Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851777 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2685 on: July 02, 2021, 12:57:12 PM »
Who remember's Donny Osmond?  This is his new video and he is rockin' it.  Take a lesson from this Norry and this could be you!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2686 on: July 02, 2021, 01:09:43 PM »
Who remember's Donny Osmond?  This is his new video and he is rockin' it.  Take a lesson from this Norry and this could be you!

He looks like George Michael Dolenz to me.

Maybe Snorge knows something we don't?  Perhaps hair dye is a preventative against Covid.  ???

PremRat is having second thoughts and they'll intentionally expose him so they can get out of their contract.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2687 on: July 02, 2021, 01:15:14 PM »
For choreography Norry, you can have the Big Producer and Doc Wallet dancing back-up and do this at Norry live. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2688 on: July 02, 2021, 01:17:37 PM »
For choreography Norry, you can have the Big Producer and Doc Wallet dancing back-up and do this at Norry live.

Why doesn't George pluck a few ladies out of the audience and sing to them onstage.  Snoory-ography.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2689 on: July 02, 2021, 07:07:28 PM »
I wonder what George does in his personal time.  I don't mean going to restaurants, etc.  Just alone time.  You know, come home, change clothes, plop yourself down on the couch or recliner, make a snack and turn on the TV.  Does he just sit in his boxers watching Twilight Zone reruns while munching on popcorn or Doritos?  Then before he goes to bed he combs his mustache and when he wakes up he does it again.  Inquiring minds want to know.

I think if he had any interests we'd have heard about them by now.  Oh sure, he's tried ''I'm getting into Bob Dylan'', ''I love the James Bond movies'', but it's just more blather he thinks makes him sound interesting and he soon forgets he even said it.

So we're back to dumb and lazy.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2690 on: July 02, 2021, 07:52:44 PM »
I think if he had any interests we'd have heard about them by now.  Oh sure, he's tried ''I'm getting into Bob Dylan'', ''I love the James Bond movies'', but it's just more blather he thinks makes him sound interesting and he soon forgets he even said it.

So we're back to dumb and lazy.
He had one time when he seemed to be getting into pizza rolls.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2691 on: July 02, 2021, 08:42:31 PM »

he's going to have Mister Lobo on again, the kitsch movie guy - he's a decent guest, a welcome reprieve from the charlatans but of course Noory will makes sure the interview is as bland and repetitive as every one previous, he'll bring up the same handful of Twilight Zone episodes and movies he's familiar with, he'll throw in a few celebrity anecdotes that don't really relate to Mister Lobo that will fall flat.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2692 on: July 02, 2021, 09:11:56 PM »

honestly, the pizza roll story is the best work of his career. he should have retired right after, went out on top rather than stick around for another decade of sucktitude.

who did that cartoon? it's awesome, love the bedroom scene. i'd love to see one done with Noory as Ebeneezer Scrooge in A Very Noory Christmas Carol, Tommy would be Bob Cratchit. Art Bell would be Jacob Marley. The 3 ghosts of Christmas Past, Future and Present would be Cornelius, Thomas from La Jolla and i dunno - Walt the Atheist, Cleopatra Lady, Annie, Buck, Barry ............ Mike the Millennial would be Tiny Tim.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #2693 on: July 02, 2021, 09:26:41 PM »
honestly, the pizza roll story is the best work of his career. he should have retired right after, went out on top rather than stick around for another decade of sucktitude.

who did that cartoon? it's awesome, love the bedroom scene. i'd love to see one done with Noory as Ebeneezer Scrooge in A Very Noory Christmas Carol, Tommy would be Bob Cratchit. Art Bell would be Jacob Marley. The 3 ghosts of Christmas Past, Future and Present would be Cornelius, Thomas from La Jolla and i dunno - Walt the Atheist, Cleopatra Lady, Annie, Buck, Barry ............ Mike the Millennial would be Tiny Tim.

Too funny.  Though it would be weird pulling for Tiny Tim's demise.

MTM has become a regular caller of other shows on Road Dog radio, the SiriusXM  channel that airs Coast. 

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2694 on: July 02, 2021, 09:28:29 PM »

i'd love to see one done with Noory as Ebeneezer Scrooge in A Very Noory Christmas Carol, Tommy would be Bob Cratchit. Art Bell would be Jacob Marley. The 3 ghosts of Christmas Past, Future and Present would be Cornelius, Thomas from La Jolla and i dunno - Walt the Atheist, Cleopatra Lady, Annie, Buck, Barry ............ Mike the Millennial would be Tiny Tim.

👏👏👏

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2695 on: July 02, 2021, 09:35:07 PM »

If I remember correctly @PB did the cartoon video many moons ago in the Old Country
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2696 on: July 02, 2021, 09:56:39 PM »

Brilliant.   ;D ;D ;D

I think the cartoon was done by a Bellgabber called Coaster.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2697 on: July 02, 2021, 10:07:00 PM »
he's going to have Mister Lobo on again, the kitsch movie guy - he's a decent guest, a welcome reprieve from the charlatans but of course Noory will makes sure the interview is as bland and repetitive as every one previous, he'll bring up the same handful of Twilight Zone episodes and movies he's familiar with, he'll throw in a few celebrity anecdotes that don't really relate to Mister Lobo that will fall flat.

I wish Punnett or Syrett would do the interview.  It's the same routine with George.  Mr. Lobo is cool but he has a tendency to suck up to George.  I met him a couple times.  Nice guy and is an encyclopedia of horror and sci-fi.  He was assisting a coworker of mine who was making a movie.  My coworker had degrees in film production, etc.  Just a little independent thing he was producing.  Yours truly had a small part in it. 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2698 on: July 02, 2021, 10:39:29 PM »
Brilliant.   ;D ;D ;D

I think the cartoon was done by a Bellgabber called Coaster.

I think you are right @ShayP   I mentioned @PB but you just jogged a memory
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2699 on: July 02, 2021, 11:52:47 PM »
I think you are right @ShayP   I mentioned @PB but you just jogged a memory

Yes, I think it was Coaster too