Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852511 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1635 on: January 04, 2021, 08:52:19 AM »
Shows how little I pay attention to sNorway.
Merry Christmas

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #1636 on: January 04, 2021, 09:07:55 AM »
Shows how little I pay attention to sNorway.

@juan! YAY!! YOU MADE IT HERE TOO!

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1637 on: January 04, 2021, 12:10:37 PM »
Noory making such a big deal about his 19th anniversary on C2C seems so random.

It would make sense if he waited until next year, for the 20th anniversary. Unless George plans on retiring or the show is getting cancelled before that point.

From your lips fingertips ...
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1638 on: January 04, 2021, 08:09:50 PM »
Wow that show was certainly somethihng. It started out okay, but it was pretty wild hearing Noory go through all the (former) C2C forums, including Imaginative Worlds!!! (wow I haven't heard that one in a while) I remember there were boards having good traffic during C2C, now you hardly get anything except a few negative messages on twitter. It was good to hear a classic guest like John Lear, I don't think I heard him on the show for half a decade (err speaking of mandela effect, I thought he died  :o )

Then came the second half hour. Then it went off the rails, with back to back guests of John Curtis and  Cornelius, when I thought the worst guest/caller went through out came Dannion Brinkley, who decided it was a good time to completely take a sh*t on Art Bell grave. Brinkley called Art arrogant and conceded and "wouldn't do the things Noory would do" which kind of floors me as Brinkley got his big national exposure by Art. What an ungrateful slimeball, Noory didn't even try to pull him back. In a next hour a caller was repeating the same thing Dannion did, but this time after a few second George make him to get off it.

Few things pop up, the callers are awful who are all think way too much of themselves and view themselves as "characters" on the show, he had Corn and Mike the Millennium. I expected some asskissing from his regular guests, but it went way over even for Jorge standards, the praise (and put down of Art) was so extreme. People saying Geroge "Brings people together" I follow C2C there is NO WAY IN HELL Jorge brings people together like Art did. Art entire C2C idea is to bring people together on topics that aren't talked enough but were fun and can share. During Art's time you might disagree with him, but you liked him and the show. About half the audience of C2C hate what George did with it.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #1639 on: January 04, 2021, 09:01:15 PM »
Apparently Brinkley was trying to say Art Was arrogant and Noory is not. Art was arrogant but Noory is probably more so. Noory has done anything to try and get a tv show, and he also likes to do his public appearances, Noory clearly has the bigger ego.

I’d also point out Brinkley wouldn’t even be in C2C and be in the whoo circuit if it wasn’t for Art. Then he attacks the guy when he is dead? Keep in mind Brinkley is this love and light guy who tries to sit with dying veterans so they are not alone in death. Sort of hypocritical.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1640 on: January 05, 2021, 07:03:27 PM »
@Sofia how are you doing? I heard that Mr Noory gave a shout out to the other site. I wonder how George Senda feels about Mr Noory giving a shout out to Sewergab??
I'm okay right now but seeing whole new classes of poverty all around, the kind where the people are not addicts, gangs or bums, but just people who had bad luck in March.  Anyhow somehow I survived that which is good because I had my cat to take care of.  She finally passed away of old age at 19 and thank God and my schedule at the time that there was time and grace to humanely euthanize her at the optimal time for her to avoid suffering or dying alone.  Meanwhile, I'd been real sick with some parasite and it lasted 6 months but I was able to work.  Afterwards, the people who were hired with me, well, we all lost our jobs but not due to the pandemic.  So we qualify for assistance but not the extra covid assistance.  So, I'm okay right now but very worried.  My car has a lot of things wrong with it, which I can sort of work around, so I can't take it for granted - - it has "special needs".  I just have to plan ahead, and make sure to time my stops to coordinate with the engine.  I can't mouth off to anyone because the car only starts at certain times, lol.

I heard Mr. Noory list the multitude of fan clubs.  He did mention the other site, shortly after saying something like, "fan clubs, some positive and some not positive", lol.  He has read the list at other times, too, but so fast I can never write it down.  I have checked out a couple of other sites over the years but Ellgab and its step-cousin seem the nicest, friendliest, and easy to use.

Sorry to sound ignorant @damon, but what does Senda have to do with, uh, "sewer" gab?  (I think you mean bg, right?)

Well anyhow, back to the economy, there's lots of good things besides money.  Sunsets out here are lovely.  We've got birds weathering over.  I miss my cat, but I have my 2 plants, and they knew her.  Still able to eat, God knows, so lots to enjoy there.  And working on some new isometrics and stretches with exercise bands.  And I listen to Coast until the bumper music irritates me.  I know there is music here too. on KONR.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1641 on: January 05, 2021, 07:05:32 PM »
I'm okay right now but seeing whole new classes of poverty all around, the kind where the people are not addicts, gangs or bums, but just people who had bad luck in March.  Anyhow somehow I survived that which is good because I had my cat to take care of.  She finally passed away of old age at 19 and thank God and my schedule at the time that there was time and grace to humanely euthanize her at the optimal time for her to avoid suffering or dying alone.  Meanwhile, I'd been real sick with some parasite and it lasted 6 months but I was able to work.  Afterwards, the people who were hired with me, well, we all lost our jobs but not due to the pandemic.  So we qualify for assistance but not the extra covid assistance.  So, I'm okay right now but very worried.  My car has a lot of things wrong with it, which I can sort of work around, so I can't take it for granted - - it has "special needs".  I just have to plan ahead, and make sure to time my stops to coordinate with the engine.  I can't mouth off to anyone because the car only starts at certain times, lol.

