  I spoke to a friend that had been through a situation similar to Heather's abduction and she wanted to drive down to Pahrump to kicks Heather's ass for sending the trucker the money for the car and leaving the trucker alone to do the same to other women as was done to her.  After explaining that it was more than likely a story she was still pissed that Heather would do such a thing.  I really am only hanging on to say my piece on the "Little Show that Could" after the holidays and move on this next year as I have given this Grift Witch to much of my time already.  Too many rabbit holes to follow and knowing that the truth will always be behind another door it's not worth the time.
Ee gads.  Losing part of intestines doesn't sound like an American hunger issue.  More like self-neglect or disease.  Even if she couldn't get to a food bank, there are churches in every community, yes?  Since the market crash of 2008, church food banks among other sources have kept me alive, since I have hypoglycemia, a potentially fatal disease caused by hunger.  If I can do it for 10 years while fighting multiple food allergies, surely she can find charity?  There were some serious gut aches before I figured things out, but at some point, you talk to other hungry people and figure out ways to survive.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #69910 on: December 28, 2018, 04:41:10 PM »
I am very curious about this, can you say what happened and/or why she let the guest go early? Did she not like what he was saying? What happened? I have heard him talk in other much more professional places and he was really interesting. Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me why she let him go early!
She gave him the option to stay longer. He said he was too tired from all the Holiday partying.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69911 on: December 28, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
If she did report it she didn't say so one the air.  She just trailed off on the detail about selling the car and sending him the money.  Perhaps she realized that was too far, even for her, as that is the part that you want to hear after a story like that, that the Trucker went down.  I have a woman friend that has been through a similar shit like that and I help her put the guy away.  When I told her about this story in Sept, she was ready to go down there and kick Heather's Ass for doing such a thing.  Or it's just another story in a long long line of them, who really knows.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #69912 on: December 28, 2018, 04:55:44 PM »
Ee gads.  Losing part of intestines doesn't sound like an American hunger issue.  More like self-neglect or disease.  Even if she couldn't get to a food bank, there are churches in every community, yes?  Since the market crash of 2008, church food banks among other sources have kept me alive, since I have hypoglycemia, a potentially fatal disease caused by hunger.  If I can do it for 10 years while fighting multiple food allergies, surely she can find charity?  There were some serious gut aches before I figured things out, but at some point, you talk to other hungry people and figure out ways to survive.
The quantity, quality and all out availability from food banks and churches vary. The one near me took days to finally get an appointment. I had made a meal from some of the assortment and dutifully figured the mixed vegetables from a can (generic and probably expired) would have nutrition, right? Well something wasn't right because I yakked up the entire meal afterwards. I can still taste the can in my mind to this day. Some of the offerings were terrible enough that you are lucky enough to get the basic caloric input and keep it in.

*On the intestine, I had a coworker that had this same issue. She came down with severe abdominal pain to the point she was sweating. Same operation and so forth. She was about 30 at the time, ate health food, was well groomed and so forth. I don't recall that she even drank. So its not necessarily neglect. So some kind of disease or malformity.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #69913 on: December 28, 2018, 04:59:14 PM »
I was curious about that too

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #69914 on: December 28, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »
She gave him the option to stay longer. He said he was too tired from all the Holiday partying.

Hmmm. I will try to give this a listen from the download Batman kindly posted earlier. I have a hunch without being able to validate it yet, that Braude caught on to her and got fed up with her talking over him and being the expert instead of interviewing him. She doesn't ever go more deep than new-agey fluffy imho, and Braude has presented at some heavily science and research conferences. Well, I'll see...

He's giving a talk on Tuesday Jan 7 for the Applied Precognition Project, a remote viewing group, available to members. I will try to listen in to that one and see how it compares if I can.

Anyway, thanks @Dyna-X!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb