Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 280410 times)

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #2460 on: September 21, 2021, 06:48:56 PM »
Important History Lesson
(Unsure who to credit as the author)

"We no longer use asbestos because brave people questioned ‘the science’

Doctors no longer recommend cigarettes because brave people questioned ‘the science’

DDT is no longer sprayed on people because brave people questioned ‘the science’

Pregnant women no longer take thalidomide because brave people questioned ‘the science’

Mercury is not used as a cure, and we understand it now as a toxin because brave people questioned ‘the science’

Billions of lives saved by simple hand washing pre-surgery because a brave doctor called Ignasz Semmelweis questioned ‘the science’, then was put in an asylum and humiliated.

At some point, the people questioning ‘the science’ du jour were shunned. They would have been censored. They would have been ignored, ridiculed, shamed and worse. 

But that’s how science works. By questioning and finding and researching and observing and yes, sometimes ‘the science’ is wrong and has to be changed based on evidence.

All of the practices listed above (and there are many more examples) were believed to be safe and effective. 

They were only stopped when enough people questioned them and the evidence honestly and bravely investigated.

Questioning the science is not wrong, disrespectful or stupid. It is the intelligent, mature and moral thing to do when you notice something is amiss. It is science itself!”.

In 300 AD Aristarchus had the audacity to propose that the Earth and planets revolved around the sun. Unfortunately the science was settled that the Earth was the center of the solar system. He was labeled a conspiracy theorist and silenced.

Not to fret, humanity only had to wait 1250 years for the science to become unsettled and accept the obvious insurrectionist Copernicus’ Heliocentric theory that the solar system indeed revolved around the sun.

An even greater tragedy. Humanity would have to wait another 600 years for the great BartElls lemming commentary on science. A travesty beyond measure.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2461 on: September 21, 2021, 06:53:57 PM »
Next month we'll find out Fouci funded that too

I hope and pray that is not the case. We do know that the Chinese are not shy about dicking around with stuff that is best left alone. I don't know if this DRASTIC group is full of shit or not. I need to find the time to review their document. Supposedly they are looking into the origins of COVID-19 on their own because well.....the Journalists and Intelligence communities don't seem to be doing much on it.

Interesting video. Like him or hate him - no doubt that Martenson is a bright guy.

DARPA seemingly disavows.
https://twitter.com/TheSeeker268/status/1440299330766733331

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2462 on: September 21, 2021, 07:00:22 PM »
Huge illicit chicken smuggling operation shutdown in New Zealand!

Pair caught trying to smuggle large KFC order to locked-down Auckland

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/new-zealand-men-arrested-for-trying-to-smuggle-kfc-into-auckland/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

want to bet the coppers ate the evidence after it was booked?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2463 on: September 21, 2021, 07:01:43 PM »

It would have been a shame to waste the contraband.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2464 on: September 21, 2021, 07:02:37 PM »
An even greater tragedy. Humanity would have to wait another 600 years for the great BartElls lemming commentary on science. A travesty beyond measure.

Oh no!
A squatter paste sucking kidult who plays with toy choo choo trains called me a lemming!
I don't think I can come back from this.
Say a prayer for me, folks.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2465 on: September 21, 2021, 07:03:44 PM »

Is that what you guys do when you catch someone taking a burrito from the food court?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2466 on: September 21, 2021, 07:08:26 PM »
Oh no!
A squatter paste sucking kidult who plays with toy choo choo trains called me a lemming!
I don't think I can come back from this.
Say a prayer for me, folks.

Can we merge the two timelines and put the horse paste into the KFC mashed potato paste and save the world?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2467 on: September 21, 2021, 07:08:37 PM »
Is that what you guys do when you catch someone taking a burrito from the food court?

Just a simple waterboarding.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2468 on: September 21, 2021, 07:11:13 PM »
Can we merge the two timelines and put the horse paste into the KFC mashed potato paste and save the world?

Kidults who play with toy choo choo trains will tell you Japan has already approved it!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2469 on: September 21, 2021, 08:38:21 PM »
... Supposedly they are looking into the origins of COVID-19 on their own because well.....the Journalists and Intelligence communities don't seem to be doing much on it...

Call me cynical, but could it be because they already know the answer?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2473 on: September 25, 2021, 05:27:55 AM »
It is very early but worth keeping an eye on this one:
Reven Holdings Announces Successful Completion of the First Part of RPI015 Clinical Trial Evaluating Its Lead Anti-sepsis Drug Candidate RJX in Hospitalized High-risk COVID-19 Patients

12 hospitalized adult patients with symptomatic high-risk COVID-19 pneumonia and abnormally elevated inflammation markers in the blood were treated with daily intravenous infusions of RJX in combination with standard of care. Nine (9) of the 12 patients, including 3 patients with hypoxemic respiratory failure, showed rapid clinical recovery with normalization of the blood oxygen levels and abnormally elevated inflammation markers. They were discharged from hospital between 3-14 days (median = 5 days). All patients tolerated their RJX infusions without any side effects.

RJX is an intravenous (IV) formulation of a patented first-in-class pharmaceutical composition containing a specific mixture of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients

Looking at some of its components it almost sounds like Special-K cereal via IV:
Active drug comprised of: ascorbic acid, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate, cyanocobalamin, thiamine, riboflavin, phosphate, niacinamide, pyridoxine, calcium d-pantothenate, and sodium bicarbonate.

Here is the study:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04708340

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2474 on: September 25, 2021, 05:34:17 AM »
No toomerick?
Merry Christmas