I heard Mr. Noory list the multitude of fan clubs.  He did mention the other site, shortly after saying something like, "fan clubs, some positive and some not positive", lol.  He has read the list at other times, too, but so fast I can never write it down.  I have checked out a couple of other sites over the years but Ellgab and its step-cousin seem the nicest, friendliest, and easy to use.

Sorry to sound ignorant @damon, but what does Senda have to do with, uh, "sewer" gab?  (I think you mean bg, right?)

Well anyhow, back to the economy, there's lots of good things besides money.  Sunsets out here are lovely.  We've got birds weathering over.  I miss my cat, but I have my 2 plants, and they knew her.  Still able to eat, God knows, so lots to enjoy there.  And working on some new isometrics and stretches with exercise bands.
Senda calls both BG and this site both SEWERGAB.

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1642 on: January 06, 2021, 07:22:17 AM »
False info from Ben Fuchs last night
----------------------------------------
* A vaccine enters every cell in your body. NO, only the antigen presenting cells. The exact same ones that a virus gains entry to.
* It takes over the genetic machinery. SORT OF. It uses the ribosome rather than takes it over.
* It's inserted into your DNA so from then on you're a GMO human being. NO IT DOES NOT. A single-strand mRNA cannot insert into double-stranded DNA. The exception is the HIV virus, which cunningly uses an enzyme called reverse transcriptase to make itself compatible with DNA

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1643 on: January 06, 2021, 07:37:05 AM »
False info from Ben Fuchs last night
----------------------------------------
* A vaccine enters every cell in your body. NO, only the antigen presenting cells. The exact same ones that a virus gains entry to.
* It takes over the genetic machinery. SORT OF. It uses the ribosome rather than takes it over.
* It's inserted into your DNA so from then on you're a GMO human being. NO IT DOES NOT. A single-strand mRNA cannot insert into double-stranded DNA. The exception is the HIV virus, which cunningly uses an enzyme called reverse transcriptase to make itself compatible with DNA

I still find it irresponsible that Noory endorses Fuchs and Doc Wallet.  They provide so much misinformation and some people treat it as a cure-all.  I only had to listen to those guys one time to realize they are shysters.

GhostRaven

• KIDD
« Reply #1644 on: January 07, 2021, 05:23:35 AM »
Wow that show was certainly somethihng.

Then came the second half hour. Then it went off the rails, with back to back guests of John Curtis and  Cornelius, when I thought the worst guest/caller went through out came Dannion Brinkley, who decided it was a good time to completely take a sh*t on Art Bell grave. Brinkley called Art arrogant and conceded and "wouldn't do the things Noory would do" which kind of floors me as Brinkley got his big national exposure by Art. What an ungrateful slimeball, Noory didn't even try to pull him back. In a next hour a caller was repeating the same thing Dannion did, but this time after a few second George make him to get off it.

I just listened to that show. I was pretty shocked by how bitter and disrespectful Dannion Brinkley was towards Art Bell, as he kissed Noory's ass. Was there some kind of falling out with Art and Brinkley that I'm unaware of? Because they seemed pretty close back in the day.

I was also surprised George didn't make more of a point to thank Art and give him credit for starting C2C and giving him the opportunity to become the replacement host.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1646 on: January 07, 2021, 12:10:43 PM »
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2021/01/time-to-assess-jerome-corsis-prediction.html

@expat I heard Corsi rambling about him being de-platformed and stating that he "is done."  I'm convinced he had several cocktails before talking to Noory.  He probably started pounding them when he saw what was going down in D.C.  His speech was a little off to me.  Maybe I'm wrong.   ;)

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1647 on: January 07, 2021, 12:32:39 PM »
@expat I heard Corsi rambling about him being de-platformed and stating that he "is done."  I'm convinced he had several cocktails before talking to Noory.  He probably started pounding them when he saw what was going down in D.C.  His speech was a little off to me.  Maybe I'm wrong.   ;)

Actually, I totally agree. He sounded pissed in both the English and American senses.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1648 on: January 07, 2021, 12:43:35 PM »

You are a 100% right  LOL. At the time I literally thought "He must have been on his third bottle of bourbon" You guys portrayed the Corsi call perfectly, but can we also appreciate Noory performance as "The Good Wife" telling Corsi "You will always have a place here"  ;D I was waiting for Jorge to tell Corsi "I'll wait for you, I swear sweetheart, I'll wait for you!!!"

I'm no Perry Mason, but after an attack on the Capital Building and your first instinct is to call your friends (on national radio) and start crying about "I'm going to Jail!!! Good bye!!! You won't hear fromme again" that would pretty much be considered a confession, right?  :D Now the question is George says he will still have him as a guest on C2C, will that be considered one of Corsi "conjugal visit" or will Noory be sharing a prison cell with him and still doing the show?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1649 on: January 07, 2021, 01:11:18 PM »
Actually, I totally agree. He sounded pissed in both the English and American senses.

LOL!  Good. I thought it was me.