Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852272 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3135 on: August 09, 2021, 11:39:40 PM »

starting the week off with a bang, a charlatan astrologer -  Noory began the interview with his usual line of stumbling simpleton questions, responding to the charlatan's answers 3 times in a row with pensive 'interesting take's

then for the thousandth time he went back to one of the few cultural references that are in his pea brain, A Christmas Carol and probed the charlatan with the 'Are these the things that WILL be or the things that COULD be?' question - pretty much as deep as a George Noory gets

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3136 on: August 10, 2021, 12:06:29 AM »
Regular caller Cornelius just called in to the astrology guest, asking about if the vaccine is "the mark of the beast"

Hopefully it's just the dress rehearsal

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3137 on: August 10, 2021, 01:33:09 AM »

lol he's such a cringefest - he's like your mom who picks up some young people slang 5 years late and uses it incorrectly

'interesting take' - tonight he asked the astrologer guest how astrology works, the guest explained the method he uses and its history, Noory responds 'interesting take' lol no u idiot, a take is an opinion, the guest gave you factual information not a 'take'

the second guest is a doctor whose specialty is 'mass psychogenic illness' 'social panic' etc - so the guest gave him an example of mass psychogenic illness among European school children, Noory reacts 'interesting take', again the guest gave a factual account of something and Noory calls it a 'take', which is insulting actually as well as idiotic

Doctor: George, your cholesterol is high

Noory: Interesting take

Doctor: No it's not a take George, it's a numerical value lab result

Noory: That's right

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3138 on: August 10, 2021, 01:40:31 AM »
Is it a portal?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3139 on: August 10, 2021, 05:03:38 AM »

LOL!!!!!

So true.  ;)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3140 on: August 10, 2021, 05:59:53 AM »
lol he's such a cringefest - he's like your mom who picks up some young people slang 5 years late and uses it incorrectly

'interesting take' - tonight he asked the astrologer guest how astrology works, the guest explained the method he uses and its history, Noory responds 'interesting take' lol no u idiot, a take is an opinion, the guest gave you factual information not a 'take'

the second guest is a doctor whose specialty is 'mass psychogenic illness' 'social panic' etc - so the guest gave him an example of mass psychogenic illness among European school children, Noory reacts 'interesting take', again the guest gave a factual account of something and Noory calls it a 'take', which is insulting actually as well as idiotic

I've been listening to old Bell shows consecutively over the last 5-6 weeks while working, and I've noticed he had a little chestnut he used very regularly as well. I must not have noticed it back in the day, but he would say "that makes sense" routinely.  The funny part is while is was just a throw away line like "interesting take," he'd say things made sense that I have serious doubt he he had even rudimentary understanding of.  For example, I listened to an interview he had with a lawyer who gave a lengthy, detailed discourse on some arcane point of law, to which Bell said, "that makes sense."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3141 on: August 10, 2021, 06:17:13 AM »

Heh, heh, heh... yes, I’ve noticed Snorge has added “interesting take” to his limited stock of random responses.  Maybe Tommee just flips a switch for a random Snorge response, while Snorge catches a nap.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3142 on: August 10, 2021, 08:23:28 AM »
The suckfest continues tonight with the numbers nut.

“Numerologist Glynis McCants is an expert in how patterns of events unfold according to the energy signature of specific numbers. She'll discuss how the energy of 2021 is manifesting so far this year, and will specifically shift in August, bringing about a turning point in this confusing year. She'll also cover how several Olympic stories were textbook numerology events, what the billionaire space explorers have in common, and the increase in cyberattacks.”

Tuesday seems to be the night for the worst of Noory’s regulars.  Doc Wallet and his pharmacist cohort, the numbers nut... and you can bet Snorge’s sad pack of callers will be calling in.  Speaking of, why is Snorge’s regular Cleopatra only just another proletarian in this life when she claims to have been of the ruling class in her past appearances.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3143 on: August 10, 2021, 08:40:35 AM »
Could it be the ancient Mayan culture's calendar maker was dyslexic? Doh!
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3144 on: August 10, 2021, 08:42:32 AM »
The suckfest continues tonight with the numbers nut.

“Numerologist Glynis McCants is an expert in how patterns of events unfold according to the energy signature of specific numbers. She'll discuss how the energy of 2021 is manifesting so far this year, and will specifically shift in August, bringing about a turning point in this confusing year. She'll also cover how several Olympic stories were textbook numerology events, what the billionaire space explorers have in common, and the increase in cyberattacks.”

Tuesday seems to be the night for the worst of Noory’s regulars.  Doc Wallet and his pharmacist cohort, the numbers nut... and you can bet Snorge’s sad pack of callers will be calling in.  Speaking of, why is Snorge’s regular Cleopatra only just another proletarian in this life when she claims to have been of the ruling class in her past appearances.

Heh heh.

I am a numerology fan ( old school - Pythagorean ) but not a fan of the numbers guest. I tried to read her book. I cannot recommend it.

I do however, admit to sometimes bizarrely  looking forward to MTM calling in to question and lecture the guest and  compulsively cite his youth.

And then I wait for the other reg callers as well.

(MTM seems to be first in line)

Then I get pissed off at them and can't believe this mockery of "talk radio" is happening!

And I'm listening to it!

Goddamn Cornelius dragging out a question!

I do it to myself.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3145 on: August 10, 2021, 08:51:29 AM »
Could it be the ancient Mayan culture's calendar maker was dyslexic? Doh!

Hod!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3146 on: August 10, 2021, 03:41:26 PM »
There is a news report today of the remains of the Trojan Horse in the ancient city of Troy being discovered in Turkey:
https://www.jpost.com/international/did-archaeologists-just-find-the-trojan-horse-676349

I wonder if Noory will report on this tonight? ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3147 on: August 10, 2021, 03:55:54 PM »
There is a news report today of the remains of the Trojan Horse in the ancient city of Troy being discovered in Turkey:
https://www.jpost.com/international/did-archaeologists-just-find-the-trojan-horse-676349

Damn great! This is cool!
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3148 on: August 10, 2021, 10:53:18 PM »
The guest mentioned a gymnast but I couldn't hear her name?  What was the name of the famous 17-year old gymnast?  The one whose father was her coach.  The one who nearly had a serious injury but evidently avoided injury to go on to better scores.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3149 on: August 10, 2021, 11:01:09 PM »

I think he's more interested in showing that he knows the name of famous 17-year old gymnasts.  Just like he had to demonstrate that he knew who wrote "Shake It Off".  And Lisa Rinna.  He is so afraid of appearing ignorant that he jumps right in and names names to prove his competence.  This man who reputedly earns obscene amounts of money as the radio star of the night, is so afraid of looking ignorant that he just can restrain his 70-something tongue from jumping in to name names of famous sex symbols, even if it means basically interrupting a guest.  God forbid he merely pause & let the guest finish their story. Oh, no, he has to "knowledge-signal" right away.  This could explain why he seems to be single.  In his impetuousness to avoid appearing unknowledgeable, he would choose to trod on the sensibilities of women closer to his age bracker.