Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 33472 times)

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2023, 10:35:11 AM »
Why is Punnett so clueless how terrible the sound quality is for his guest Dave Foley? Unlistenable.

I guess he views Foley as a star and doesn't want to risk losing him but yeah a lot of static for the whole segment. I am just glad Ian is doing a show that he hasn't done a dozen times already in recent memory.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2023, 03:14:31 PM »
This morning during open lines, Ian got played by a guy who started out telling us he (the caller) was one of the ten best singers in the world.  He kept Ian going for a couple minutes, but suddenly got shutdown before Ian launched into a rant about the caller being a regular who wasted his time and always brought up his pet topic.  Was that the "Stephen King killed John Lennon" guy?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2023, 06:12:03 PM »
This morning during open lines, Ian got played by a guy who started out telling us he (the caller) was one of the ten best singers in the world.  He kept Ian going for a couple minutes, but suddenly got shutdown before Ian launched into a rant about the caller being a regular who wasted his time and always brought up his pet topic.  Was that the "Stephen King killed John Lennon" guy?
Yep sounded like it may have been that guy.
Ian's own troll caller - he still manages to sneak past the call screeners and fools Ian for serveral minutes, impressive!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2023, 06:20:41 PM »
Ian's own troll caller - he still manages to sneak past the call screeners and fools Ian for serveral minutes, impressive!

I wonder if that was using the dump button or if he just knew the guy was going to start into it...

Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2023, 07:33:23 PM »
I wonder if that was using the dump button or if he just knew the guy was going to start into it...

Pretty sure Ian dumped him, he was pissed.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2023, 09:43:50 PM »

Especially after Punnett had firmly told all the regular callers to take the night off.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2023, 10:56:36 PM »

Ian.  He gets so pissy when someone else is funny or thinks of something he didn't.  A minutes long trolling must have been spectacular.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #277 on: July 23, 2023, 12:15:56 AM »
Bart Kosko is always a good guest on C2C, but Punnett should stop taking drugs before going on the air. He is struggling mentally and verbally.

The more common side effects of Benadryl include:

sleepiness
    dry mouth
    weakness
    dizziness
    headache

Serious side effects and their symptoms can include the following:

decreased memory
    impaired thinking
    dementia
    confusion
    fast heartbeat
    seizures

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #278 on: July 23, 2023, 08:19:23 PM »

Poor Ian, everytime he has to go to the phone lines I think of this moment with Krusty

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #279 on: July 28, 2023, 11:44:19 PM »
Ian only was able to talk to his UFO guest tonight for the first hour.
He disappeared after that - Ian believes perhaps he lost power in his area.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2023, 12:02:28 AM »

That ex-military pilot caller (I missed his name) who referenced Bill Lear as an acquaintance sounded a lot like one of Heather's old callers. She said he was an old friend of Art and had a lot of inside information.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2023, 08:55:08 PM »
Ian only was able to talk to his UFO guest tonight for the first hour.
He disappeared after that - Ian believes perhaps he lost power in his area.

Listened to this show this evening, pretty amusing.   We know Wilbur Allen is a fraud from previous C2C shows, but I think he afoul of an angry wife.  At one point, Wilbur just sort of disappeared, but we could hear muffled voices in the background.  He came back to Ian apologizing for having been disturbed while on the air.  Ian tried to blow it off, but Wilbur then made a comment about some people not caring when others were on the phone.  Soon after that, he got disconnected. 

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #282 on: August 06, 2023, 12:32:52 AM »
The Deacon so often is just one sorry useless late night listen.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #283 on: August 06, 2023, 07:12:28 AM »
The Deacon so often is just one sorry useless late night listen.

Michael Deacon?

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #284 on: August 06, 2023, 10:34:55 AM »
His second/main guest last night gave Ian a run for his money in terms of which of them thinks the most highly of themselves. She patted herself on her back the entire show. Very arrogant. My favorite part was her pronounced outrage over the fact someone she knew owned a gun.