Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12224363 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71955 on: January 07, 2019, 01:01:49 AM »
Why doesn't he get a job? I know a couple functioning alcoholics that have their chit together. $700 is pocket change to a normal adult.

Okay.  Two things there.  700 bones is probably the limit he can earn in a month and still get a full ride fm the county welfare department.  Second, you said a normal adult.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #71956 on: January 07, 2019, 01:02:23 AM »
Stacks is awesome. 
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71957 on: January 07, 2019, 01:04:51 AM »
Party's over on MITD tonight anyway!
I think it is very bold of you to publish a pic of you and your sex dwarf.  Maybe Heather should pub some pics.  It seems to have helped your career, right? ;D

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71958 on: January 07, 2019, 01:08:05 AM »

I would love to have your Avatar portait for my office.  Ooooh, 70's style, painted on velour.....

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #71959 on: January 07, 2019, 01:08:38 AM »
@paladin1991 I heard a rumor that you are AWESOME.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #71960 on: January 07, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71961 on: January 07, 2019, 01:12:49 AM »
Many in-laws in Japan and a few visited, I've disowned most of my (blood) family. I think my mom made a deal with the devil to keep her family nearby... Having a felon and an idiot as siblings just makes me want to go hug a drug-crazed homeless dude with a wallet full of cash more than to talk to them.

My old "work" friends got together...  A few of us aren't doing well.  One's starting to Alzheimer...  His family is mishandling much of it (his estate matters) but had the idea to bring him around for ukulele night because music is sticking around decently.

He was better than I was remembering songs.

Sigh.
  Yeah.  This getting old shit is not for the weak.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71962 on: January 07, 2019, 01:14:26 AM »
Im ok.  They gave me 3 steroid pills and a 15 min lung steroid air treatment with an air machine.  Also took tons of chest  xrays
  Thank God for the Obama care.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71963 on: January 07, 2019, 01:18:41 AM »
>^..^<
And now for a completely random observation. Does anyone notice how music actually sounds the best between about 2 and 4 in the morning? Its somehow more crisp like there is some type if inter-dimensional skywave is bouncing the sound waves all over the room. Maybe even those on the other side can hear it better as well. The tempo even seems just a tad quicker by maybe 1 or 2%.

I know some will read this and be snickering, but I know I am on to something here and its not woo. I'm taking into consideration background noise, the CPU temperature, and other electronic interference. No, its really different.

If the secret to this is found it will be the biggest advancement in sound since stereo or surround sound was invented.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #71964 on: January 07, 2019, 01:21:25 AM »
  Thank God for the Obama care.
Don't forget about California newest Governor aka Governor Newsom. He wants to give every one who is in California ( both legal and illegal) free Heath Care.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #71965 on: January 07, 2019, 01:27:24 AM »
Hi damon. Are u gonna be nice to heather this year?
I'M ALPHA AF

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #71966 on: January 07, 2019, 01:49:56 AM »
So far, many hours after that was posted there, nada. Nothing. Crickets. No reply. Hmmm.

They do tend to ignore that which they are unable to defend. It’s probably that that post would be enough to get anyone else removed from that group, but because is James...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #71967 on: January 07, 2019, 02:08:02 AM »
>^..^<
And now for a completely random observation. Does anyone notice how music actually sounds the best between about 2 and 4 in the morning? Its somehow more crisp like there is some type if inter-dimensional skywave is bouncing the sound waves all over the room. Maybe even those on the other side can hear it better as well. The tempo even seems just a tad quicker by maybe 1 or 2%.

I know some will read this and be snickering, but I know I am on to something here and its not woo. I'm taking into consideration background noise, the CPU temperature, and other electronic interference. No, its really different.

If the secret to this is found it will be the biggest advancement in sound since stereo or surround sound was invented.

My first question is your 2am or universal 2am?

Also I was reminded by Monty Python and I love you for that.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #71968 on: January 07, 2019, 02:09:01 AM »
>^..^<

They put HAARP to sleep at night.
Are we having fun yet?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #71969 on: January 07, 2019, 02:19:22 AM »
Hi damon. Are u gonna be nice to heather this year?
I have always been nice to her. I just asks her some questions miller. With her posting the pics after i asked her if she was a phone sex operator was her doing. She should of just said yes or no to the question and not posts the pics. Its not my problem if she goes crazy and posts her pictures of herself. Sometimes Miller, less is better and she fucked that up. I never asked her if she was a stripper and that was her fault not my problem. She should of just said yes or no to me.  I will always be nice to her but Heather should not go ape shit crazy and have melt downs. It may be fun to listen to but she is just proving to everyone that she is not Art Bell's Legacy but George Noory is. Mr Noory replace Art at C2C and Mr Noory has not quit C2Cam. He may take some time off from time to time but he always has a guest host on when he is not going to be on. Just like when he could not do the show after he had some pizza rolls. Also Mr Noory never over slept, unlike Ms Wade has done. So @Jedimiller , yes I will be nice to her and I will call into her show to asks her questions. She may answer them but if she goes crazy then its her fault.