Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852207 times)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1605 on: December 20, 2020, 11:12:08 PM »
Gnoory also totally misinformed his audience about mRNA, saying that it enters your DNA permanently, making you a "GMO human". That's NOT TRUE. mRNA's task is to enter the cell and find a structure called a ribosome, which enables it to assemble amino acids in the correct order to make a protein. In general RNA cannot insert in DNA (the exception is the virus that causes AIDS).

@expat   You are like a breath of fresh air discussing a canned ham. So glad you are back
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1606 on: December 20, 2020, 11:29:38 PM »
Gnoory has turned himself into a full-on COVID denier, it seems. He keeps insisting that lifting all social restrictions would be a good idea, and last night's guest helped him along by saying that the restrictions currently in force in California are "worse than the disease". They both utterly miss the point that if all restrictions were lifted the parking lots of hospitals across the nations would be clogged with dead and dying people in their cars. There certainly would not be any hospital bads available.

That’s not quite the case. North Dakota went into full lock down mode November 13. South Dakota didn’t. These are two nearly identical populations in nearly the same geographical locations. Comparing their statistics doesn’t seem to indicate that lockdowns work.

https://twitter.com/strauss_matt/status/1339999297815887876
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1607 on: December 20, 2020, 11:41:36 PM »
Merry Christmas, Dad.

@GravitySucks

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1608 on: December 20, 2020, 11:53:14 PM »
Hi @Sofia

you have alot of windows open there   baked ham   mmmm
Hello, happy holidays.  I am planning to use the extra ham for white bean and ham soup with carrots, celery, onions & a little garlic. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1609 on: December 23, 2020, 10:26:01 AM »
Ah Christmastime, when the Norries' family tradition includes gathering around the TV set to watch Old Yellow, the heart warming story of a boy and his dog.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1610 on: January 01, 2021, 12:46:41 AM »
Other than peeing on his ride, he looks pretty good in that photo.  Do you know what year that photo was taken?

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1611 on: January 01, 2021, 02:45:01 PM »
Stand by for a crazy cat lady tonight.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1612 on: January 01, 2021, 07:22:48 PM »

No thanks, I think I'll continue not tuning in

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1613 on: January 01, 2021, 08:15:52 PM »

I haven't listened to Norrie in months. Probably one of the highlights of 2020. Having your comments remind me of what a good decision that is

Just ease on down there on the crazy cat lady cracks
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #1614 on: January 01, 2021, 08:36:04 PM »
Just ease on down there on the crazy cat lady cracks

Mmm, cat lady crack.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1615 on: January 02, 2021, 10:49:18 AM »
Mmm, cat lady crack.

@Ciardelo  seriously made TigerLily lol with that one.  @expat is it scientifically possible to laugh seriously?

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1616 on: January 03, 2021, 06:10:19 AM »
  @expat is it scientifically possible to laugh seriously?

Sure, Carl Sagan did it all the time.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1617 on: January 03, 2021, 10:23:52 AM »
DATE
Sunday - January 3 2021

HOST
George Noory

GUESTS
Andrew Holocek

First Half: Author Andrew Holecek is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and will discuss lucid dreaming, dream yoga, and meditation. Combining modern knowledge from the West with ancient wisdom from the East, his work is intended to wake us up to our full human potential.

Second Half: Join George Noory and many special guests celebrating George's 19th anniversary hosting Coast to Coast AM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream yoga?  :o

Good old George will love the praise that's heaped upon him.  It's not like he doesn't get it every single night from the likes of Cornelius and Millennial Mike, just to name two of the most nauseating callers.  Maybe George will share another story about giving homeless people money or how he never takes a vacation.  He's just here for everyone and remains humble.  I wonder if sainthood is in his future?  Once he and Tommy get Corny his pardon I bet that the Pope will give Noory a call.  After that I wonder if that will push George into the 2024 Presidential election.  He could announce his candidacy from his studio in Hawaii.  ::)

George Noory is so subtly self aggrandizing that he has it down to an art form.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1618 on: January 03, 2021, 05:26:38 PM »
Wow 19 years. I am really having a hard time to think any other example of somebody who been in radio for so long, that left as little of a legacy as Noory.

I never understood the "I never took vacation" brag. No wonder he has no interesting stories or experiences. BTW when I take a vacation I always come back more refresh and motivated. But when you half-ass it for 20 years, I guess he doesn't need it.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1619 on: January 03, 2021, 05:32:07 PM »
Wow 19 years. I am really having a hard time to think any other example of somebody who been in radio for so long, that left as little of a legacy as Noory.
Jim Bohannon
Merry Christmas