Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852324 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2250 on: May 29, 2021, 04:59:22 PM »
actually I do listen to Dana occasionally and she's alright.

nobody will ever replace Rush, he was a phenomena.

I do like Mark Steyn, has a sense of humor. Shapiro is very smart, the leftists can't handle Ben argumentatively so resort to their usual ad hominem attacks.

don't like Bongino much who's replacing Rush in some major markets.

love Savage but he's been relegated to podcasting despite good ratings. Savage hated Rush, his brother and Hannity, always claimed conservative talk radio was run by a cabal led by Limbaugh who had it in for him.

like Mark Levin both as entertainment and agree with most of his ideology.

online i like Dave Rubin, Gad Saad, and leftist journalists who've now become outcasts to the libtard mob, Matt Taibbi and Glenn Greenwald.

i HATE HATE HATE Hannity, and Gutfield  too.
How Hannity lasts is beyond me.  Same tired routine everyday for the first hour, filled with Hannity-isms, then the usual lineup of RINOs and speculation.  Hillary is going to be indicted “any day, now” and Durham will drop the hammer on the Dems.  Yeah, right.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2251 on: May 29, 2021, 05:41:31 PM »
The New Sean Hannity opening has been playing for a decade.

Hannity talks over much smarter people. He repeats malapropisms over and over, he's awful.

Unlistenable.
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2252 on: May 29, 2021, 06:05:06 PM »
Who is number 1?  ;)

Yewwwwwww awe numba six.

Heh.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2253 on: May 29, 2021, 06:12:08 PM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2254 on: May 29, 2021, 06:53:28 PM »
Yewwwwwww awe numba six.

Heh.

I am not a number.  I am a free man!

*cue Iron Maiden  :D

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2255 on: May 29, 2021, 09:38:43 PM »
I am not a number.  I am a free man!

*cue Iron Maiden  :D

Mr. McGoohan was so generous with his time with those up-and-coming lads.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2256 on: May 30, 2021, 05:22:51 AM »
I used to work for Clear Channel Communications, now I-Heart, the owners of Premier.  We always called it Cheap Channel.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2257 on: May 30, 2021, 08:28:05 AM »
I used to work for Clear Channel Communications, now I-Heart, the owners of Premier.  We always called it Cheap Channel.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“How so?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2258 on: May 31, 2021, 07:46:35 AM »

But, but, but, what about the mist tunnels that I have read and heard about?

Or, maybe that is just a classy way to say the roof leaked.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2259 on: May 31, 2021, 08:08:29 AM »
But, but, but, what about the mist tunnels that I have read and heard about?

Or, maybe that is just a classy way to say the roof leaked.

Or some really bad breath

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2260 on: June 01, 2021, 12:16:49 AM »
Duhcter Pill Pusher said two incredulous things just during the time I was in the shower...

Blind lady with retinal detachment will be cured by taking those pills. sNoory said something about reading her (medical) chart...  Mumble-Dealer says "no."

He later claimed his pills help 500 lb person go down to 200... In six months!
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2261 on: June 01, 2021, 01:45:25 AM »
Duhcter Pill Pusher said two incredulous things just during the time I was in the shower...

Blind lady with retinal detachment will be cured by taking those pills. sNoory said something about reading her (medical) chart...  Mumble-Dealer says "no."

Doc Wallet has no business having a platform on C2C.  George and Tommie should be ashamed of themselves.  I never listen anymore when Doc or that pharmacy guy are on.  I wonder if anyone has ever called in and challenged them.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2262 on: June 01, 2021, 07:55:10 AM »

Gads... Doc Wallet pills for a retinal detachment?  That unfortunate person needs to be under the care of a real doc, stat.  That’s something you don’t mess around with unless you want to lose sight in an eye. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2263 on: June 01, 2021, 08:03:41 AM »
Gads... Doc Wallet pills for a retinal detachment?  That unfortunate person needs to be under the care of a real doc, stat.  That’s something you don’t mess around with unless you want to lose sight in an eye.

Of course, the roar of my shower was dominant in my head, but I think she said she was blind in that eye already.

My understanding is that the treatment for a detached retina is usually filling the eye with additional gases and bed rest.

When George interjected something about reading her chart, it was like one of those few moments of clarity with the guy.

Maybe the parasitic PremSuck Radio will die now that its host body, Rush Limbaugh, has passed.  Think of it, Rush was their top of the marquee headliner. Sean Hannity benefited from the lead-in by Rush. The house of cards on top of the golden EIB mic will tumble.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2264 on: June 01, 2021, 08:15:06 AM »
Of course, the roar of my shower was dominant in my head, but I think she said she was blind in that eye already.

My understanding is that the treatment for a detached retina is usually filling the eye with additional gases and bed rest.

When George interjected something about reading her chart, it was like one of those few moments of clarity with the guy.

Maybe the parasitic PremSuck Radio will die now that its host body, Rush Limbaugh, has passed.  Think of it, Rush was their top of the marquee headliner. Sean Hannity benefited from the lead-in by Rush. The house of cards on top of the golden EIB mic will tumble.
I had a posterior vitreous detachment last year and my eye doctor had to check it out ASAP over the potential for a retinal detachment.  Fortunately, I was OK but she told me if there had been a detachment, I would have seen an eye surgeon the same day for repair.  She’s had several patients who delayed seeing her for visual blurring that, unfortunately, resulted in permanent visual loss.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