Author Topic: Sandwiches  (Read 39121 times)

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
Re: Sandwiches
« Reply #330 on: October 04, 2020, 02:21:11 PM »
I'm not responding to this right now. @Ciradelo.  Hopefully you like the sandwich creation I made you.  I may have gone too far.  I still feel you would like it.   ;)

I lied.  I am responding.  No microwaves in the kitchen.  >:(  Well, at home it's fine.  just not in restaurants.  ;)  I'm not adverse to deep fryers but I got comfortable not having them.  I would need it though on that Lenten fried fish Friday!   ;D

I LOVELOVELOVE MY SANDWICH!

I grew up with brown breads, mustards, horseradish, different onions, all that stuff! My gosh the added sauce just makes it all the better! My mouth is watering just imagining it!

Thank you!

:-* (no homo)

Thank you!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #331 on: October 04, 2020, 03:06:02 PM »
I LOVELOVELOVE MY SANDWICH!

I grew up with brown breads, mustards, horseradish, different onions, all that stuff! My gosh the added sauce just makes it all the better! My mouth is watering just imagining it!

Thank you!

:-* (no homo)

Thank you!

You're welcome!  I wasn't sure but I guess I struck gold.  Ya know, I wonder if I could be on Coast to Coast as a 'Sandwich Medium.'  George could take calls and they would each give me a couple of clues, then I would tell them what sandwich suits them.  ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #332 on: October 04, 2020, 05:55:33 PM »
I don't think it's proper OR fair that EVERYBODY is getting a damn sandwich. Things are getting very, very liberal between two slices of breadstuff around here.

No disrespect @Ciardelo but you're relatively new here and there are others who deserve their due before you. Where's the @PB sandwich? Where's the @PolkaDot eats between legs bread?

Peace
Hog Peace.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #333 on: October 04, 2020, 06:05:53 PM »
I don't think it's proper OR fair that EVERYBODY is getting a damn sandwich. Things are getting very, very liberal between two slices of breadstuff around here.

No disrespect @Ciardelo but you're relatively new here and there are others who deserve their due before you. Where's the @PB sandwich? Where's the @PolkaDot eats between legs bread?

Peace
Hog Peace.

Are you making the sandwiches? @KSM32  I decide who gets my somewhat/possibly tasty creations and there are still quite a few others on my list.  Nobody is or was in a particular order.  Well, except for you.  I always wanted you to be first.  :-* ;D ;D ;)

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #334 on: October 04, 2020, 06:10:26 PM »
Saying "no disrespect" while disrespecting me doesn't make it better bucko.

@ShayP & I go a ways back. Where were you all those nights in the Hoaxland thread @KSM32?

Did you ever go to one of our "key parties"?

I didn't think so  >:(

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #335 on: October 04, 2020, 06:16:00 PM »

Peace
Hog Peace.
Bitch @KSM32 , don't involve me in your strange spite sandwich/wet dream mix-up.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #336 on: October 04, 2020, 06:17:04 PM »
Are you making the sandwiches? @KSM32  I decide who gets my somewhat/possibly tasty creations and there are still quite a few others on my list.  Nobody is or was in a particular order.  Well, except for you.  I always wanted you to be first.  :-* ;D ;D ;)
You may want to be tested....just saying.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #337 on: October 04, 2020, 06:18:11 PM »
Saying "no disrespect" while disrespecting me doesn't make it better bucko.

@ShayP & I go a ways back. Where were you all those nights in the Hoaxland thread @KSM32?

Did you ever go to one of our "key parties"?

I didn't think so  >:(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #338 on: October 04, 2020, 06:19:49 PM »

heh heh

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #339 on: October 04, 2020, 07:02:45 PM »
... Where's the @PB sandwich?...

The PB sandwich... hmmm, I love a good sammach but I don't think I've ever settled on a favorite.  Part of the appeal is they don't take very long to prepare, so nothing with a bunch of different ingredients and a long prep time (although I'll happily have that if someone else does the preparing).

If I have to pick something, I think I'll go with a gross gooey hamburger.  Or maybe that turkey-cranberry-avocado on croissant bread I posted in that other thread.  A friend once asked me at the grocery store if I wanted regular bread of fancy bread.  Always go for the fancy bread - although I'm still not sure which is which - preferably slightly toasted.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #340 on: October 04, 2020, 07:03:25 PM »
I'm new to this thread - have we had the fight over creamy vs chunky peanut butter yet?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #341 on: October 04, 2020, 07:21:26 PM »
I'm new to this thread - have we had the fight over creamy vs chunky peanut butter yet?
Yes. Chunky won.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #342 on: October 04, 2020, 07:22:23 PM »
Two spites because of this? Moron bitches united.

Peace
Hog Peace.

I don't mean you @ShayP   Go ahead make the sammichz

Can't wait to try the ciaraldo IE a pickle between two cat turds   yeah gimme some o dat

shitheads

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #343 on: October 04, 2020, 07:29:40 PM »
Hey man, just 'cause yer getting all twisted up over your blessed anniversary you don't need to be all pissy.

It's not a good look for you.

Maybe you and the missus can go to a key party tomorrow.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #344 on: October 04, 2020, 07:35:36 PM »
Hey man, just 'cause yer getting all twisted up over your blessed anniversary you don't need to be all pissy.

It's not a good look for you.

Maybe you and the missus can go to a key party tomorrow.
You kidding, I won her at a key party.

And I know you're far too out of shape (being nice here) to attend said event unless it's held at a pig farm. Stop pretending fatso. No real woman is fucking you unless you pay them.