Author Topic: MAY FUNDRAISER - National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation  (Read 9820 times)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: MAY FUNDRAISER - National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2020, 10:22:51 AM »
Don't mind @KSM32 , @FISH
He is just upset that people find their long hair cool and his silly.

Don't be so judgey. He wears his hair long to show his solidarity with the People of the First Nations

Fuck!  The "Indigenous people"!

See? Told ya
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2020, 10:35:39 AM »

Actually I'm just happy to see someone else getting piled on 🐱

Welcome to go the dogfight @KSM32

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2020, 11:09:40 AM »
Fishy wishy, you are bat shit nuts. Wow    Like trying to reason with the Borg.  ::)

Fuck the "Indigenous people"

You don't like Indigenous talent in the NHL?

https://windspeaker.com/news/sports/indigenous-talent-national-hockey-league-season-kicks

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2020, 12:08:42 PM »

Actually I'm just happy to see someone else getting piled on 🐱

@TigerLily I am surprised that ksm wants to fight about a fund raiser. It is a big surprise for me.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2020, 12:11:46 PM »
@TigerLily I am surprised that ksm wants to fight about a fund raiser. It is a big surprise for me.

Not for me. He's usually wrong

And he's jealous of all the US politcs. Finally he has something to do besides chop wood, wrestle moose and chase a black Molson can around on the ice

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2020, 06:40:20 PM »
You don't like Indigenous talent in the NHL?

https://windspeaker.com/news/sports/indigenous-talent-national-hockey-league-season-kicks
Don't care either way. What's your next angle, indigenous Peanut butter? You come up with the weirdest shit.

THAT, was sort of funny. It was. *Giggle*

@TigerLily you sit tight there hussie, I'll get to you.  Actually while your waiting go fetch me a Guinness and take your time to pour it properly. Don't head it up.

But, @FISH darling I am not arguing or fighting with anything. What I've had to say on the issue has already been said. The VAST majority of these "indigenous" LOL people ::) are bottom feeders - it's just a fact. Protesters for any given cause if there's something in it for them. I assure you that once you give them enough work free $$$ handouts they suddenly no longer give a half o' fuck about the baby seal or the "stolen land" like I said earlier that you simply refuse to acknowledge is that they breed for the welfare and don't care whether or not their children grow up aspiring to do anything other than what mom and dad did - NOTHING!

Not for me. He's usually wrong

And he's jealous of all the US politcs. Finally he has something to do besides chop wood, wrestle moose and chase a black Molson can around on the ice

Oooh  where to start with you. You are obviously mentally challenged ill. Well, you're a bleeding heart leftist so that explains it.. :-\  Why don't you move one of these savage families into your place and live with them. You too FISH!

Menstruating hearts accomplishing nothing.

Anyways Tigercushion, love muffin, squeezeboxlily I have always taken it easy on you because:

1. I don't beat up on girls. Especially loonie ones.
2. You gas very easily making you extremely predictable. You've tried the chopping wood, wrasslin moose and hockey rap a few times now. Get some new material ya dumb broad you're embarrassing yourself.. just like in the Trump threads.

I'm "Jealous" of American politics? How so? Although I admit I'd rather have an orange buffoon in office who doesn't want to see his country become a UN soup kitchen than Castro's dimwit love child (Maggie reeaaally got around) And if you think I feel "Piled on" you morons really have to step up your game. The only wall I am up against here is the wall of stupid that you and crazy FISH seem to be stuck to.

As far as my long hair goes, I leave it that way to match my incredibly long cock and perfect physique. It's just part of the package, baby. And I addressed Bart yesterday about the hair thing so do your homework before going off half cocked.

You're an empty bag and you're no match for common sense because your arguments are always baseless.

JayGab

• KNYE
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2020, 08:37:08 PM »
@KSM32 You a he-man woman hater like Nugent er sumpthin?

Eeezee does it on the bitches there son.
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2020, 10:08:18 PM »

@FISH blah blah blah ..... yap yap yap ...  @TigerLily  whine whine whine ... misogynist slurs ... right wingnut memes ... predictable white male paranoia ... whine whine whine

Hey! Did someone leave a particularly disgusting fart? Aha! @KSM32 opened his mouth again

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2020, 10:10:10 PM »
@KSM32 You a he-man woman hater like Nugent er sumpthin?

Eeezee does it on the bitches there son.

Nugent is a pussy

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2020, 10:13:52 PM »

Hey! Did someone leave a particularly disgusting fart? Aha! @KSM32 opened his mouth again
Huh? hmph, the left is the stupid snake eating its own tale. So you came up with nothing in other, words..  ?

Listen. You can't use my own tricks against me. "It's against the law" - Steve Langford, Howard 100 News.
#GoldNewsJacket

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2020, 10:25:18 PM »
Well this thread's been a blast. I'm done. Ya'll are weak and can't serve up anything in the form of a legitimate responsive answer.

Let your hearts bleed out.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2020, 07:21:13 AM »

Hey @Spookcat . I don't think this is neither Random nor Stupid so thought I would post it over here since it's related. Hope you don't mind

If you want to see real random and stupid look at my contribution over there

@KSM32  Fuck off. These are not your downtrodden Native Americans to abuse

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2020, 09:31:25 AM »
@KSM32 how can you not LOVE TJ Oshie?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2020, 10:05:35 AM »
@FISH  TJ is a great player and has been a source of aggravation to me at times but that's simply because he's always on an opposing team.

@TigerLily Stop it. I watched your little video. It was nice.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2020, 11:39:53 AM »

Did you go out to the reservation to film that? Deplorable conditions. Look at all the garbage, strays and I'll bet all the those dogs are their own uncle, mom, AND SISTER!