Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland  (Read 67662 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland
« Reply #510 on: October 21, 2021, 04:54:53 AM »
Every time I see a new post in Hoagie's thread, my first thought is 'this guy's still alive?'

Well is he?  Any news from Club 19.5?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #511 on: October 31, 2021, 10:25:41 PM »
Hoagie has his own live 'Hyperdimensional" Halloween show tonight.
He even has a Druid witch, a psychic/channeler, a dowswer, an astral traveler, and a reincarnation expert all as guests:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #512 on: November 10, 2021, 03:32:01 AM »
I see Hoagie still has a show.  I'll have to check it out one weekend just for ol' times sake.  Sorry to hear Robin died.  When did that happen and was it the cancer?
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2022, 10:11:44 PM »
Hoagie made it on the air live tonight and is telling about his appearance with Noory on c2c a couple nights ago.
One of his regular guests told Hoagie how she was listening to Hoagie's c2c appearance Thurs night on the big LA radio station KFI-AM and that it went off the air at 11PM for about 20minutes.
Hoagie described it as being off the air for about "19.5" minutes while he was discussing the recent discovery of what looks like a door on Mars!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #514 on: June 19, 2022, 06:27:00 AM »
I see Hoagie still has a show.  I'll have to check it out one weekend just for ol' times sake.  Sorry to hear Robin died.  When did that happen and was it the cancer?
Colon cancer, 3/3/2019.

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/20190303_robin/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #515 on: August 27, 2022, 07:46:55 PM »
Tonight Hoagie is attempting the third try to get the guest on  that failed the two times previously.
First time I think Hoagie at the last minute had a migraine attack and had to cancel.
Second time was last Sat and the guest was mixed up on what day it was scheduled so didn't call in - because Hoagie and his staff never bothered to call the guest up that day or day before to remind him!
Well, tonight the third time is the charm - unless Hoagle gets another migraine, or his area gets too much wind and knocks out his internet or power which has happened very often before.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #516 on: September 10, 2022, 10:03:56 PM »
Tonight Hoagie got hit by lightning strike knocking out his power, so Kinthea filled in as guest host.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #517 on: September 10, 2022, 11:36:18 PM »
Tonight Hoagie got hit by lightning strike knocking out his power, so Kinthea filled in as guest host.

His number of excuses are only outpaced by Falkie.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #518 on: October 01, 2022, 07:47:38 PM »
Hoagie is off tonight so they are replaying a show from last weekend.

But Somewhere in Time has an Art Bell show with Hoagie as the guest now.
One problem though is Art and Hoagie are referring to lots of pictures that were up at Art's website that night back in 2002 - but now you can't see them, so it makes the conversation hard to follow.  Somewhere in Time replays should somehow provide the pictures for the show too.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #519 on: October 01, 2022, 09:50:20 PM »
Hoagie is off tonight so they are replaying a show from last weekend.

But Somewhere in Time has an Art Bell show with Hoagie as the guest now.
One problem though is Art and Hoagie are referring to lots of pictures that were up at Art's website that night back in 2002 - but now you can't see them, so it makes the conversation hard to follow.  Somewhere in Time replays should somehow provide the pictures for the show too.
C2Cam management will not do that because its to logical and to much work too. That is my guess. @Morgus

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #520 on: October 01, 2022, 11:54:10 PM »
... Art and Hoagie are referring to lots of pictures that were up at Art's website that night back in 2002 - but now you can't see them, so it makes the conversation hard to follow...

''All I see ae rocks, Richard.''

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #521 on: October 02, 2022, 01:38:10 AM »
''All I see ae rocks, Richard.''
Ha, ha, ha… yes, indeed.
 ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #522 on: October 02, 2022, 01:42:05 AM »
C2Cam management will not do that because its to logical and to much work too. That is my guess. @Morgus
We’re fortunate PremRat even does “Somewhere in Time.” It’s as if they’re trying to further demonstrate how awful Snoory is, with a weekly reminder of how entertaining Art was as a broadcaster. That is, if Ms. Julie and Co. had a clue and gave a rat’s ass.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #523 on: October 02, 2022, 08:11:57 AM »
We’re fortunate PremRat even does “Somewhere in Time.” It’s as if they’re trying to further demonstrate how awful Snoory is, with a weekly reminder of how entertaining Art was as a broadcaster. That is, if Ms. Julie and Co. had a clue and gave a rat’s ass.

They wouldn't do it if it were not profitable in some way. I wonder what the ratings are in the towns that air it.

There is something else that they could be doing with this... Holding the rights to it. Worried that the free distribution of the programs would gain legal precedence unless they continued to air the show.

Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #524 on: October 02, 2022, 09:04:17 AM »
PremRat has time to fill on its stations. Running one of Arts old shows costs them almost nothing. It’s filler at a time few people listen to radio.
Merry Christmas