Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12254697 times)

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71820 on: January 06, 2019, 12:06:01 PM »
Actually the ones I haven't seen involve her artwork. @Aquarius had said the pictures were in the spirit of a certain artist that she had forgotten the name of. I have a sense that she isn't a fan of Norman Rockwell  ;D
Here you go.  Definitely not Norman Rockwell.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71821 on: January 06, 2019, 12:18:59 PM »
so talented.. brings a tear to my eye  :'(

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71822 on: January 06, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »

Thank you! She is a better artist than I.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71823 on: January 06, 2019, 12:22:04 PM »
Goodbyes are always bitter sweet and I do plan to return when this ends to see what I have missed.  My leaving this site is a lesson that I learned from Heather that if you got a big life goal, lock onto it with both hands and never let go.  Also don’t muck it up in the process.  Gizmo may be a small dog but he has the heart of a Lion.  My best to Tippy as well.

Thank you for your observations and candor. You provided an insight to Heather and it makes me a little sad that she seems lost and sad as well.  Best of luck to you and hope to see you on here again.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71824 on: January 06, 2019, 12:48:49 PM »
Thank you once again DS! These are actually very good. They have a feel illustrations for a gothic storybook. They have a softer tone than O'Barr (but that is brought out with the chalk and charcoal.)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #71825 on: January 06, 2019, 01:12:54 PM »
Just checking in for a moment, but saw very interesting comments from her fan James Cheney on KON with HW fans FB page. See below.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Zartax

• KIDD
« Reply #71826 on: January 06, 2019, 01:13:37 PM »
The after show chat lasted till almost 11pm EST... Miller got pwned

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #71827 on: January 06, 2019, 01:19:53 PM »
The after show chat lasted till almost 11pm EST... Miller got pwned

Guessing I missed some pwning :O
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71828 on: January 06, 2019, 01:40:16 PM »
Hope everyone is doing well.  Was just trying to get caught up here.  I'm about 100 pages behind.   :o  For some reason, I cannot pull up the home page.  All I get is a blank white page.  That also happened on a couple of other threads I tried to read.  I also tried to make a comment on the little podcast that could' thread, and I cannot comment.  Just brings me to a blank screen when I hit reply.  Just wanted to thank @Dwindling Stacks for your comments last night. Not sure if you'll be around to get this, but you sounded great and your commentary was very thoughtful and you conveyed your thoughts well. I have appreciated your posts here. 

Meanwhile, is anyone else having issues with posting or with being able to see everything?  I tried deleting my cookies and rebooting my iPad and all that.  Not sure what the deal is.  🤔
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71829 on: January 06, 2019, 01:40:16 PM »
Give her time!.. vultures!
Haha kidding : )

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71830 on: January 06, 2019, 01:41:50 PM »
Hope everyone is doing well.  Was just trying to get caught up here.  I'm about 100 pages behind.   :o  For some reason, I cannot pull up the home page.  All I get is a blank white page.  That also happened on a couple of other threads I tried to read.  I also tried to make a comment on the little podcast that could' thread, and I cannot comment.  Just brings me to a blank screen when I hit reply.  Just wanted to thank @Dwindling Stacks for your comments last night. Not sure if you'll be around to get this, but you sounded great and your commentary was very thoughtful and you conveyed your thoughts well. I have appreciated your posts here. 

Meanwhile, is anyone else having issues with posting or with being able to see everything?  I tried deleting my cookies and rebooting my iPad and all that.  Not sure what the deal is.  🤔
yep, me too

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #71831 on: January 06, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »
Just checking in for a moment, but saw very interesting comments from her fan James Cheney on KON with HW fans FB page. See below.

It will be interesting to see any replies from that comment, The cracks are appearing in her foundations.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #71832 on: January 06, 2019, 01:50:02 PM »

Has anyone heard from her on any platform since the last show she did?

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71833 on: January 06, 2019, 01:55:55 PM »

I can't get to the home page on my iPhone, iPad (I get a total blank page)
or my Windows desktop -- where I get this:

I can go back a page or three on the browser to find the correct thread, as long as I don't try to enter the main index home page.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71834 on: January 06, 2019, 02:08:01 PM »
There's a fake @Bart Ell roaming Twitter now. I'm guessing that will last about another 45 minutes before Bart shuts him down.

You don't know me at all, @SpookyTim !
I wish there were thousands of burned bumbums feeling the need to be Bart!