Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852437 times)

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1620 on: January 03, 2021, 05:39:25 PM »
Jim Bohannon

Larry King, before Jimbo and let's not forget Rush Limbaugh.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1621 on: January 03, 2021, 07:31:42 PM »
Wow 19 years. I am really having a hard time to think any other example of somebody who been in radio for so long, that left as little of a legacy as Noory...

Tommy

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #1622 on: January 03, 2021, 07:55:29 PM »
Larry King, before Jimbo and let's not forget Rush Limbaugh.

Oh shit, I misread the question. Sorry Mr. Kings & Limbaugh. :(

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1623 on: January 03, 2021, 09:45:56 PM »
Wow 19 years. I am really having a hard time to think any other example of somebody who been in radio for so long, that left as little of a legacy as Noory.

I never understood the "I never took vacation" brag. No wonder he has no interesting stories or experiences. BTW when I take a vacation I always come back more refresh and motivated. But when you half-ass it for 20 years, I guess he doesn't need it.

Yes. He has been sleepwalking through his show for 19 years. No one notices because they are on Ambien or using him for that purpose. But he gets it!
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1624 on: January 03, 2021, 09:48:16 PM »
Oh shit, I misread the question. Sorry Mr. Kings & Limbaugh. :(

Haha, even as a Limbaugh hater I was very surprised by your answer  ;D Yes King is a legend

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1625 on: January 03, 2021, 11:02:09 PM »
Yes. He has been sleepwalking through his show for 19 years. No one notices because they are on Ambien or using him for that purpose. But he gets it!
"But he gets it!" ROFL.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1626 on: January 03, 2021, 11:05:56 PM »
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GEORGE!!!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GEORGE!!!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GEORGE!!!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GEORGE!!!!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1627 on: January 03, 2021, 11:13:49 PM »
Wow 19 years. I am really having a hard time to think any other example of somebody who been in radio for so long, that left as little of a legacy as Noory.

The righteous give in secret.  I hate it when he talks about giving to the needy.  People should give in private.  People who get credit for donating, like in those long lists you see that say who gave how many thousands of dollars -- it's kind of obscene.

I appreciate George for being there on holidays during the short years I've known about the Coast to Coast program.  I suppose if he wasn't there, some other host would be.  But it means a lot to me that I have gotten to listen to him on holidays when I have no good nearby family.  To me, he sounds better than the other hosts and it's been a privilege for me to tune in on holidays.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1628 on: January 04, 2021, 12:25:49 AM »
The righteous give in secret.  I hate it when he talks about giving to the needy.  People should give in private.  People who get credit for donating, like in those long lists you see that say who gave how many thousands of dollars -- it's kind of obscene.

I appreciate George for being there on holidays during the short years I've known about the Coast to Coast program.  I suppose if he wasn't there, some other host would be.  But it means a lot to me that I have gotten to listen to him on holidays when I have no good nearby family.  To me, he sounds better than the other hosts and it's been a privilege for me to tune in on holidays.
@Sofia how are you doing? I heard that Mr Noory gave a shout out to the other site. I wonder how George Senda feels about Mr Noory giving a shout out to Sewergab??

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1629 on: January 04, 2021, 06:06:14 AM »
My favorite part was when he told the story about being on standby in case Art didn’t show up.  Funny we never in 19-years heard that story until Ian told it a few months ago.

Also Mr. sNorway and Tommee still haven’t gotten Cornelius his pardon.  Happy birthday today, Corny.
Merry Christmas

GhostRaven

• KIDD
« Reply #1630 on: January 04, 2021, 06:45:45 AM »
Noory making such a big deal about his 19th anniversary on C2C seems so random.

It would make sense if he waited until next year, for the 20th anniversary. Unless George plans on retiring or the show is getting cancelled before that point.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #1631 on: January 04, 2021, 07:14:42 AM »
My favorite part was when he told the story about being on standby in case Art didn’t show up.  Funny we never in 19-years heard that story until Ian told it a few months ago.

Also Mr. sNorway and Tommee still haven’t gotten Cornelius his pardon.  Happy birthday today, Corny.

It may be Mandela messing with me, but I have known about the "standing by" story for quite awhile now...maybe sNoory mentioned it in a Gabcast or maybe on Mallard's show?

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #1632 on: January 04, 2021, 07:15:53 AM »
Noory making such a big deal about his 19th anniversary on C2C seems so random.

It would make sense if he waited until next year, for the 20th anniversary. Unless George plans on retiring or the show is getting cancelled before that point.

Maybe it's just in case his plans work out this year to die on air?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1633 on: January 04, 2021, 07:32:50 AM »
It may be Mandela messing with me, but I have known about the "standing by" story for quite awhile now...maybe sNoory mentioned it in a Gabcast or maybe on Mallard's show?

No Mandela. @Ciardelo  I've heard Norry tell that story a couple times.  I was listening to some archived shows a few days ago and he told his tale during one of them.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
« Reply #1634 on: January 04, 2021, 07:35:54 AM »
No Mandela. @Ciardelo  I've heard Norry tell that story a couple times.  I was listening to some archived shows a few days ago and he told his tale during one of them.

Oh cool! I'm glad you made it to this reality too Shay!