Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851375 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2280 on: June 04, 2021, 10:24:04 AM »
The Feds should at least look into it.  For goodness sake, it's a Veterinarian that is hocking these supplements and giving medical advice to people on national radio.  To me that alone should raise a red flag. 

The "Where's The Tea" guy is on Richard Syrett's show as well.  Doc Wallet is on a higher level of shyster in my opinion.

At least it's not Fauci

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George No
« Reply #2281 on: June 04, 2021, 10:05:54 PM »
At least it's not Fauci

Doc Wallet and Pharmacist Ben-Doing-Too-Many-Supplements absolutely make me want to throw things.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2282 on: June 04, 2021, 10:38:20 PM »
Doc Wallet and Pharmacist Ben-Doing-Too-Many-Supplements absolutely make me want to throw things.

Ah, the good ol' days of listening to Noory and wanting to smash my radio against the wall.

That was mostly due to him interrupting a guest, who had spent several minutes building up to the point, only to be cut off.  I didn't make it to the health care show rip-off era.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2283 on: June 04, 2021, 10:41:23 PM »
Ah, the good ol' days of listening to Noory and wanting to smash my radio against the wall.

That was mostly due to him interrupting a guest, who had spent several minutes building up to the point, only to be cut off. I didn't make it to the health care show rip-off era.

The Sean Hannity School of Interviewing... A PremSuck Radio course requirement.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2284 on: June 04, 2021, 11:27:26 PM »
The Sean Hannity School of Interviewing... A PremSuck Radio course requirement.

Yeah, he's another one.  Why bring on an interesting, timely guest, only to cut them off and interject repetitive blather?  I don't really get it.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2285 on: June 04, 2021, 11:41:00 PM »

Coast is definitely breaking FCC rules with the snake oil peddling veterinarian,  it is an infomercial presented by Premiere/Coast/Noory as a regular guest appearance without any disclosure that it's a commercial pushing products.

Much of the snake oil advertisted on Coast run afoul of FDA and FTC rules making claims you're not allowed to without FDA approval. The FTC deals with scams, remember Trump Bucks that was heavily advertised on Coast? Scammers know Coast is a great vehicle to defraud older sick people and those in cognitive decline. Carnivora pretty much claims its a cancer treatment/cure.

i just found out one of the rare Coast guests I like died, a year ago. Professor  Stephen Cohen, the Soviet Union/Russia expert. He was on a lot of talk radio shows frequently, was wondering why I hadn't heard him in a while, googled - found the answer.  Had a great voice and objectivity when talking geopolitics especially US Russia relations.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2286 on: June 05, 2021, 12:00:57 AM »
Noory's 71st birthday celebration is starting next hour, should be extra yucky... :o
He did note that today is also the birthday of his first 2 hour guest, ufo expert Kevin Randle, who mentioned he is one year older.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2287 on: June 05, 2021, 12:11:58 AM »
Coast is definitely breaking FCC rules with the snake oil peddling veterinarian,  it is an infomercial presented by Premiere/Coast/Noory as a regular guest appearance without any disclosure that it's a commercial pushing products.

Much of the snake oil advertisted on Coast run afoul of FDA and FTC rules making claims you're not allowed to without FDA approval. The FTC deals with scams, remember Trump Bucks that was heavily advertised on Coast? Scammers know Coast is a great vehicle to defraud older sick people and those in cognitive decline. Carnivora pretty much claims its a cancer treatment/cure.

i just found out one of the rare Coast guests I like died, a year ago. Professor  Stephen Cohen, the Soviet Union/Russia expert. He was on a lot of talk radio shows frequently, was wondering why I hadn't heard him in a while, googled - found the answer.  Had a great voice and objectivity when talking geopolitics especially US Russia relations.

Earlier today, I checked the FDA site...  Really disappointed in their lack of thoroughness on their complaint page.

I forgot about the FTC..   😈😈😈
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2288 on: June 05, 2021, 12:14:50 AM »

Much of the snake oil advertisted on Coast run afoul of FDA and FTC rules making claims you're not allowed to without FDA approval. The FTC deals with scams, remember Trump Bucks that was heavily advertised on Coast? Scammers know Coast is a great vehicle to defraud older sick people and those in cognitive decline. Carnivora pretty much claims its a cancer treatment/cure...

I wonder if anyone has filed a complaint with the FDA.  How many listeners can the Snorge have at this point, and of those how many know better and are going to bother reporting it?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2289 on: June 05, 2021, 12:25:11 AM »
Mike the Millenial just called in and of course spent his time totally ass kissing Noory, telling him that Noory doesn't look over 30!
Tommy is laughing at an old photo of Noory that one of his cousins sent him, probably from the 70s when Noory had sideburns going down to his chin...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2290 on: June 05, 2021, 12:39:29 AM »
Louise (reincarnated Cleopatra) called in and again told her story that she was the first girlfriend of Mohammed Ali (then Cassius Clay) when they were around 13.
She claimed she was his first kiss and he was the reincarnation of Julius Caesar!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2291 on: June 05, 2021, 12:42:15 AM »
Mike the Millenial just called in and of course spent his time totally ass kissing Noory, telling him that Noory doesn't look over 30!
Tommy is laughing at an old photo of Noory that one of his cousins sent him, probably from the 70s when Noory had sideburns going down to his chin...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2292 on: June 05, 2021, 12:44:50 AM »
George over the years

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2293 on: June 05, 2021, 12:45:04 AM »
i want jc to call in and be a guest

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2294 on: June 05, 2021, 12:47:06 AM »
coast to coast am needs more jc oscar ufo phil morgus and demitri devil channler